Congress Declares ISIS War on Christians to be Genocide; Something Obama Doesnt Have the Nerve for

Nope, I know more than you...infinitely more....you couldn't carry my laptop computer as I prepare to give seminars......thems be the facts.

It is amazing in a world where the Mafia conspiracy, the Soviet spy ring conspiracy, the neoNazis conspiracy and the corporate crony network conspiracy and many more have been proven, that we have the braindead morons like daws who comes around and just assumes if it smells like a conspiracy it cannot be true.

Thanks, Birther.
lol, I am not a Birther, jack ass.

A dreamer perhaps?

Nope, I know more than you...infinitely more....you couldn't carry my laptop computer as I prepare to give seminars......thems be the facts.

It is amazing in a world where the Mafia conspiracy, the Soviet spy ring conspiracy, the neoNazis conspiracy and the corporate crony network conspiracy and many more have been proven, that we have the braindead morons like daws who comes around and just assumes if it smells like a conspiracy it cannot be true.
what's it like to be so paranoid and wrong all the time?

Neither wrong nor am I paranoid....you couldn't walk 50 feet in my shoes....you see? I know more than you because (pssst) I put in the time........(said in a low hush) Hope this helps ya.....
I was not addressing you .. but since you compulsivity answered the same applies to you .
the constant need to proclaim you're the smartest kid in class is rock solid evidence that my statement is correct.

Thanks, Birther.
lol, I am not a Birther, jack ass.

A dreamer perhaps?

:clap:

Neither wrong nor am I paranoid....you couldn't walk 50 feet in my shoes....you see? .

Will you allow me a day's practice?

Tarna-clownshoes.jpg

Neither wrong nor am I paranoid....you couldn't walk 50 feet in my shoes....you see? .

Tarna-clownshoes.jpg

I am still waiting on you to post anything of substance that refutes what I say...you are long on lame insults and and short on any type of debate......must match your substandard genitalia...... (snicker)

Tarna-clownshoes.jpg

I am still waiting on you to post anything of substance that refutes what I say...you are long on lame insults and and short on any type of debate......must match your substandard genitalia...... (snicker)

Direct me to the substance.

Oh good does that mean they're going to pass a AUMF against ISIS like the president asked for over a year ago?
Fock NO. We elected our gop congress to expressly NOT DO A GOD DAMN THING! And BY GOD they better do it!
ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL has always been a CIA asset. Russia bitchslapped Barrypuppet, the CIA, the MOSSAD, MI5 and MI6 along with Saudi Intel by doing in two months what the military industrial complex refused to do......thems be the facts.
\

Paranoid much?

paranoid schizophrenic

Oh good does that mean they're going to pass a AUMF against ISIS like the president asked for over a year ago?
Fock NO. We elected our gop congress to expressly NOT DO A GOD DAMN THING! And BY GOD they better do it!
ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL has always been a CIA asset. Russia bitchslapped Barrypuppet, the CIA, the MOSSAD, MI5 and MI6 along with Saudi Intel by doing in two months what the military industrial complex refused to do......thems be the facts.
\

Paranoid much?

paranoid schizophrenic
words like always and incessantly might be good right about now.

The U.S. President and UN have done nothing about the ongoing Christian Genocide in Africa and the Middle East. They've been completely silent. It's shameful.

Neither wrong nor am I paranoid....you couldn't walk 50 feet in my shoes....you see? I know more than you because (pssst) I put in the time........(said in a low hush) Hope this helps ya.....
I was not addressing you .. but since you compulsivity answered the same applies to you .
the constant need to proclaim you're the smartest kid in class is rock solid evidence that my statement is correct.

Not proclaiming....simply reminding you. It takes a lot of time, effort, researching and vetting of information to have the knowledge that I do. I am not trying to "lord" it over anyone but I am not going to let some cyber-douche fire a shot across my bow without returning fire. You have two choices...you can weigh and consider what I say being that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours learning this stuff or you can continue to throw your feces throw the monkey bars....it's your decision.

By declaring what ISIS and other Islamic Extremists are doing 'Genocide', I am sure in Obama's mind, Congress just 'declared war' against him....

"The future must NOT belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
- Barry

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"
- Barry

Not proclaiming....simply reminding you. It takes a lot of time, effort, researching and vetting of information to have the knowledge that I do. I am not trying to "lord" it over anyone but I am not going to let some cyber-douche fire a shot across my bow without returning fire. You have two choices...you can weigh and consider what I say being that I have spent thousands upon thousands of hours learning this stuff or you can continue to throw your feces throw the monkey bars....it's your decision.
rationalizing your huge waste of time and effort is hilarious.
Get a girlfriend.

By declaring what ISIS and other Islamic Extremists are doing 'Genocide', I am sure in Obama's mind, Congress just 'declared war' against him....

- Barry

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"
- Barry
Way to misrepresent!

Get a girlfriend.

Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.

- Barry

- Barry

Congress can declare war on ISIS on their own. They don't need a request from the President or any such thing.

They won't. This genocide business is grandstanding.

Get a girlfriend.

Yeah, we should just trust "da gubermint" because they never lie...not EVER! I know more than you and I am better educated than you because I have put in the work and effort. The ironic thing is that I do this to try and wake people up so people like you might have a better future....I don't give a shit about what happens to me but I do care about the welfare of others.
Not the martyr for the cause ploy again.
As to your erroneous claim of being more educated then myself or anyone else is clear
Evidence that you aren't.
If you were , you'd not have to constantly bring it up.
Being well versed in bullshit doesn't change the fact that it's bullshit.

Forum List

Back