🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CONGRATULATIONS to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Pelosi was just sworn in surrounded by her grandchildren and children of other Congressmen

Very inspiring!

Last edited:
I have seen cadavers bearing toe tags that look more "life-like" than Pelousy. Any moment I expect to see Marg Helgenberger from CSI show up with chalk to do an outline.

It's going to be a fun two years.

Trump supporters will relentlessly bitch about Pelosi, and I'm going to love every second of it.

So, after this charade of posing by Pelosi. Will she finally care about our border security to not shutdown the government anymore?

Notice how when Corey Booker went down to "endorse" Gillum, Gillum never said another word about single payer afterward? Booker's funded by pharma.

Dick Gephardt had a lobbying firm up and running to cockblock single payer within a month after he left "public" life. The Wall Street donor/"job creator" class always has it covered "both" ways. If the people want that, they'd better get out in the streets.
We'll have to keep our eyes on that.

That's what folk forget, watch them ALL like hawks.

Pelosi has been our best Speaker in 30 years

Good to have her back

That is kind of a low hurdle to jump over.

I would be happy to compare Pelosi’s accomplishments to any recent Republicans

We can start with Denny Hastert

Denny was ok, but the real issue is how Nancy measures up to Tip O'Neill. Admit it RW, Tip was awesome, Nancy...meh...

Agree on Tip
Denny was a criminal child molester

Nancy accomplished more than any recent speakers

Good to have her back

Denny was ok, but the real issue is how Nancy measures up to Tip O'Neill. Admit it RW, Tip was awesome, Nancy...meh...

Denny was/is a pedophile.

That's why the Podesta brothers stay in touch with him.......

Pelosi was just sworn in surrounded by her grandchildren and shildren of other Congressmen

Very inspiring!

Creepy Uncle Joe Biden must be totally bummed out on an opportunity lost.....of course the kiddos are breathing a sigh of relief.
It is Creepy Donnie that I see molesting his daughter and barging into dressing rooms full of naked teens

Pelosi's 1st Task As Speaker - Prevent A Liberal Revolt

"House Democratic leaders are set to advance sweeping internal rules changes Thursday that would attempt to bring more sunshine to congressional governance and defuse a pair of political powder kegs that wreaked havoc on GOP leaders over the past eight years.

But in their first day of power in the new Congress, Democrats must stave off a liberal rebellion after prominent Democrats said they would oppose the entire rules package that has been carefully assembled by Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and a top lieutenant."

What was the near revolt about?

Liberals Do Not Want To Be Held Fiscally Responsible In Regards To Their Spending, Signaling They Are Fully Embracing DEFICIT SPENDING As The Take Control Of The Budget / Spending / Economy"

"Rep. Ro Khanna of California and Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York said they would vote against the rules changes - in the second vote Democrats will take in the majority after ostensibly electing Pelosi as the new speaker - because of the inclusion of a fiscal measure known as "pay as you go," or PAYGO. That rule, echoing a provision in federal law and in the Senate's rules, would require the House to offset any spending so as not to increase the budget deficit."

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Liberal-revolt-threatens-to-derail-House-13503434.php

Pelosi was just sworn in surrounded by her grandchildren and shildren of other Congressmen

Very inspiring!

Creepy Uncle Joe Biden must be totally bummed out on an opportunity lost.....of course the kiddos are breathing a sigh of relief.
It is Creepy Donnie that I see molesting his daughter and barging into dressing rooms full of naked teens

That is an uncalled for post. You should be abashed. As a father of two girls I find your post to be just plain filth.

Pelosi's 1st Task As Speaker - Prevent A Liberal Revolt

"House Democratic leaders are set to advance sweeping internal rules changes Thursday that would attempt to bring more sunshine to congressional governance and defuse a pair of political powder kegs that wreaked havoc on GOP leaders over the past eight years.

But in their first day of power in the new Congress, Democrats must stave off a liberal rebellion after prominent Democrats said they would oppose the entire rules package that has been carefully assembled by Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and a top lieutenant."

What was the near revolt about?

Liberals Do Not Want To Be Held Fiscally Responsible In Regards To Their Spending, Signaling They Are Fully Embracing DEFICIT SPENDING As The Take Control Of The Budget / Spending / Economy"

"Rep. Ro Khanna of California and Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York said they would vote against the rules changes - in the second vote Democrats will take in the majority after ostensibly electing Pelosi as the new speaker - because of the inclusion of a fiscal measure known as "pay as you go," or PAYGO. That rule, echoing a provision in federal law and in the Senate's rules, would require the House to offset any spending so as not to increase the budget deficit."

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Liberal-revolt-threatens-to-derail-House-13503434.php
They’re already turning on each other. Crazy Bernie fans are still bitter about Crooked Hillary. Then the Crazy Eyed Cortez already has challenged Pelosi. Get the popcorn ready for a Democrat implosion.

Good to have her back

Denny was/is a pedophile.

That's why the Podesta brothers stay in touch with him.......
Yup, it is all very bipartisan isn't it. Do show us your pizza gate data, thanks in advance. You're aware Denny was convicted in a court of law I'll assume.

My thoughts? I hope she kept her punch card because after every fourth facelift, she should get the fifth one free. That face has been stretched tighter than a cheap motel bedsheet. She is borderline senile with all the signs of oncoming dementia.......she is alllll yours, leftards.

(snicker)
She will probably stroke out. Look at her. She is not well.

Good to have her back

Agree on Tip
Denny was a criminal child molester

Nancy accomplished more than any recent speakers

There is a list?

Forum List

Back