Congratulations Mr President

Feared is good but I doubt that Trump is ridiculed as much as the sniveling idiot who just left after eight (long long ) years.
you doubt that ? Gave you more credit than that Trump is known throughout the world as an AH Obama a dignified brilliant leader who could have been even better if the pub traitors didn't gang up on him and refused to help America

Over 60 million patriotic Americans say you are wrong. You will still be wrong tomorrow and Trump will still be president, deal with it.
close to 63 million said I was right UNLESS you really believe that liar who says 5 million votes were from illegals Don't you find something wrong with a guy who has to have the most money ,his inauguration was the biggest, got the most EC votes , has big hands etc etc?
Donald Trump exaggerates and overstates everything. His people don't do good jobs, they do great jobs. Crowds are not big but huge. He doesn't like, he loves. He doesn't dislike, he hates. He doesn't make progress, he makes tremendous progress. There weren't hundreds of Muslims celebrating, there were tens of thousands. There weren't thousands of illegal immigrants voting, there were millions. This is common behavior of an egomaniac with deep feelings of inferiority.

Those exaggerations in the oval office quickly become misrepresentation, and lies. This is how we ended up with thousands of troops dying in Iraq.

When a president grossly exaggerates something as trivial as how many people came to his inauguration or the size of the popular vote, what is he going to be telling us when really serious events occur. Are some small arms fire at a US warship going to be an act of war demanding a full military response? Is every violent act by a Muslim going to be called a terrorist attack?

Who gives a shit? Do you think we haven't been laughed for years now?
He had a great Monday. Indeed, congrats.
Oh you don't give a shit, I'm going to try to explain something that probably goes beyond you. International relations count. You are scaring and screwing old allies while aggravating old enemies.China Responds To Sean Spicer, Insists It Will Protect South China Sea Sovereignty | The Huffington Post. In history most all wars can be boiled down to economics. Trump will quickly find out that trying to bully your way through everything doesn't work all that well when applied to nation states. Here's a rhetorical question. Who is the winner when 2 nuclear powers go to war? You can pretend that the world ends at the Canadian and Mexican border but that is just wishful thinking.

For all the talk lefties do of Trump being pro-Russian, you idiots sure are pro-China. You want him to bow down and capitulate to every Chinese demand.

It's not going to happen.

Who gives a shit? Do you think we haven't been laughed for years now?
He had a great Monday. Indeed, congrats.
Oh you don't give a shit, I'm going to try to explain something that probably goes beyond you. International relations count. You are scaring and screwing old allies while aggravating old enemies.China Responds To Sean Spicer, Insists It Will Protect South China Sea Sovereignty | The Huffington Post. In history most all wars can be boiled down to economics. Trump will quickly find out that trying to bully your way through everything doesn't work all that well when applied to nation states. Here's a rhetorical question. Who is the winner when 2 nuclear powers go to war? You can pretend that the world ends at the Canadian and Mexican border but that is just wishful thinking.

For all the talk lefties do of Trump being pro-Russian, you idiots sure are pro-China. You want him to bow down and capitulate to every Chinese demand.

It's not going to happen.
We shouldn't be bowing down to any nation. While I agree closer relations with other nations is a good thing, if it comes at the expense of our own economy or national security, I'm completely against it.

Forum List

Back