🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congratulations NRA....over 90% of your candidates won in the last election....keep up the good work

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes, at least the NRA is staying in the fight....I like the NRA and the 2nd Amendment Foundation, they are the two most successful groups at protecting our right to keep and bear arms...now we need to start defeating the silly "universal" background check end runs around the 2nd Amendment...as well as the registration end run....

Noted NRA Backed Candidates Win Big Extrano s Alley a gun blog

The National Rifle Association’s latest tally shows 91.2 percent of the candidates the Association backed won their election.

While the NRA has had an 90 percent plus win percentage for almost a half century, I cannot recall a more successful year.

The key was of course gunnies dripping those fives and tens in the Institute for Legislative Action’s pot. While the Association still could not afford to fund elections, as the antis did, we did very well.

Yep. the people showed the gun control freaks their feelings loud and clear

They took Congress away from Democrats in just SIX YEARS. think they'll get a clue?

naaa, they're already back to playing game with our lives

And this is the result:

imrs.php

It really is something to celebrate isn't it?

This is freedom!!!

The result is 1.4 million lives saved and violent crimes stopped by honest, innocent, law abiding citizens protecting themselves, their loved ones or their neighbors....

Unlike other countries, we don't tell women that their only option is to "hope," they don't get selected for rape, or that other citizens should simply "hope," that someone else is chosen for brutal beatings, stabbings, robberies or murder....

There are between8-9,00 gun murders each year...as per FBI statistics on murder....80% caused by inner city drug gangs in very small areas of democrat controlled cities, usually in just a several block area of the city....

So....looking at the numbers...8-9,000 gun murders a year vs. 1.4 million times, on average each year, guns are used to save lives and stop violent crime....you can do the numbers...which is bigger....?

And another number....if you look at how many people were murdered by their governments, or foreign governments while their citizens were disarmed....brings those totals in Europe much higher than the United States....but you anti gunners never include State Murder in your statistics....which is why you can bring your numbers in so low....

And of course....how many of those European countries hide their real crime rates....as Britain does?

And again...your dream world is the world where women can only rely on hoping they aren't the ones chosen for rape...vs. using a gun to stop the rape....right? That hoping the other guy gets picked by the criminals for the stabbings, beatings, robberies and murders as the best method for self defense...right?

You can't say that no one is raped, beaten, robbed or murdered in Europe or the other countries listed...so the actual victims of crime in these countries....simply have to accept their violation...and hope the rapist is gentle and not cruel...and that the robber is happy with getting the money, and doesn't decide to pistol whip the victim...or kill them....

and if they are cruel, and do beat the victim...they "hope" the injuries aren't too bad....because that puts a burden on their national health systems...

Lovely society that you have their Saigon...

It takes a group like Nation`s Real Assholes to make Al Qaeda look good. Al Qaeda hopes for a large body count while the gun pussies just don`t care. That`s the only difference I can see.

Al Qaeda hopes for a large body count while the gun pussies just don`t care. That`s the only difference I can see.

Actually, the NRA and gun people do care...that is why we prefer honest, innocent, law abiding citizens be able to exercise their right to self defense...where as people like you...you prefer people be raped, robbed, beaten, or murdered....rather than defend themselves...

One could say you encourage people to be p*****s since you want them to just submit to violent attack by criminals....why do you want people to just submit....? Which makes one more of a p***y, one who just surrenders, or one who fights back?

And for the victims....nothing against you....if you don't believe in carrying a weapon, I support your choice...I believe in a free country and the Bill of Rights.

Looking at that table I think Iceland has more guns per capita than we do...violence is a culture problem...not a gun problem....clean out the gangs in democrat controlled inner cities and our gun murder rate and violence rate will be at the level of Europe....but sadly, the same people who bitch about gun murder keep voting for democrats who enable gun murder.....

Liberals think funny....

I think Iceland has more guns per capita than we do

This makes sense - Iceland and the US have so much in common. I can't think of a better country to compare with the US than Iceland.

Although obviously Iceland has nothing like the same number of guns per capita as the US does, but still....good thinking.

It takes a group like Nation`s Real Assholes to make Al Qaeda look good. Al Qaeda hopes for a large body count while the gun pussies just don`t care. That`s the only difference I can see.

That's because you are an idiot.

A special thanks to Michael Bloomberg, who in his own special way, helped make this overwhelming triumph possible. :lol:

In a country that has more guns in the hands of private citizens, you will have more gun deaths than you would in a country that has much fewer guns.

But that doesn't say what liberals think it does. The thing that the low information gun grabbers don't or can't understand is the reason for the violence. Why is there so much violence? It isn't the gun, it's the people who commit the acts. As long as we focus on the tool and not on the reason we will continue to lose lives. If we are stupid enough to take guns away, we will lose lives AND freedom.

Liberals are such idiots.

Mike? Is that you? Don't be such a sore loser.

What would the crime rate be if we deported all blacks and mexicans......less than Icelands

Funny. Americans voted for background checks where it was on the ballot.

Forum List

Back