🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CONFIRNED: WH Used COVID-19 As An Excuse To Limiit Press Access To Biden & Dodge Tough Questions

You'll never convince me that covid wasn't a planned pandemic to get trump out of office

I tend to agree. It was a very convenient Chinese virus. If not for that Trump would have won in a landslide. Instead we have the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

No way did that stuttering fuck get 80 million votes.

Oh, the QAnon is strong in this one.

LOL I never heard the word QAnon until recently on this board. I have no idea what QAnon is nor do I care to know.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Yet you repeat what they say over and over. Keep laughing and the Dems will keep getting elected. You have found a way to lose over and over again. And that scares the living hell out of me that the Dems are driving the Buss these days because you keep driving the GOP bus like a drunken sailor.

Guess I'll just laugh at you again. You really are delusional. Enjoy.

You'll never convince me that covid wasn't a planned pandemic to get trump out of office

I tend to agree. It was a very convenient Chinese virus. If not for that Trump would have won in a landslide. Instead we have the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history.

LOL I never heard the word QAnon until recently on this board. I have no idea what QAnon is nor do I care to know.

Yet you repeat what they say over and over. Keep laughing and the Dems will keep getting elected. You have found a way to lose over and over again. And that scares the living hell out of me that the Dems are driving the Buss these days because you keep driving the GOP bus like a drunken sailor.

You should publish the QAnon Memo. Or did you get that from the Russian Agents?

BDS is the new pandemic.

He had an interview the other day with Stephanopolus

You should publish the QAnon Memo. Or did you get that from the Russian Agents?

You are worth a laugh. Russians?? You really are delusional.

File this one under 'DUH - NO SH!T'

:p

Don't wear your mask. Don't get your covid shot. That is reason enough to exclude a reporter from the briefing. As for picking whom to call on and whom not call on, I guess you may be correct there. But at least Biden isn't using his Mic to say, "Your Fake News" to avoid answering the tough questions. Biden isn't obligated to call on anyone in those briefing. Sorry, the White House Super Spreader Events have ended.

Biden cant have a Zoom call with 20 journalists who ask him unscreened questions?

What would be the difference? It just means that Biden would still decide who gets to ask questions or not. Unless you want all 20 to be screaming questions at the same time. You want your News Agency to be able to ask question? Cut out the QAnon crap.

Did you say that same thing about the MSM asking ridiculous question of Trump? Jim Acosta from CNN was the king of nonsense and Trump took many unscreened questions from that goon.

As long as the Democrats keep promising “free” stuff to the losers and increasing the ”loser” base by their voting methods, Democrats will keep wining ad nauseum. We are very close to, if not past the tipping point where the “losers” can vote themselves checks from the rest of us. If the woke morons who actually earn a decent wage would wake up, this mess may could be fixed, but I won’t hold my breath. Guilt and envy may as well be yearly classes the public education system because they preach this on a daily basis to dumb down the masses. Scary stuff indeed.

Don't wear your mask. Don't get your covid shot. That is reason enough to exclude a reporter from the briefing. As for picking whom not sure how much longer you can play the stupid, retard card. xiden is a fraud, and has no clue what is going on anywhere, other than its depends.to call on and whom not call on, I guess you may be correct there. But at least Biden isn't using his Mic to say, "Your Fake News" to avoid answering the tough questions. Biden isn't obligated to call on anyone in those briefing. Sorry, the White House Super Spreader Events have ended.
how much longer are you going to play the retard, delusional card? its not working. xiden is a fraud piece of shit communist.

Don't wear your mask. Don't get your covid shot. That is reason enough to exclude a reporter from the briefing. As for picking whom to call on and whom not call on, I guess you may be correct there. But at least Biden isn't using his Mic to say, "Your Fake News" to avoid answering the tough questions. Biden isn't obligated to call on anyone in those briefing. Sorry, the White House Super Spreader Events have ended.

Biden cant have a Zoom call with 20 journalists who ask him unscreened questions?

What would be the difference? It just means that Biden would still decide who gets to ask questions or not. Unless you want all 20 to be screaming questions at the same time. You want your News Agency to be able to ask question? Cut out the QAnon crap.

Did you say that same thing about the MSM asking ridiculous question of Trump? Jim Acosta from CNN was the king of nonsense and Trump took many unscreened questions from that goon.
like, whats your fav color.

Yet you repeat what they say over and over. all LIES...and you are the little sheep that agree 110%..this makes you a retarded demonRAT scum

As long as the Democrats keep promising “free” stuff to the losers and increasing the ”loser” base by their voting methods, Democrats will keep wining ad nauseum. We are very close to, if not past the tipping point where the “losers” can vote themselves checks from the rest of us. If the woke morons who actually earn a decent wage would wake up, this mess may could be fixed, but I won’t hold my breath. Guilt and envy may as well be yearly classes the public education system because they preach this on a daily basis to dumb down the masses. Scary stuff indeed.

You are just jealous that the Corporate Welfare "Gifts" won't be as much now. The biggest Welfare goes to the ultra rich.

Joe, Did Tara Reade come when you finger raped her?

That would be my question....and it could be dispositive of a sexual assault charge for Joe. If she came, was it really finger rape?

Forum List

Back