Confused Joe Biden Has To Pull Out Notes To Answer Question On Russia

If he wasn't such a creep and disingenuous hack I'd say I feel sorry for him with the left's exploitation of the elderly with cognitive decline.

There's your sign leftists. No low is too low, but tell us again about "moral compass".

This may be a new record. The very first response is an attempted deflection to Trump. Joe needs notes to answer pre submitted questions. Then gets angry when asked something not on the list. More and more proof of dementia as Harris simply waits for the order to “execute Order 25”.

This may be a new record. The very first response is an attempted deflection to Trump. Joe needs notes to answer pre submitted questions. Then gets angry when asked something not on the list. More and more proof of dementia as Harris simply waits for the order to “execute Order 25”.
Harris is a no-go zone now. Did you see this news on MSM? Dems will patch Joe up until '24.

Harris is a no-go zone now. Did you see this news on MSM? Dems will patch Joe up until '24.
I don't think they can hide it much longer. They're in a tight spot.

I don't think they can hide it much longer. They're in a tight spot.
That is why Jill, out of the blue, is on the front page now. Dems cannot let Harris be POTUS at all costs. Harris is clueless.

Forum List

Back