🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

If you believe the New Testament, Jesus doesn't care about sin.

Whosoever believeth in me...shall have everlasting life. Belief is the only ticket to heaven you need.
Wrong, your reading comprehension sucks… Trust and obey have a lot more to do with it. Lol

Justification, in Christian theology, is God's act of removing the guilt and penalty of sin while at the same time declaring a sinner righteous through Christ's atoning sacrifice. In Protestantism, righteousness from God is viewed as being credited to the sinner's account through faith alone, without works.
Anyone can "believe" in anyone and anything, say a fence post... Lol

But generally we say we believe in things that are not firmly established by repeatable testing.

I believe that the post exists in my back yard because I can go and cut it down if I want or hang laundry from a wire connected to it.

The Creator is much more difficult to grasp and requires an open heart and mind, which leaves libtards out.

Whosoever believeth in me...shall have everlasting life. Belief is the only ticket to heaven you need.
Wrong, your reading comprehension sucks… Trust and obey have a lot more to do with it. Lol

The Christian belief is that Jesus died for your sins so you wouldn't have to.

But we are stillobligated to Obey Him.

Anyone who says that they have the love of God but does not live the life God calls them to live is a liar and a fraud.
We are only obligated to ourselves and each other, not an imaginary sky farie.

Anyone who says that they have the love of God but does not live the life God calls them to live is a liar and a fraud.

Anyone who claims with certainty the existence of God is either a fraud or irrational.

Anyone who claims with certainty the existence of God is either a fraud or irrational.

Justification, in Christian theology, is God's act of removing the guilt and penalty of sin while at the same time declaring a sinner righteous through Christ's atoning sacrifice. In Protestantism, righteousness from God is viewed as being credited to the sinner's account through faith alone, without works.

But generally we say we believe in things that are not firmly established by repeatable testing.

I believe that the post exists in my back yard because I can go and cut it down if I want or hang laundry from a wire connected to it.

The Creator is much more difficult to grasp and requires an open heart and mind, which leaves libtards out.
God is welcome to drink at my place anytime, he just never stops by. It's not like he's busy eh?

Does the failure to obey revoke your right to be forgiven, and therefore saved?

No, it does not. It proves that there is no faith to start with.

If I steal bread, I have to become genuinely sorry for doing it, I must repent, make restitution, and then do it no more. As a Catholic I can also go to Confession and the Priest will council me and give me more acts of penance above these basic norms.

If I do not do this, then my faith is fraudulent. But genuine faith will do the penance, the restitution and live in the light that God gives us.

Belief in the Creator only requires the ability to believe in that for which there is no evidence.

That makes you living proof of the buying into bullshit syndrome.
Deflection noted
Yes yours is, thanks for the confirmation.

Belief in the Creator only requires the ability to believe in that for which there is no evidence.

There is plenty of evidence, such as the Infinite Regression Fallacy, the Big Bang, the Resurection and the Fine Tuning of the Universe.

Absolute nonsense.
Why is it when you clowns are clearly getting your collective ass handed to you fall back on the god did it pile of shit?

If I steal bread, I have to become genuinely sorry for doing it, I must repent, make restitution, and then do it no more. As a Catholic I can also go to Confession and the Priest will council me and give me more acts of penance above these basic norms.

If I do not do this, then my faith is fraudulent. But genuine faith will do the penance, the restitution and live in the light that God gives us.

Protestants don't do penance, do they?

How do you know the Protestants are wrong?

Do you doubt that an omniscient God can spot the difference between true belief and belief that is feigned?

If you aren't lucky enough to be given the ability to believe the unbelievable, was that God's way of pre-determining your unfortunate fate of being denied salvation?

God loved Sodom even as He nuked it.

Then God is a dick.

No, he is not.

God is eternal and He knows that eventually all will be with Him in eternal peace and joy.

But some chose to take a harsher roll and try to drag down and corrupt everyone else they can.

God knew that it would be better for Sodom, its inhabitants and neighbors, if he destroyed them immediately so as to shorten their time in Hell and progress back to Paradise/Purgatory and into the Divine Presence of God.

In short, He did them a favor snuffing out their degenerate lives. But only God via His omniscience is able to make that call, not us.

Protestants don't do penance, do they?

How do you know the Protestants are wrong?

Do you doubt that an omniscient God can spot the difference between true belief and belief that is feigned?

If you aren't lucky enough to be given the ability to believe the unbelievable, was that God's way of pre-determining your unfortunate fate of being denied salvation?

Some Protestants do and some dont. The New Testament tells us we need to do Penance, not necesarily a sacrament, but to rectify our damage we have done and to spiritually edify ourselves.

And yes, God knows the true heartfelt beliefs.

And you give yourself the ability to believe the completely believable by actually honestly looking into the facts of the matter.

Your self-aggrandizing "faith"is an absolute fraud.
So much so even the dead can see it.

Forum List

Back