🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians
the blaze you gotta be fucking kidding.
btw the "mass" killing of Christians is not genocide .
this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation
Christianity is multicultural and multinational .
the president does not call it that because it's not that..

Oh palease....

Wow, I didnt know that daws was a holocaust denier, since it was directed at a religion and not a nationality.
as always talking out your ass...the Jews were and are considered an ethnic group .
epic fail there jimblowme...
Christianity is neither an ethnic group or a nation and the number killed in this conflict does not met the holocaust definition .
Christianity does meet a cultural requirement.

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians
this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation

Oh palease....

Wow, I didnt know that daws was a holocaust denier, since it was directed at a religion and not a nationality.
as always talking out your ass...the Jews were and are considered an ethnic group .
Christianity is neither an ethnic group or a nation and the number killed in this conflict does not met the holocaust definition .
False!

this is genocide
gen·o·cide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN

Oh palease....

False!
Culture is the secondary environment that man builds upon the creation, comprising language, habits, ideas, beliefs, customs, social organization, inherited artifacts, technical processes, and values.
it fits.

Time does not apply to God... Lol
Of course not, time does not exist for imaginary deities.
Who's laughing now dick head?

There is a God and the leaders whose ass you kiss daily are Luciferians...fact.
Says a raving nut job.
Not fact a fiction you want to be fact.
Damn you're hilarious.
I know more than you..fact. What I know are things that you couldn't even wrap your mind around. Druid rituals like the "Cremation Of Care" at the Bohemian Grove to the black masses performed in the catacombs of the Vatican where initiates witness human/child sacrifices as a rite of passage. You are insulated by this corporate controlled media. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".........you don't have the slightest clue as to what has been done to you or what they have in store for you if they get their way.....etch it in stone.

Oh palease....

False!
Culture is the secondary environment that man builds upon the creation, comprising language, habits, ideas, beliefs, customs, social organization, inherited artifacts, technical processes, and values.
it fits.
Wrong again Christianity is a sub culture and like all religions would not survive if not supported by the "main culture" in which it was created.
So no it doesn't fit

Says a raving nut job.
Damn you're hilarious.
I know more than you..fact. What I know are things that you couldn't even wrap your mind around. Druid rituals like the "Cremation Of Care" at the Bohemian Grove to the black masses performed in the catacombs of the Vatican where initiates witness human/child sacrifices as a rite of passage. You are insulated by this corporate controlled media. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".........you don't have the slightest clue as to what has been done to you or what they have in store for you if they get their way.....etch it in stone.
Bitch please the shit you're spewing was old and refuted the first I heard it and that was better than 40 years ago

Says a raving nut job.
Damn you're hilarious.
Bitch please the shit you're spewing was old and refuted the first I heard it and that was better than 40 years ago
Punctuation is your friend.....and I know more than you....fact.......

Lucifer was the Angel of light. After he rebelled against God he was turned into Satan and a full third of all the other supernatural creatures this God created,were sent to rule over Hell. Meanwhile, in a Galaxy far far away.....

Lucifer was the Angel of light. After he rebelled against God he was turned into Satan and a full third of all the other supernatural creatures this God created,were sent to rule over Hell. Meanwhile, in a Galaxy far far away.....

Says a raving nut job.
Damn you're hilarious.
Obviously not, if you acually did you would not use the punctuation ploy.

So you're a believer in a multitude of supernatural creatures?

If nothing else that is a killer opening for a sci-fi /horror film.

We all know that myth , care to back it up with actual emperical evidence. ?

Says a raving nut job.
Damn you're hilarious.
Obviously not, if you acually did you would not use the punctuation ploy.
People like you that attempt to pass themselves as some type of "enlightened" pseudo liberal/progressive that lack even basic punctuation and spelling skills are always going to be on my radar.....deal with it or clean up your act. There is a huge difference between a typo and not even taking the time to come across as coherent....you fucked up the word "actually" but that is a typo...happens to the best of us but not even using basic punctuation? Don't try and attempt to sell me on the lame story that you have got "It going on" when you can't even place commas in the right place....just trying to help you out. People are not going to take you seriously if you are a sloppy poster because that means that you are sloppy when it comes to coming to your conclusions. We have got to come together and put aside the partisan bullshit...we are being played and politics is a perfect way of dividing at least half of the population....then we have economic division, racial division and even state tribalism. We have to unite as one voice. Your welfare matters to me and I don't give a shit what side of the pseudo political side of the fence you lean on.

Forum List

Back