Congress gets the UFO report from our "intelligence" agencies

They offer no answers as expected. They say out of 145 incidents only 1 can be explained.

The goofy UFO culture has ensured that I have never paid attention to a claim of anyone seeing a UFO. It's all so silly my mind can't give credence to any of it. In spite of the recent push to make all this seem like a legitimate concern they are still going to have to show me something.

I believe but I have no proof. To think we're alone in the vastness of space defies all logic.

From a hard science standpoint there are almost certainly other intelligent species out there but we can never meet them. FTL travel is probably impossible. If these "objects" are of extraterrestrial origin they are robotic and the cultures that built them are probably long dead.

You don't need ftl because of time displacement. While 2 millions years may pass on earth only 55 years may pass for the actual travelers at sub ftl. And that is based on the physics that we actually know. Just in the last few months scientists discovered 2 new elements that we didn't know existed. Our laws of physics are based on our understanding of what we can see not necessarily what is actually possible

You mean time dilation? The energy cost of traveling even a substantial fraction of light speed is almost incomprehensible. At the speeds that could reasonably be reached time dilation is still not enough to make any trip within a reasonable period of time.

How much potential energy is available in an ounce of dark matter? How bout dark energy?
Do you know? I don't know. But we do know both sources exist.

Point being you are looking at things with your own limited tunnel vision.

They say no life exists because we haven't seen/heard it. Problem with that is we essentially look at a part of space equal to a pen tip in an entire ocean.

We didn't even know this near dwarf planet sized comet was coming our way till a few days ago ffs.

Dark energy has been proved, the search for dark matter continues.

They offer no answers as expected. They say out of 145 incidents only 1 can be explained.

The goofy UFO culture has ensured that I have never paid attention to a claim of anyone seeing a UFO. It's all so silly my mind can't give credence to any of it. In spite of the recent push to make all this seem like a legitimate concern they are still going to have to show me something.

I believe but I have no proof. To think we're alone in the vastness of space defies all logic.

From a hard science standpoint there are almost certainly other intelligent species out there but we can never meet them. FTL travel is probably impossible. If these "objects" are of extraterrestrial origin they are robotic and the cultures that built them are probably long dead.

You don't need ftl because of time displacement. While 2 millions years may pass on earth only 55 years may pass for the actual travelers at sub ftl. And that is based on the physics that we actually know. Just in the last few months scientists discovered 2 new elements that we didn't know existed. Our laws of physics are based on our understanding of what we can see not necessarily what is actually possible

You mean time dilation? The energy cost of traveling even a substantial fraction of light speed is almost incomprehensible. At the speeds that could reasonably be reached time dilation is still not enough to make any trip within a reasonable period of time.

How much potential energy is available in an ounce of dark matter? How bout dark energy?

They say no life exists because we haven't seen/heard it. Problem with that is we essentially look at a part of space equal to a pen tip in an entire ocean.

We didn't even know this near dwarf planet sized comet was coming our way till a few days ago ffs.

I was raised on classic sci-fi where our hero jumps into a rocket ship and flies to other planets like it's a trip to the store. I never wanted to believe that it's an undertaking that could consume the resources of entire planetary systems should it be attempted. I sincerely hope that we find something in my life time but there is is the biggest wet blanket of all: The Fermi paradox and the great filter. Technological civilizations simply may not be able to survive long enough to mount an expedition to another star.

There is something out there.....for sure....

But I don't trust anything that comes out of this soiled and criminal Biden/Ovomit Administration

There is something out there.....for sure....

But I don't trust anything that comes out of this soiled and criminal Biden/Ovomit Administration
99.99% of anything I have heard/read or seen has nothing to do with any government. Not everything orbits politics

NASA doesn't have a clue what dark matter is but it must be there. WIMPS and MACHOS failed, miserly.

NASA doesn't have a clue what dark matter is but it must be there. WIMPS and MACHOS failed, miserly.

I gave you a second source. Watch the video, click the links in his video description. It's all there.

Dark matter and dark energy is just what they call the missing matter and energy that observations say must exist but cannot be found at this point.

Personally, I hope and suspect the UFOs are likely US technology, and the propulsion is likely magneto hydrodyamnic propulsion - no wings, no exhaust stream, etc.
The full unclassified report is here. It's extremely vague and has little value to the public...

Here is a snippet to support my speculation about propulsion being magnetohydrodynamic (AKA electromagnetic)...

1624808548356.png

In order to increase thrust in air, a microwave generator can be used to ionized the air. This will create RF energy.

Forum List

Back