Congrats progressives: anal hazing in us schools

What does this have to do with progressives?

Before everything was all gay, do you think the thought would have crossed the minds of students to stick things up their asses?

Get your head out of your ass.

This is caused by people like you who are terrifed of finding out they're gay.

Stop blaming others for what you are.

Anal haze runnin' round my brain
Lately things don't feel the same
Walking funny, and I don't know why....

Somerville.
A liberal town, just north of chRlestown( Boston) in the liberal state of Massachusetts.
Where public schools teach sodomy in sex Ed class and encourage experimentation.

Would this have ever been reported had it been a unionized teacher experimenting with liberalism?
Don't liberals and their Nambla allies wish for this kind of thing to be more common?
With a bigger age difference between sodomite and sodomized of course!!

Are you telling me that were this a Republican city this wouldn't have happened?

Romney Offers Apology for High School Pranks - ABC News

ABC News: Romney's dog cruelty "wrong for his children to witness."

The only kids assaulting other kids ideology I know for sure are right wingers. Republicans even tried to elect someone with a history of assault and animal torture as president.

And right wingers even infect their children with such cruelty.

Huckabee's son hangs a dog and slit it's throat - Newsweek

But seriously, these people don't want Americans to have health care. They want to end school lunch programs. They believe in "let him die" as medical care. So why wouldn't they be just as mean as fuck?

Right wingers just assume because it's happening in schools, it must be liberal. Because of course, right wingnuts hate school. It's something they learn from their parents.

Forum List

Back