🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

And other groups, but of course, republicans could give a lesser fuck about those.
Christians are not a cult of violence....
False! read any history ?
In Jesus Christ teachings where does it say anything about violence - and the approval of??
what jesus said and what Christians actually do are to difference things.
fail ....
My point exactly... Lol
If they say different than his teachings, they would not be Christians??
Dumbass
false ! but you had to rationalize your nonsense.
epic fail 2

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although the two highest commandments in Christianity[1] are to love God[2] and "love your neighbor as yourself,"[3] some institutions and individuals have acted violently and attempted to justify themselves through Christian writings.[4] The relationship between Christianity and violence is a subject of controversy because some have used or interpreted its teachings to justify violence, while others maintain that it only promotes peace, love, and compassion.
Show me where Jesus Christ promotes violence??
jesus did not promote violence but he also contradicted himself Matthew 21:12 quit while you're behind

Then you have to ignore his Love you Enemies and Turn the other Cheek admonitions...
No, you do not. That is the point.

God loved Sodom even as He nuked it.

It is not the kind of love this generation can grasp, I will admit, but love nonetheless.

And other groups, but of course, republicans could give a lesser fuck about those.
In Jesus Christ teachings where does it say anything about violence - and the approval of??
fail ....
My point exactly... Lol
Dumbass
And who did God set up to judge who is and is not Christian?

Although the two highest commandments in Christianity[1] are to love God[2] and "love your neighbor as yourself,"[3] some institutions and individuals have acted violently and attempted to justify themselves through Christian writings.[4] The relationship between Christianity and violence is a subject of controversy because some have used or interpreted its teachings to justify violence, while others maintain that it only promotes peace, love, and compassion.
jesus did not promote violence but he also contradicted himself Matthew 21:12 quit while you're behind
You will believe what you want...

fail ....
My point exactly... Lol
Dumbass
God does not delegate... Lol

Not proclaiming....simply reminding you. It takes a lot of time, effort, researching and vetting of information to have the knowledge that I do. I am not trying to "lord" it over anyone but I am not going to let some cyber-douche fire a shot across my bow without returning fire. You have two choices...you can weigh and consider what I say being that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours learning this stuff or you can continue to throw your feces throw the monkey bars....it's your decision.
rationalizing your huge waste of time and effort is hilarious.
Get a girlfriend.

Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.
Not the martyr for the cause ploy again.
As to your erroneous claim of being more educated then myself or anyone else is clear
Evidence that you aren't.
If you were , you'd not have to constantly bring it up.
Being well versed in bullshit doesn't change the fact that it's bullshit.
Not proclaiming....simply reminding you. It takes a lot of time, effort, researching and vetting of information to have the knowledge that I do. I am not trying to "lord" it over anyone but I am not going to let some cyber-douche fire a shot across my bow without returning fire. You have two choices...you can weigh and consider what I say being that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours learning this stuff or you can continue to throw your feces throw the monkey bars....it's your decision.
Get a girlfriend.

Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.
As to your erroneous claim of being more educated then myself or anyone else is clear

Define"bullshit"...you mean stuff that your beloved "gubermint" hides from you? You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you and you couldn't win a debate with me on the best day that you ever had....but you are more than welcome to try......I am all about helping people wake up. You may hate me now, but you will be grateful later.
your bullshit needs no definition as it's extremely obvious.
it's your government too, your melodramatic denial just add to the delusionary nature of your constant need to repeat this mantra "You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you"-DS.
debate? we are debating now on your mental instability and you're losing.
hate you? :rofl::lmao:
hating takes time and commitment
you are not worth the effort
did like the touch of melodrama, the age old proclamation of you hate me now![/QUOTE

Melodramatic over what exactly? Your beloved "gubermint" lies to you with great gusto and enthusiasm and if you believe otherwise? You are like the second grader that hears from another kid that is "hip" to the fact that there is no Santa Claus....and you can't bear the truth.....don't worry, like a kidney stone, this to shall pass.......bear with me, learn, grow and evolve and I will guide you every step of the way. I am just paying it forward.

Get a girlfriend.

Get a girlfriend.

Define"bullshit"...you mean stuff that your beloved "gubermint" hides from you? You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you and you couldn't win a debate with me on the best day that you ever had....but you are more than welcome to try......I am all about helping people wake up. You may hate me now, but you will be grateful later.
it's your government too, your melodramatic denial just add to the delusionary nature of your constant need to repeat this mantra "You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you"-DS.
did like the touch of melodrama, the age old proclamation of you hate me now!
Unfortunately, this poster caught the contagious disease of politicalchicisitus. The symptoms are the persistent repeating of delusional statements of being smarter than everyone who challenges them, the use of unreliable links and sources to promote conspiracies and can be easily identified by their big heads and swollen shoulders caused from slapping themselves on the back.
Still waiting on you to (snicker) "challenge" me.....you can throw a rock in any direction in cyberville and hit a leftard with an over-inflated sense of self that has no clue about anything but their tribalism to a political party that ditched them a few decades ago but still clings to a failed ideology. So far, you haven't shown me diddly squat but a lot of worthless fool-fueled rants because I rattled your cage.......pisses ya off, no? Get use to it or use the "Ignore" feature"....Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)

Then you have to ignore his Love you Enemies and Turn the other Cheek admonitions...
No, you do not. That is the point.

God loved Sodom even as He nuked it.

It is not the kind of love this generation can grasp, I will admit, but love nonetheless.

In the movie Red Riding 1974, they raped tortured and killed an 11 year old girl. They carved the words 'for love' into her skin.

Is that what you mean?

You will believe what you want...

No that's your malfunction.
If you have ever done violence by your own lack of logic you are not a Christian.

fail ....
My point exactly... Lol
Dumbass
God does not delegate... Lol
Or anything else.

It just seems wrong to expect Our Kenyan Emperor to abandon His support for His brothers......

Get a girlfriend.

Get a girlfriend.

did like the touch of melodrama, the age old proclamation of you hate me now![/QUOTE

Melodramatic over what exactly? Your beloved "gubermint" lies to you with great gusto and enthusiasm and if you believe otherwise? You are like the second grader that hears from another kid that is "hip" to the fact that there is no Santa Claus....and you can't bear the truth.....don't worry, like a kidney stone, this to shall pass.......bear with me, learn, grow and evolve and I will guide you every step of the way. I am just paying it forward.
Bahahahahaha!

If you believe the New Testament, Jesus doesn't care about sin.

Whosoever believeth in me...shall have everlasting life. Belief is the only ticket to heaven you need.

did like the touch of melodrama, the age old proclamation of you hate me now!
Unfortunately, this poster caught the contagious disease of politicalchicisitus. The symptoms are the persistent repeating of delusional statements of being smarter than everyone who challenges them, the use of unreliable links and sources to promote conspiracies and can be easily identified by their big heads and swollen shoulders caused from slapping themselves on the back.
Still waiting on you to (snicker) "challenge" me.....you can throw a rock in any direction in cyberville and hit a leftard with an over-inflated sense of self that has no clue about anything but their tribalism to a political party that ditched them a few decades ago but still clings to a failed ideology. So far, you haven't shown me diddly squat but a lot of worthless fool-fueled rants because I rattled your cage.......pisses ya off, no? Get use to it or use the "Ignore" feature"....Hope this helps!!!

(snicker)
The blame everybody else ploy!

Forum List

Back