Congratulations to Trump for Managing the COVID19 Crisis....so far

he actually said he doesn't want our fellow american CITIZENS to come off the ship that's stationed off the coast of cali - cause it would spike the numbers recorded by the CDC. apparently his PR optics is all he's CONcerned about & not the health & welfare of americans.

will he be tossing them boxes of kleenex next?

:auiqs.jpg:

laughing doesn't change the fact he said that. are you denying he said that when it's right there, plain as day ?

The report is edited. Context is questionable. Also, part of his responsibility is to restrict those who may be carriers, and control potential panic, signs of which were showing early on.

wow wow wow. oh hell no it wasn't edited. i watched it live & heard him say that. are you gonna deny he also said that people not traveling (because of the virus) is a good thing cause it'll keep cash here in the US? the quarantined would be brought to a military base for quarantine. if he was so fucking concerned - why were all the preps that could have been active for a couple months, because we saw it coming since china let it out to world news agencies, went totally ignored?

He has done a shit job, does he still feel its a hoax devised by the democrats?

Since he never said that, then no....what he did say was the hysteria democrats are trying to create is fake......for political purposes, which it is...

You wouldn't believe all the crazy things he says, watch MSNBC and CNN. They don't put the stupid things he says on Fox News.

“One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it.’ They tried the impeachment hoax,” said Trump. “And this is their new hoax.”
Trump casts criticism of his coronavirus strategy as a Democratic Party "hoax"

Believe me he is a POS.

Since he never said that, then no....what he did say was the hysteria democrats are trying to create is fake......for political purposes, which it is...

You wouldn't believe all the crazy things he says, watch MSNBC and CNN. They don't put the stupid things he says on Fox News.

“One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it.’ They tried the impeachment hoax,” said Trump. “And this is their new hoax.”

Believe me he is a POS.

You want to know what people think of Trump’s response to corona virus?

Look at the market.

View attachment 310821

No one has any faith that Trump has anything under control. His words have done nothing but build up anxiety and fear.

No, moron, that was due to China's response......because they make Iphones...you dope....
Please get your head out of Trump’s Butt. Trump’s response has been totally inept, incompetent and dangerous.

“Sara Nelson, the president of the Association of Flight Attendants union, on Friday criticized the Trump White House over its haphazard response to the coronavirus outbreak, warning it was putting “both my members and the traveling public in harm’s way.”

Nelson, whose union represents nearly 50,000 attendants from 20 airlines, contrasted the messy way in which the Trump administration is tackling the spread of the coronavirus to how the Obama White House dealt with the Ebola crisis.

Speaking on MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” Nelson recalled to host Lawrence O’Donnell how, under Obama’s so-called “Ebola Czar” Ronald Klain, she and other industry leaders were repeatedly brought together to discuss action both on the frontlines and in the U.S.

But, with the Trump White House amid the coronavirus outbreak, she said, “we can’t even talk here about what we can do in a coordinated way with good information in this country to be able to contain this.”

Flight Attendant Union Chief Slams Trump 'Chaos' Over Coronavirus | HuffPost

The Country needs a real president who knows how to handle a health crisis. Not this chaos pretender in office now. Where, Oh, Where, are you President Obama. Your leadership is sorely missing.

You must have missed the part where the grifter, wearing a campaign hat and with full on "accordian hand gestures" claimed to be a natural epidemiologist who had amazed doctors with his knowledge of the subject.

That was a moment of such great leadership that I wonder how anyone could doubt his fitness for the job.

Believe me he is a POS.

All politicians are POSs for the most part.....biden is just worse.......he has bad policies for everything, and he used his office to make his family, his brother and sons rich....everywhere he went as Vice President, his kids and brother followed vacuuming up foreign cash.....

Believe me he is a POS.

All politicians are POSs for the most part.....biden is just worse.......he has bad policies for everything, and he used his office to make his family, his brother and sons rich....everywhere he went as Vice President, his kids and brother followed vacuuming up foreign cash.....
Lol..no one is more than the Trump family of grifters.

Trump has done so many good things.
1) He declared a national health emergency.

2) He organized a national response headed by his number 2 man, VP Pence.

3) He has removed government bureaucratic regs that would slow down a vaccine, and we may have one by end of April now.

4) He is focusing national efforts to re-establish the medical equipment, drugs and other supplies like masks back in the USA so we have control of how we respond and not rely on China who has been prioritizing their own citizens. (Who'd a thunk that?)

5) Trump has organized all the state level testing and medical facilities that respond to pandemics under the CDC and have all these institutions sharing data and resources.

6) Trump has helped to delay the spread of this virus at every turn, restricting travel, sealing the border and testing migrants, and prioritizing the health of ordinary Americans over the profits of Wall Street.

7) He has obtained almost 4 times the funding he asked for and is putting it to good work in buttressing the funding of the fight on COVID19 across the country.

8) As a result we have seen nothing comparable to the disaster in Europe and China.

Mr President, you are America's top resource. Stay healthy and get re-elected.
He has accomplished none of those things.

I did especially like "7) He has obtained almost 4 times the funding he asked for". He asked for $2 billion. Congress knew that wasn't enough and upped it to $8 billion. How is that tRump's doing?

3) He has removed government bureaucratic regs that would slow down a vaccine, and we may have one by end of April now.

4) He is focusing national efforts to re-establish the medical equipment, drugs and other supplies like masks back in the USA so we have control of how we respond and not rely on China who has been prioritizing their own citizens. (Who'd a thunk that?)

5) Trump has organized all the state level testing and medical facilities that respond to pandemics under the CDC and have all these institutions sharing data and resources.

6) Trump has helped to delay the spread of this virus at every turn, restricting travel, sealing the border and testing migrants, and prioritizing the health of ordinary Americans over the profits of Wall Street.

7) He has obtained almost 4 times the funding he asked for and is putting it to good work in buttressing the funding of the fight on COVID19 across the country.

8) As a result we have seen nothing comparable to the disaster in Europe and China.

He has accomplished none of those things.

I did especially like "7) He has obtained almost 4 times the funding he asked for". He asked for $2 billion. Congress knew that wasn't enough and upped it to $8 billion. How is that tRump's doing?
How much of that goes to corona and how disappears into donors and politicians pockets?......

You want to know what people think of Trump’s response to corona virus?

Look at the market.

View attachment 310821

No one has any faith that Trump has anything under control. His words have done nothing but build up anxiety and fear.

No, moron, that was due to China's response......because they make Iphones...you dope....
Please get your head out of Trump’s Butt. Trump’s response has been totally inept, incompetent and dangerous.

“Sara Nelson, the president of the Association of Flight Attendants union, on Friday criticized the Trump White House over its haphazard response to the coronavirus outbreak, warning it was putting “both my members and the traveling public in harm’s way.”

Nelson, whose union represents nearly 50,000 attendants from 20 airlines, contrasted the messy way in which the Trump administration is tackling the spread of the coronavirus to how the Obama White House dealt with the Ebola crisis.

Speaking on MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” Nelson recalled to host Lawrence O’Donnell how, under Obama’s so-called “Ebola Czar” Ronald Klain, she and other industry leaders were repeatedly brought together to discuss action both on the frontlines and in the U.S.

But, with the Trump White House amid the coronavirus outbreak, she said, “we can’t even talk here about what we can do in a coordinated way with good information in this country to be able to contain this.”

Flight Attendant Union Chief Slams Trump 'Chaos' Over Coronavirus | HuffPost

The Country needs a real president who knows how to handle a health crisis. Not this chaos pretender in office now. Where, Oh, Where, are you President Obama. Your leadership is sorely missing.
Why does Trump need to lead every discussion on how to limit exposure.....Are these discussions not being had by the airlines cause Trump isn't there.....is no one capable of thinking for themselves?

The American way is decentralized response. See a problem address a problem.....faster more flexible

Keeping your head up Trump`s ass is the best way to prevent the virus. You`re safe.
You are confusing me with Democrats response to the FISA fraud and Hillary's contempt for document security laws.

I have been critical of the President when I thought he deserved it, unlike you Obamaphiles.

Trump has done a great job.
Despite the USA being the hub of the global economy, we are not even in the top 30 nations for COVID19 cases per capita. US has 1.2 cases per million people, a run away success thus far.
IF the USA ends up with less than 1 million deaths Trump will have done a phenomenal job, with less than a 1% death rate and a 40% spread.
upload_2020-3-7_15-54-16.png

Decades in the making...the Peterson pandemic from the swamp in the lake.

he actually said he doesn't want our fellow american CITIZENS to come off the ship that's stationed off the coast of cali - cause it would spike the numbers recorded by the CDC. apparently his PR optics is all he's CONcerned about & not the health & welfare of americans.

will he be tossing them boxes of kleenex next?

laughing doesn't change the fact he said that. are you denying he said that when it's right there, plain as day ?

The report is edited. Context is questionable. Also, part of his responsibility is to restrict those who may be carriers, and control potential panic, signs of which were showing early on.

wow wow wow. oh hell no it wasn't edited. i watched it live & heard him say that. are you gonna deny he also said that people not traveling (because of the virus) is a good thing cause it'll keep cash here in the US? the quarantined would be brought to a military base for quarantine. if he was so fucking concerned - why were all the preps that could have been active for a couple months, because we saw it coming since china let it out to world news agencies, went totally ignored?

^^^ just proves why donny loves the poorly educated.

Believe me he is a POS.

^^^
5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

long time.

You must have missed the part where the grifter, wearing a campaign hat and with full on "accordian hand gestures" claimed to be a natural epidemiologist who had amazed doctors with his knowledge of the subject.

That was a moment of such great leadership that I wonder how anyone could doubt his fitness for the job.

well c'mon now.... after all he's a stable genius!

Excellent post. To bad Democrats do nothing but stand in the way of progress while the MSM lies.

I think a useful metric on Trumps success with managing this pandemic is to compare to our closest nation state, the European Union.

For the EU, they have 9081 total cases, 2020 new cases over the last 24 hours, and 262 deaths.

Once again, Trump is winning and I am not yet tired of it. Trump has put my dopamine tolerance at astronomical levels.

Believe me he is a POS.

Trump’s children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden’s son
By Noah Bierman, Chris Megerian

Oct. 10, 2019 4:07 PM
[...]

Their sister Ivanka is a senior advisor to the president. She kept her international fashion business going for 18 months after she was given a loosely defined White House portfolio that includes interacting with heads of state and working with domestic and international corporate chiefs on economic programs.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.
[...]
Trump’s children “appear to people all over the world to be his bagmen,” said Richard Painter, who served as White House ethics czar under President George W. Bush. “This is the Trump business empire. It’s owned by Donald Trump, the president, and they are managing it for him and collecting business on his behalf.”
'...
Robert Maguire, research director for Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a nonprofit that is suing Trump and alleges he is illegally profiting from the presidency.
[...]
In 2017, the Trumps marketed another project in India — this one in Mumbai — with a picture of President Trump, calling it “an opportunity worth its weight in gold” to be associated with “celebrity & POTUS Donald Trump’s Trump Organisation,” using the abbreviation for president of the United States and the British spelling for organization.

“With President Trump, we know his two adult sons are going around the country and the world to make money for a company that President Trump himself personally profits from, that he also personally promotes using the White House,” he added.
Trump's children take in millions overseas as president slams Biden's son
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back