Confirmed, corporations and businesses leaving California

I have a young friend trying to start a business in CA. He will be bankrupt before he even finishes his first two years from all the fees & regulations and requirements. He should move to Texas and there he would make his fortune. Quite talented. He has a unique talent that would bring in money from out of the state too. Pity he and millions others like him will have to take that earning potential to another state.

He is rare for a millennial. I can count the number of them I know on one hand that have talent outside of taking selfies and trying to manipulate handouts as their sole storehouse of personal talent..

I have a young friend trying to start a business in CA. He will be bankrupt before he even finishes his first two years from all the fees & regulations and requirements. He should move to Texas and there he would make his fortune. Quite talented. He has a unique talent that would bring in money from out of the state too. Pity he and millions others like him will have to take that earning potential to another state.

He is rare for a millennial. I can count the number of them I know on one hand that have talent outside of taking selfies and trying to manipulate handouts as their sole storehouse of personal talent..
A bunch of businesses are moving to Texas.

I remember years ago when Limbaugh moved out of NYC. The Mayor threw a party and told Limbaugh don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. Limbaugh loved NYC but the taxes were just too much. When he moved his primary residence, the state kept insisting he pay taxes as if he were still a resident in NY.

He spent tons of money fighting the city and state and finally decided it was too costly to even have an office there yet alone live. After he closed everything he had in NY, they bothered him years later about paying more taxes.

Now he won't even do an appearance or speech anywhere near NY because of that reason. He said he avoids even stepping into that state.

I just bought another lot in California last week. And now I don't know what I'm gonna do with it.

California is doing to corporations and businesses what Barak Obama did to Manufacturing plants and jobs in the United States - DRIVING THEM OUT.

I wonder if the California Governor will tell Californians what Barry told the American people:

"THIS IS THE NEW NORM. THOSE JOBS WILL NEVER COME BACK!"

???

It’s funny how so many people retire down here to Florida because it’s too expensive to live in the Northeast, and then those same assholes vote to change Florida into New Jersey.

Talk about fucking idiots. It can’t get any more stupid.

I’m going to change my sanctuary into what I am fleeing!

Dumbshits.

I remember years ago when Limbaugh moved out of NYC. The Mayor threw a party and told Limbaugh don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. Limbaugh loved NYC but the taxes were just too much. When he moved his primary residence, the state kept insisting he pay taxes as if he were still a resident in NY.

He spent tons of money fighting the city and state and finally decided it was too costly to even have an office there yet alone live. After he closed everything he had in NY, they bothered him years later about paying more taxes.

Now he won't even do an appearance or speech anywhere near NY because of that reason. He said he avoids even stepping into that state.

And NY is happy for that.

Bad news for California and bad news for everywhere else these Dumb-asses settle.

They learn nothing from the mess they are fleeing...and insist on repeating the same policies that caused the mess in the new places they parasite on.

California is doing to corporations and businesses what Barak Obama did to Manufacturing plants and jobs in the United States - DRIVING THEM OUT.

I wonder if the California Governor will tell Californians what Barry told the American people:

"THIS IS THE NEW NORM. THOSE JOBS WILL NEVER COME BACK!"

???
We should be building new cities in more optimal locations.

Bad news for California and bad news for everywhere else these Dumb-asses settle.

They learn nothing from the mess they are fleeing...and insist on repeating the same policies that caused the mess in the new places they parasite on.

Parasites are backward ass red states that take more from the government than they pay in.

I'm glad they are. I'm sure Florida is more than happy to bring in Limbaugh's taxes. He makes a lot of money.

I'm glad they are. I'm sure Florida is more than happy to bring in Limbaugh's taxes. He makes a lot of money.
Florida doesn't have a state income tax.

I'm sure fatbought pays very little in taxes to FLA as he offshores his money.

It's not just California either, there are other high-taxed states that are also losing their citizens, also known as your tax base. The latest US Census data reveals that New York’s middle class is departing the city at a rate not seen since the Great Depression, the worst economic downturn in the industrialized world that stretched from 1929 to 1939. They've actually been leaving in big numbers for the better part of 20 years or more. Some of that is probably weather-related, but a big part is the taxes, housing, the cost of living, and other policies driven by Left-wing liberals that the middle class folks don't like and can't afford.

In California's case, they're losing people big-time but they're gaining illegals that are putting a drain on their social welfare programs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the increase in takers and the decrease in givers and where that trend leads.

Where are Americans going?
The statistics reveal Texas is new hottest state to live in followed closely by Florida. These two states are far and away the top state-to-state migration destinations for Americans. The Austin, Houston, Orlando and Tampa metro areas are currently experiencing explosive population growth.

Other big growth states include Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Arizona. Beyond low taxes, people are lured to these states by the good weather and relatively affordable housing.

Along with Nevada, another state experiencing a mass influx of migration, Texas and Florida don’t have a state income tax. This alone tempts thousands of people to make their move, as state income taxes in places such as California, New York, Minnesota and New Jersey can bludgeon your personal finances.

What states are Americans leaving in droves?
New York state leads the country in net domestic migration, and Illinois and New Jersey aren’t too far behind, as they have experienced a demographic hemorrhaging that is beginning to weigh on their population statistics.

These states have a lot in common: sky-high taxes, housing prices that are completely out of reach for normal folks and dreadful weather.

Although it has spectacular weather, California has lost more than 3 million of its own residents to migration since 1990. In fact, California has so many exiles that they’re often blamed for inflating housing prices in nearby states such as Oregon and Arizona.

States People Are Moving To: Americans Are Leaving CA, NY and Heading to TX, FL - [FKD]
I am so glad they are not moving here. The ones that have seem to want to repeat the same crap the did in Calif. High taxes, better welfare, raise sales tax, import people from South of the Border. You see we have tax exemption on property owned by people who are over the age of 71 years old. Does not matter how much it is. This also applies to those disabled. I won't list the state it would give them some ideas.

I'm sure fatbought pays very little in taxes to FLA as he offshores his money.

He does? Have any credible evidence to that claim?

Florida doesn't have a state income tax.

That's correct, but they still pay other taxes.

Forum List

Back