🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians
the blaze you gotta be fucking kidding.
btw the "mass" killing of Christians is not genocide .
this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation
Christianity is multicultural and multinational .
the president does not call it that because it's not that..

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians
Well that's certainly refreshing to see the GOP house accomplishing something with democratic support .... oh wait. Nevermind.
Hey, the all supported each other for once without selling out the Middle Class; cant we be more positive?

:)

The Free Masons/ Illuminati are following Albert Pike's 1871 plan for the third world war are doing everything that they can to bring it to fruition. Scatter islamic extremists as far and wide as they can by displacing them and placing them into locales ...think of them like bed bugs or fleas....once the infestation starts, it's almost impossible to rid yourself of them without burning mattresses and. rugs.....

this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

Oh palease....

this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN

Oh palease....

Wow, I didnt know that daws was a holocaust denier, since it was directed at a religion and not a nationality.

The Free Masons/ Illuminati are following Albert Pike's 1871 plan for the third world war are doing everything that they can to bring it to fruition. Scatter islamic extremists as far and wide as they can by displacing them and placing them into locales ...think of them like bed bugs or fleas....once the infestation starts, it's almost impossible to rid yourself of them without burning mattresses and. rugs.....
the masons? oh fuck me

1 my brother in law was a lodge master and would blow chunks laughing at that absurdity

Oh good does that mean they're going to pass a AUMF against ISIS like the president asked for over a year ago?

this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN

Oh palease....
yes I am pleased to present that fact. thank you.

ISIS has killed thousands . I'd wager a small % of the victims were Christians .

When is the brave congress going to declare war?

this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN

Oh palease....

Wow, I didnt know that daws was a holocaust denier, since it was directed at a religion and not a nationality.
as always talking out your ass...the Jews were and are considered an ethnic group .
epic fail there jimblowme...
Christianity is neither an ethnic group or a nation and the number killed in this conflict does not met the holocaust definition .

the masons? oh fuck me

1 my brother in law was a lodge master and would blow chunks laughing at that absurdity
My uncle, that is a Baptist minister for over 50 years is a free mason because he is a pillar of the community. Free Masonry was infiltrated in the late 1700's...it is only when you reach the 33rd degree and above are you invited to be a part of the elite. I know more than you....infinitely more informed than you....just the way it is. Those in the bluie lodge are absolutely clueless....hope this helps!!!

Oh good does that mean they're going to pass a AUMF against ISIS like the president asked for over a year ago?
Fock NO. We elected our gop congress to expressly NOT DO A GOD DAMN THING! And BY GOD they better do it!

the masons? oh fuck me

My uncle, that is a Baptist minister for over 50 years is a free mason because he is a pillar of the community. Free Masonry was infiltrated in the late 1700's...it is only when you reach the 33rd degree and above are you invited to be a part of the elite. I know more than you....infinitely more informed than you....just the way it is. Those in the bluie lodge are absolutely clueless....hope this helps!!!
:lmao::lmao:

this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN

Oh palease....

as always talking out your ass...the Jews were and are considered an ethnic group .
Christianity is neither an ethnic group or a nation and the number killed in this conflict does not met the holocaust definition .
the masons? oh fuck me

:dance::dance:

this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN

Oh palease....

the masons? oh fuck me

:dance::dance:
so much for infinitely more informed....
just another crapspiracy theorist allowed some computer time ....

Fock NO. We elected our gop congress to expressly NOT DO A GOD DAMN THING! And BY GOD they better do it!
ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL has always been a CIA asset. Russia bitchslapped Barrypuppet, the CIA, the MOSSAD, MI5 and MI6 along with Saudi Intel by doing in two months what the military industrial complex refused to do......thems be the facts.

Forum List

Back