🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congratulations John Huber

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Welcome to The War on The Swamp. Do what is honorable and righteous and the rest will all be sorted out.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions names prosecutor to investigate FBI allegations, could still appoint second special counsel

Attorney General Jeff Sessions designated U.S. attorney John Huber as the prosecutor tasked with looking into allegations of abuse of power at the FBI.

In a Thursday letter to Congress, Sessions said this appointment was made in response to requests for a special counsel investigation of the claims. The attorney general said, however, that Huber will be the one determining "whether any matters merit the appointment of a special counsel."

Welcome to The War on The Swamp. Do what is honorable and righteous and the rest will all be sorted out.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions names prosecutor to investigate FBI allegations, could still appoint second special counsel

Attorney General Jeff Sessions designated U.S. attorney John Huber as the prosecutor tasked with looking into allegations of abuse of power at the FBI.

In a Thursday letter to Congress, Sessions said this appointment was made in response to requests for a special counsel investigation of the claims. The attorney general said, however, that Huber will be the one determining "whether any matters merit the appointment of a special counsel."
The problem with Huber is that he's an established insider. Attorney Gregg Jarrett and Judge Janine subbing for Hannity were just talking about how this was a bad move by Sessions and that an outsider who could subpoena and prosecute through a grand jury should be appointed.

I'll give the guy a chance.

I suppose Sessions doesn't want to appear too aggressive in the prosecution of swamp vermin and hired a guy who isn't stigmatized as a partisan hack (yet) to do an honest job.

We'll just have to wait and see. It's possible I'm wrong, and the FBI isn't riddled with leftist traitors. If Huber doesn't find anything criminal then I'll accept it.

Sessions is insulating himself by appointing a prosecutor to further look in to FBI corruption and FISA abuses.

A second prosecutor will be appointed, not by Sessions, but by Huber.

I'll give the guy a chance.

I suppose Sessions doesn't want to appear too aggressive in the prosecution of swamp vermin and hired a guy who isn't stigmatized as a partisan hack (yet) to do an honest job.

We'll just have to wait and see. It's possible I'm wrong, and the FBI isn't riddled with leftist traitors. If Huber doesn't find anything criminal then I'll accept it.

The problem with Huber is that he's an established insider. Attorney Gregg Jarrett and Judge Janine subbing for Hannity were just talking about how this was a bad move by Sessions and that an outsider who could subpoena and prosecute through a grand jury should be appointed.

I have to admit, I just don't trust Sessions, and neither do I trust Huber. There is so much evidence for what went down with The DNC, Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS, and FISA Court abuses, and corruption and BIAS at the DOJ and FBI, that there should have been a Special Prosecutor two years ago, and Mueller should have never been allowed to have been appointed because the whole thing was based on a myth and lies.

Sessions is the only true conservative in the naked emperor's administration. I can see why the pseuedocons and Trump hate him.

Forum List

Back