🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

Congress can declare war on ISIS on their own. They don't need a request from the President or any such thing.

They won't. This genocide business is grandstanding.
Leave it to an amoral Marxist to declare the opposition to mass murder as grand standing, lol.

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians
And other groups, but of course, republicans could give a lesser fuck about those.
Christians are not a cult of violence....
False! read any history ?
In Jesus Christ teachings where does it say anything about violence - and the approval of??

Congress can declare war on ISIS on their own. They don't need a request from the President or any such thing.

They won't. This genocide business is grandstanding.
Leave it to an amoral Marxist to declare the opposition to mass murder as grand standing, lol.

It's grandstanding to pass a meaningless resolution when you have the power to pass an actual declaration of war.

About time, and the GOP must have been loaned some testicles by the Dems. Wonder who would do that? Oh, wait, all the Dems voted for it too.

House Unanimously Votes to Declare That Islamic State Is Committing Genocide Against Christians
And other groups, but of course, republicans could give a lesser fuck about those.
In Jesus Christ teachings where does it say anything about violence - and the approval of??

So good Christians should oppose violence against ISIS?

Neither wrong nor am I paranoid....you couldn't walk 50 feet in my shoes....you see? I know more than you because (pssst) I put in the time........(said in a low hush) Hope this helps ya.....
I was not addressing you .. but since you compulsivity answered the same applies to you .
the constant need to proclaim you're the smartest kid in class is rock solid evidence that my statement is correct.

Not proclaiming....simply reminding you. It takes a lot of time, effort, researching and vetting of information to have the knowledge that I do. I am not trying to "lord" it over anyone but I am not going to let some cyber-douche fire a shot across my bow without returning fire. You have two choices...you can weigh and consider what I say being that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours learning this stuff or you can continue to throw your feces throw the monkey bars....it's your decision.
rationalizing your huge waste of time and effort is hilarious.
Get a girlfriend.

Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.
Not the martyr for the cause ploy again.
As to your erroneous claim of being more educated then myself or anyone else is clear
Evidence that you aren't.
If you were , you'd not have to constantly bring it up.
Being well versed in bullshit doesn't change the fact that it's bullshit.
Neither wrong nor am I paranoid....you couldn't walk 50 feet in my shoes....you see? I know more than you because (pssst) I put in the time........(said in a low hush) Hope this helps ya.....
I was not addressing you .. but since you compulsivity answered the same applies to you .
the constant need to proclaim you're the smartest kid in class is rock solid evidence that my statement is correct.

Not proclaiming....simply reminding you. It takes a lot of time, effort, researching and vetting of information to have the knowledge that I do. I am not trying to "lord" it over anyone but I am not going to let some cyber-douche fire a shot across my bow without returning fire. You have two choices...you can weigh and consider what I say being that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours learning this stuff or you can continue to throw your feces throw the monkey bars....it's your decision.
Get a girlfriend.

Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.
As to your erroneous claim of being more educated then myself or anyone else is clear

Define"bullshit"...you mean stuff that your beloved "gubermint" hides from you? You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you and you couldn't win a debate with me on the best day that you ever had....but you are more than welcome to try......I am all about helping people wake up. You may hate me now, but you will be grateful later.

Matthew chapter 26:23 "Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"

Highest praise Jesus gave any Gentile during His ministry was given to a Roman Centurion. “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith."

The first Gentile convert to Christianity was a Roman legionnaire. Acts of the Apostles, Chapter 10 and the Conversion of Cornelius.

Jesus is the Son in the Trinity, the God of the Old Testament that destroyed Sodom and Gammorah, ordered the slaughter of the Amalekites and Flooded the Earth in Judgement of the Sins of Mankind.

He is not the Skittle tossing limp-wristic cartoon most millennials think of today.

what jesus said and what Christians actually do are to difference things.
fail ....

Matthew chapter 26:23 "Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"

Highest praise Jesus gave any Gentile during His ministry was given to a Roman Centurion. “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith."

The first Gentile convert to Christianity was a Roman legionnaire. Acts of the Apostles, Chapter 10 and the Conversion of Cornelius.

Jesus is the Son in the Trinity, the God of the Old Testament that destroyed Sodom and Gammorah, ordered the slaughter of the Amalekites and Flooded the Earth in Judgement of the Sins of Mankind.

He is not the Skittle tossing limp-wristic cartoon most millennials think of today.

Then you have to ignore his Love you Enemies and Turn the other Cheek admonitions...

Get a girlfriend.

Get a girlfriend.

Define"bullshit"...you mean stuff that your beloved "gubermint" hides from you? You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you and you couldn't win a debate with me on the best day that you ever had....but you are more than welcome to try......I am all about helping people wake up. You may hate me now, but you will be grateful later.
your bullshit needs no definition as it's extremely obvious.
it's your government too, your melodramatic denial just add to the delusionary nature of your constant need to repeat this mantra "You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you"-DS.
debate? we are debating now on your mental instability and you're losing.
hate you? :rofl::lmao:
hating takes time and commitment
you are not worth the effort
did like the touch of melodrama, the age old proclamation of you hate me now!

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although the two highest commandments in Christianity[1] are to love God[2] and "love your neighbor as yourself,"[3] some institutions and individuals have acted violently and attempted to justify themselves through Christian writings.[4] The relationship between Christianity and violence is a subject of controversy because some have used or interpreted its teachings to justify violence, while others maintain that it only promotes peace, love, and compassion.

Get a girlfriend.

Get a girlfriend.

it's your government too, your melodramatic denial just add to the delusionary nature of your constant need to repeat this mantra "You need to be reminded that I have more knowledge than you"-DS.
Unfortunately, this poster caught the contagious disease of politicalchicisitus. The symptoms are the persistent repeating of delusional statements of being smarter than everyone who challenges them, the use of unreliable links and sources to promote conspiracies and can be easily identified by their big heads and swollen shoulders caused from slapping themselves on the back.

"Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for"

Another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Get a girlfriend.

Get a girlfriend.

Unfortunately, this poster caught the contagious disease of politicalchicisitus. The symptoms are the persistent repeating of delusional statements of being smarter than everyone who challenges them, the use of unreliable links and sources to promote conspiracies and can be easily identified by their big heads and swollen shoulders caused from slapping themselves on the back.
thanks for that spot on diagnosis !

what jesus said and what Christians actually do are to difference things.
fail ....
My point exactly... Lol
If they say different than his teachings, they would not be Christians??
Dumbass

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although the two highest commandments in Christianity[1] are to love God[2] and "love your neighbor as yourself,"[3] some institutions and individuals have acted violently and attempted to justify themselves through Christian writings.[4] The relationship between Christianity and violence is a subject of controversy because some have used or interpreted its teachings to justify violence, while others maintain that it only promotes peace, love, and compassion.
Show me where Jesus Christ promotes violence??

Forum List

Back