🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

False! read any history ?
In Jesus Christ teachings where does it say anything about violence - and the approval of??
what jesus said and what Christians actually do are to difference things.
fail ....
My point exactly... Lol
If they say different than his teachings, they would not be Christians??
Dumbass
And who did God set up to judge who is and is not Christian?
God does not delegate... Lol
Really? then What do you call the authority that the Judges of the OT, the Prophets and Apostles had there, dude?

If you believe the New Testament, Jesus doesn't care about sin.

Whosoever believeth in me...shall have everlasting life. Belief is the only ticket to heaven you need.
that is heresy corrected by taking the quotation in context with the rest of Jesus teachings. For example Romans chapter 1.

In Jesus Christ teachings where does it say anything about violence - and the approval of??
what jesus said and what Christians actually do are to difference things.
fail ....
My point exactly... Lol
If they say different than his teachings, they would not be Christians??
Dumbass
And who did God set up to judge who is and is not Christian?
God does not delegate... Lol
Really? then What do you call the authority that the Judges of the OT, the Prophets and Apostles had there, dude?
A convenient fiction.

Whosoever believeth in me...shall have everlasting life. Belief is the only ticket to heaven you need.
that is heresy corrected by taking the quotation in context with the rest of Jesus teachings. For example Romans chapter 1.

So who appointed you the arbiter of what is or isn't truth in the Bible?

Wrong, your reading comprehension sucks… Trust and obey have a lot more to do with it. Lol

Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.
Not the martyr for the cause ploy again.
As to your erroneous claim of being more educated then myself or anyone else is clear
Evidence that you aren't.
If you were , you'd not have to constantly bring it up.
Being well versed in bullshit doesn't change the fact that it's bullshit.
Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.
As to your erroneous claim of being more educated then myself or anyone else is clear

Define"bullshit"...you mean stuff that your beloved "gubermint" hides from you? You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you and you couldn't win a debate with me on the best day that you ever had....but you are more than welcome to try......I am all about helping people wake up. You may hate me now, but you will be grateful later.
your bullshit needs no definition as it's extremely obvious.
it's your government too, your melodramatic denial just add to the delusionary nature of your constant need to repeat this mantra "You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you"-DS.
debate? we are debating now on your mental instability and you're losing.
hate you? :rofl::lmao:
hating takes time and commitment
you are not worth the effort
did like the touch of melodrama, the age old proclamation of you hate me now!
Unfortunately, this poster caught the contagious disease of politicalchicisitus. The symptoms are the persistent repeating of delusional statements of being smarter than everyone who challenges them, the use of unreliable links and sources to promote conspiracies and can be easily identified by their big heads and swollen shoulders caused from slapping themselves on the back.
Still waiting on you to (snicker) "challenge" me.....you can throw a rock in any direction in cyberville and hit a leftard with an over-inflated sense of self that has no clue about anything but their tribalism to a political party that ditched them a few decades ago but still clings to a failed ideology. So far, you haven't shown me diddly squat but a lot of worthless fool-fueled rants because I rattled your cage.......pisses ya off, no? Get use to it or use the "Ignore" feature"....Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)
You haven't rattled anyone's cage but your own. You simply are not taken seriously by the folks you try to impress. Your history is what I said it was, rants supported by unreliable sources from the conspiracy zone sprinkled with distortions of reality. You are unable to participate in discussions or debates adhering to minimal academic standards and hence, rely on that old lame standby excuse that you are so much more knowledgeable than everyone else that the world is unable to understand your logic and concepts. What that means, in reality, is that only those who have been brainwashed into the same beliefs and concepts as you can agree with your rants.

This is a good point to remind you that ALL of the Bible as it relates to supernatural creatures, divinities, the word of Jesus, etc.,

is in fact unsubstantiated hearsay.

There are no words of Christ in the Bible. There are only different people saying these are Christ's words.

Wrong, your reading comprehension sucks… Trust and obey have a lot more to do with it. Lol

Justification, in Christian theology, is God's act of removing the guilt and penalty of sin while at the same time declaring a sinner righteous through Christ's atoning sacrifice. In Protestantism, righteousness from God is viewed as being credited to the sinner's account through faith alone, without works.

Define"bullshit"...you mean stuff that your beloved "gubermint" hides from you? You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you and you couldn't win a debate with me on the best day that you ever had....but you are more than welcome to try......I am all about helping people wake up. You may hate me now, but you will be grateful later.
it's your government too, your melodramatic denial just add to the delusionary nature of your constant need to repeat this mantra "You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you"-DS.
Unfortunately, this poster caught the contagious disease of politicalchicisitus. The symptoms are the persistent repeating of delusional statements of being smarter than everyone who challenges them, the use of unreliable links and sources to promote conspiracies and can be easily identified by their big heads and swollen shoulders caused from slapping themselves on the back.
Still waiting on you to (snicker) "challenge" me.....you can throw a rock in any direction in cyberville and hit a leftard with an over-inflated sense of self that has no clue about anything but their tribalism to a political party that ditched them a few decades ago but still clings to a failed ideology. So far, you haven't shown me diddly squat but a lot of worthless fool-fueled rants because I rattled your cage.......pisses ya off, no? Get use to it or use the "Ignore" feature"....Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)
You haven't rattled anyone's cage but your own. You simply are not taken seriously by the folks you try to impress. Your history is what I said it was, rants supported by unreliable sources from the conspiracy zone sprinkled with distortions of reality. You are unable to participate in discussions or debates adhering to minimal academic standards and hence, rely on that old lame standby excuse that you are so much more knowledgeable than everyone else that the world is unable to understand your logic and concepts. What that means, in reality, is that only those who have been brainwashed into the same beliefs and concepts as you can agree with your rants.
Bravo.

The Christian belief is that Jesus died for your sins so you wouldn't have to.

Justification, in Christian theology, is God's act of removing the guilt and penalty of sin while at the same time declaring a sinner righteous through Christ's atoning sacrifice. In Protestantism, righteousness from God is viewed as being credited to the sinner's account through faith alone, without works.
Anyone can "believe" in anyone and anything, say a fence post... Lol

This is a good point to remind you that ALL of the Bible as it relates to supernatural creatures, divinities, the word of Jesus, etc.,

There are no words of Christ in the Bible. There are only different people saying these are Christ's words.

Lol, you are being ridiculous. So there are no words of Julius Caesar only what some claim are the words of Caesar.

That sort of navel gazing horse shit is why the vast majority of people would just as soon shit on a philosophy book as to read it.

(snicker)

So you prove the Protestants wrong?

But we are stillobligated to Obey Him.

Anyone who says that they have the love of God but does not live the life God calls them to live is a liar and a fraud.

Lol, you are being ridiculous. So there are no words of Julius Caesar only what some claim are the words of Caesar.

That sort of navel gazing horse shit is why the vast majority of people would just as soon shit on a philosophy book as to read it.

So you agree that historical accounts of Caesar's life cannot be confirmed as accurate.

Nor can those Christ's life.

That makes you living proof of the buying into bullshit syndrome.

But we are stillobligated to Obey Him.

Anyone who says that they have the love of God but does not live the life God calls them to live is a liar and a fraud.

Does the failure to obey revoke your right to be forgiven, and therefore saved?

That makes you living proof of the buying into bullshit syndrome.
Deflection noted

Forum List

Back