🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

ISIS is primarily killing other muslims

What should Obama do about that?

ISIS/al qaeda is and has always been a CIA front group.

Bullshit

They are aliens from the planet Mothra
CIA since 1979.

Landed from Planet Mothra 1985

What is amazing to me is that when I point out the criminal behavior of the Bush crime family and the rightwing establishment thugs? The lefties jump right on board and the right wing faction never attacks me personally....but when I point out the same shit on the left-wing side? The lefties start slinging their monkey feces in my direction and they circle the wagons around POS like the Clinton crime family that is thicker than thieves with the Bush cabal. They are just incredulous that some would prefer Trump over Hillary even when she is one of the most hateful people on the planet and treats those that are tasked with assisting her like dog shit (and this is well documented in Buzz Patterson's book that came out in 2003 when he carried the nuclear football for Bill as well as Clinton insiders like Larry Nichols) but yet the left believe that she would have your best interest at heart........these people are just incapable of critical thinking....it's all about "team demcrat"......one of many reasons that I have no respect for them or give weight to any of their opinions.
You have a real problem with brevity.
That's the least of your issues.

of course dear your source is Alex Jones, that all by itself Makes it a total steaming pile of bullshit.

Nope, globalist Zbigniew Brzeznski that worked for Jimmy Carter and special adviser to the Barrypuppet and founder with David Rockefeller that started the Tri-Lateral Commission is my source....take it up with him. Bin Laden's CIA name was Tim Osman and he died of Marfan's syndrome on December 13th, 2001.
there is no linkage between bin laden and isis he was dead before they were formed.
isis did not exist prior to 2011 bin laden died on May 2, 2011..
thanks for playing

Al qaeda is ISIS...ISIS is Al qaeda...ISIS IS US....or at least USA.INC, with help from the Mossad and Saudi intel...throw in Turkey as well. These mercenaries had to try and re-brand themselves after it was found out that USA.INC was using them to wage a proxy war with Assad and Syria. USA.INC has already been busted numerous times for dropping weapons and other supplies to them because they are keeping a strategic part of Iraq de-stablized to prevent Russia and Syria from completing an oil pipeline. Scott Bennett, a military whistleblower found 10,000 accounts in Switzerland that is helping to fund them via the CIA. As far as Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden dying in 2011? Do you really believe that they killed him and then dumped his body in the ocean? Or that it's just a sick coincidence that 25 members of Navy Seal team 6 that allegedly took him out were killed shortly afterwards in an out-dated helicopter going through a war zone? That doesn't set off your bullshit detector? No, bin laden died due to kidney failure in December of 2001. He was visited by intel spooks at a military hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 while he was getting kidney dialysis treatment....wake up, son...you are not in Kansas anymore.

of course dear your source is Alex Jones, that all by itself Makes it a total steaming pile of bullshit.

Nope, globalist Zbigniew Brzeznski that worked for Jimmy Carter and special adviser to the Barrypuppet and founder with David Rockefeller that started the Tri-Lateral Commission is my source....take it up with him. Bin Laden's CIA name was Tim Osman and he died of Marfan's syndrome on December 13th, 2001.
there is no linkage between bin laden and isis he was dead before they were formed.
thanks for playing

Al qaeda is ISIS...ISIS is Al qaeda...ISIS IS US....or at least USA.INC, with help from the Mossad and Saudi intel...throw in Turkey as well. These mercenaries had to try and re-brand themselves after it was found out that USA.INC was using them to wage a proxy war with Assad and Syria. USA.INC has already been busted numerous times for dropping weapons and other supplies to them because they are keeping a strategic part of Iraq de-stablized to prevent Russia and Syria from completing an oil pipeline. Scott Bennett, a military whistleblower found 10,000 accounts in Switzerland that is helping to fund them via the CIA. As far as Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden dying in 2011? Do you really believe that they killed him and then dumped his body in the ocean? Or that it's just a sick coincidence that 25 members of Navy Seal team 6 that allegedly took him out were killed shortly afterwards in an out-dated helicopter going through a war zone? That doesn't set off your bullshit detector? No, bin laden died due to kidney failure in December of 2001. He was visited by intel spooks at a military hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 while he was getting kidney dialysis treatment....wake up, son...you are not in Kansas anymore.

DAWS101 Sez??? "Stop talking bad about my gubermint!!! They never lie and we can trust them...do you hear me do you????"

(snicker)

Really where and when did I say that ?
Post the thread, page#and post#

thanks for playing

thanks for playing

DAWS101 Sez??? "Stop talking bad about my gubermint!!! They never lie and we can trust them...do you hear me do you????"

(snicker)

You are certainly implying that when you lamely attempt to marginalize anyone that takes issue with what the corporate media mouthpieces say at the behest of the White House....no? They lie with impunity and with great gusto because the fact of the matter is that they do not have any respect for us or our ability to think critically. We are just the "sheeple" to them and just begging to be sheared. I have vetted my information 9 ways to Sunday and I stand by what I say...you believe "da gubermint"....good luck with all that.

thanks for playing

thanks for playing

(snicker)

You are certainly implying that when you lamely attempt to marginalize anyone that takes issue with what the corporate media mouthpieces say at the behest of the White House....no? They lie with impunity and with great gusto because the fact of the matter is that they do not have any respect for us or our ability to think critically. We are just the "sheeple" to them and just begging to be sheared. I have vetted my information 9 ways to Sunday and I stand by what I say...you believe "da gubermint"....good luck with all that.

I'll take that pantload of paranoid blathering as a no you couldn't find jack shit.
No implying need .
Speaking of lame your shit is as "lame"as it could possibly be.

(snicker)
I'll take that pantload of paranoid blathering as a no you couldn't find jack shit.
No implying need .

Take it anyway that you want...not skin off of my ass either way. You refused to even entertain the thought that ISIS/al qaeda are a CIA asset...that bin laden actually died in 2001...beyond your comprehension so what other conclusion would I come to? Paranoid? Not hardly...I am at that age where I suffer from a terminal case of "I don't give a shit". My goal when it comes to posting here is to get people to use their critical thinking skills instead of having their heads up their collective asses and buying all the bullshit propaganda that their beloved "gubermint" spews to them LEGALLY since the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 was reversed with the passing of the NDAA of 2013....is that too much to ask?

(snicker)
No implying need .

Take it anyway that you want...not skin off of my ass either way. You refused to even entertain the thought that ISIS/al qaeda are a CIA asset...that bin laden actually died in 2001...beyond your comprehension so what other conclusion would I come to? Paranoid? Not hardly...I am at that age where I suffer from a terminal case of "I don't give a shit". My goal when it comes to posting here is to get people to use their critical thinking skills instead of having their heads up their collective asses and buying all the bullshit propaganda that their beloved "gubermint" spews to them LEGALLY since the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 was reversed with the passing of the NDAA of 2013....is that too much to ask?
You are spewer of bullshit who has no clue as to when to shut the fuck up.
Before you start whining about being marginalized remember no one has stopped you from masturbating in public.

(snicker)
No implying need .

Before you start whining about being marginalized remember no one has stopped you from masturbating in public.

Translating daws101:

"You are spewer of bullshit who has no clue as to when to shut the fuck up"

Translation: The things you say upset me and causes me to question my beloved "gubermint"..

"Before you start whining about being marginalized remember no one has stopped you from masturbating in public"

Translation: "I am projecting because I do it all the time!!!"

Thanks for walking right into that one.....(snicker)

No implying need .

Translating daws101:

Translation: The things you say upset me and causes me to question my beloved "gubermint"..

"Before you start whining about being marginalized remember no one has stopped you from masturbating in public"

Another fine example of your cronic delusion.
It's was you who took the bait.
Why you Crapspiracy types so predictable?

No implying need .

Translating daws101:

Awww yes, there it is again....."my beloved gubermint" would never betray me!!!" bullshit. Wake up and smell the coffee, dumb ass. You, I..... and everyone here that's not part of the .001 percent were sold out a long time ago...even before your parents were born, ya stupid, ignorant fuck. I have invested a lot of time in learning the things that I have been able to ascertain. There wasn't a bigger Bush sychophant than me back in 2002 when I started blogging and I defended that POS and his criminal family for years until I woke up as to what is really going on. I am here to give people a wake up call and share my pitfalls and the things that I have learned and how this mega-media conglomerate owned by 6 corporate entities control the information that we get and put their own spin on it. Stay stupid, wrap yourself in the rainbow colored "demcrat" flag and keep believing that we are just one election cycle away from prosperity until the whole thing collapses under a mountain of manufactured debt...the choice is yours

No implying need .

Translating daws101:

Awww yes, there it is again....."my beloved gubermint" would never betray me!!!" bullshit. Wake up and smell the coffee, dumb ass. You, I..... and everyone here that's not part of the .001 percent were sold out a long time ago...even before your parents were born, ya stupid, ignorant fuck. I have invested a lot of time in learning the things that I have been able to ascertain. There wasn't a bigger Bush sychophant than me back in 2002 when I started blogging and I defended that POS and his criminal family for years until I woke up as to what is really going on. I am here to give people a wake up call and share my pitfalls and the things that I have learned and how this mega-media conglomerate owned by 6 corporate entities control the information that we get and put their own spin on it. Stay stupid, wrap yourself in the rainbow colored "demcrat" flag and keep believing that we are just one election cycle away from prosperity until the whole thing collapses under a mountain of manufactured debt...the choice is yours
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Forum List

Back