🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

Time does not apply to God... Lol
Of course not, time does not exist for imaginary deities.
Who's laughing now dick head?

There is a God and the leaders whose ass you kiss daily are Luciferians...fact.

Lucifer was the Angel of light. After he rebelled against God he was turned into Satan and a full third of all the other supernatural creatures this God created,were sent to rule over Hell. Meanwhile, in a Galaxy far far away.....

How many of the Hindu gods actually exist?

Says a raving nut job.
Not fact a fiction you want to be fact.
Damn you're hilarious.
I know more than you..fact. What I know are things that you couldn't even wrap your mind around. Druid rituals like the "Cremation Of Care" at the Bohemian Grove to the black masses performed in the catacombs of the Vatican where initiates witness human/child sacrifices as a rite of passage. You are insulated by this corporate controlled media. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".........you don't have the slightest clue as to what has been done to you or what they have in store for you if they get their way.....etch it in stone.
Bitch please the shit you're spewing was old and refuted the first I heard it and that was better than 40 years ago
Punctuation is your friend.....and I know more than you....fact.......
Obviously not, if you acually did you would not use the punctuation ploy.
People like you that attempt to pass themselves as some type of "enlightened" pseudo liberal/progressive that lack even basic punctuation and spelling skills are always going to be on my radar.....deal with it or clean up your act. There is a huge difference between a typo and not even taking the time to come across as coherent....you fucked up the word "actually" but that is a typo...happens to the best of us but not even using basic punctuation? Don't try and attempt to sell me on the lame story that you have got "It going on" when you can't even place commas in the right place....just trying to help you out. People are not going to take you seriously if you are a sloppy poster because that means that you are sloppy when it comes to coming to your conclusions. We have got to come together and put aside the partisan bullshit...we are being played and politics is a perfect way of dividing at least half of the population....then we have economic division, racial division and even state tribalism. We have to unite as one voice. Your welfare matters to me and I don't give a shit what side of the pseudo political side of the fence you lean on.
The longer the explanation the deeper the bullshit.

I know more than you..fact. What I know are things that you couldn't even wrap your mind around. Druid rituals like the "Cremation Of Care" at the Bohemian Grove to the black masses performed in the catacombs of the Vatican where initiates witness human/child sacrifices as a rite of passage. You are insulated by this corporate controlled media. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".........you don't have the slightest clue as to what has been done to you or what they have in store for you if they get their way.....etch it in stone.
Bitch please the shit you're spewing was old and refuted the first I heard it and that was better than 40 years ago
People like you that attempt to pass themselves as some type of "enlightened" pseudo liberal/progressive that lack even basic punctuation and spelling skills are always going to be on my radar.....deal with it or clean up your act. There is a huge difference between a typo and not even taking the time to come across as coherent....you fucked up the word "actually" but that is a typo...happens to the best of us but not even using basic punctuation? Don't try and attempt to sell me on the lame story that you have got "It going on" when you can't even place commas in the right place....just trying to help you out. People are not going to take you seriously if you are a sloppy poster because that means that you are sloppy when it comes to coming to your conclusions. We have got to come together and put aside the partisan bullshit...we are being played and politics is a perfect way of dividing at least half of the population....then we have economic division, racial division and even state tribalism. We have to unite as one voice. Your welfare matters to me and I don't give a shit what side of the pseudo political side of the fence you lean on.

I accept your terms of surrender.....learn, grow and evolve.......

I accept your terms of surrender.....learn, grow and evolve.......
falsely assume much?
How fucking typical claiming a victory when there's no evidence to support one.
Excellent example of cowardice.

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians

ISIS is primarily killing other muslims

What should Obama do about that?

ISIS/al qaeda is and has always been a CIA front group.

Bullshit

They are aliens from the planet Mothra

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.
of course dear your source is Alex Jones, that all by itself Makes it a total steaming pile of bullshit.

The administration has called ISIS's action a genocide.

If it is, it's the international community's responsibility to take action accordingly...

...not just ours.

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.
of course dear your source is Alex Jones, that all by itself Makes it a total steaming pile of bullshit.

Nope, globalist Zbigniew Brzeznski that worked for Jimmy Carter and special adviser to the Barrypuppet and founder with David Rockefeller that started the Tri-Lateral Commission is my source....take it up with him. Bin Laden's CIA name was Tim Osman and he died of Marfan's syndrome on December 13th, 2001.

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.

Nope, globalist Zbigniew Brzeznski that worked for Jimmy Carter and special adviser to the Barrypuppet and founder with David Rockefeller that started the Tri-Lateral Commission is my source....take it up with him. Bin Laden's CIA name was Tim Osman and he died of Marfan's syndrome on December 13th, 2001.
there is no linkage between bin laden and isis he was dead before they were formed.
isis did not exist prior to 2011 bin laden died on May 2, 2011..
thanks for playing

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.

there is no linkage between bin laden and isis he was dead before they were formed.
thanks for playing

Al qaeda is ISIS...ISIS is Al qaeda...ISIS IS US....or at least USA.INC, with help from the Mossad and Saudi intel...throw in Turkey as well. These mercenaries had to try and re-brand themselves after it was found out that USA.INC was using them to wage a proxy war with Assad and Syria. USA.INC has already been busted numerous times for dropping weapons and other supplies to them because they are keeping a strategic part of Iraq de-stablized to prevent Russia and Syria from completing an oil pipeline. Scott Bennett, a military whistleblower found 10,000 accounts in Switzerland that is helping to fund them via the CIA. As far as Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden dying in 2011? Do you really believe that they killed him and then dumped his body in the ocean? Or that it's just a sick coincidence that 25 members of Navy Seal team 6 that allegedly took him out were killed shortly afterwards in an out-dated helicopter going through a war zone? That doesn't set off your bullshit detector? No, bin laden died due to kidney failure in December of 2001. He was visited by intel spooks at a military hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 while he was getting kidney dialysis treatment....wake up, son...you are not in Kansas anymore.

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.

thanks for playing

Al qaeda is ISIS...ISIS is Al qaeda...ISIS IS US....or at least USA.INC, with help from the Mossad and Saudi intel...throw in Turkey as well. These mercenaries had to try and re-brand themselves after it was found out that USA.INC was using them to wage a proxy war with Assad and Syria. USA.INC has already been busted numerous times for dropping weapons and other supplies to them because they are keeping a strategic part of Iraq de-stablized to prevent Russia and Syria from completing an oil pipeline. Scott Bennett, a military whistleblower found 10,000 accounts in Switzerland that is helping to fund them via the CIA. As far as Tim Osman aka "Osama bin Laden dying in 2011? Do you really believe that they killed him and then dumped his body in the ocean? Or that it's just a sick coincidence that 25 members of Navy Seal team 6 that allegedly took him out were killed shortly afterwards in an out-dated helicopter going through a war zone? That doesn't set off your bullshit detector? No, bin laden died due to kidney failure in December of 2001. He was visited by intel spooks at a military hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 while he was getting kidney dialysis treatment....wake up, son...you are not in Kansas anymore.

CIA since 1979.

thanks for playing

CIA since 1979.

thanks for playing

DAWS101 Sez??? "Stop talking bad about my gubermint!!! They never lie and we can trust them...do you hear me do you????"

(snicker)

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.

Landed from Planet Mothra 1985

Bullshit

CIA since 1979.

Landed from Planet Mothra 1985

What is amazing to me is that when I point out the criminal behavior of the Bush crime family and the rightwing establishment thugs? The lefties jump right on board and the right wing faction never attacks me personally....but when I point out the same shit on the left-wing side? The lefties start slinging their monkey feces in my direction and they circle the wagons around POS like the Clinton crime family that is thicker than thieves with the Bush cabal. They are just incredulous that some would prefer Trump over Hillary even when she is one of the most hateful people on the planet and treats those that are tasked with assisting her like dog shit (and this is well documented in Buzz Patterson's book that came out in 2003 when he carried the nuclear football for Bill as well as Clinton insiders like Larry Nichols) but yet the left believe that she would have your best interest at heart........these people are just incapable of critical thinking....it's all about "team demcrat"......one of many reasons that I have no respect for them or give weight to any of their opinions.

Forum List

Back