Congressional Black Caucus: Ferguson Decision a Slap in the Face to Blacks

And negroes wonder why the other races on the planet despise them. It's impossible to have any rational conversation with them.
Billions and billions of the 'Maker's' money has been flushed down the toilet trying to help the negroes help themselves.
Nothing. Nowhere has worked.......EVER!
They just destroyed what was left of the shithole they live in.
Now the 'leaders' like the fucking race whore is going to demand the 'gubbermint' spend the 'Maker's' tax money to rebuild the shithole. You watch.

Thanks again for demonstrating just how racist the right wing is. The DNC should put you on the payroll.

Says the one who supports the protestors burning buildings.

Exactly what makes you think I support burning of buildings?

Do you support the protestors?

I understand their frustration in feeling that the prosecutor intentionally took the unprecedented step to present defense evidence to the grand jury. That leads me to believe his agenda was not to do the prosecutor's job as it has been done in virtually every other grand jury inquiry. It's his job to prosecute, not as a prosecutor/defense attorney combination. Your accusation that I support burning buildings is a perfect example of the unreasonable thinking we have all grown to expect from right wingers.

If anything, they have increased the chance of violence and convinced some who would not normally join such destruction to participate.

It's the police department's fault a bunch of good for nothing thugs steal and burn down buildings. Right. They're making a bunch of sorry people do that.

More childish lazy thinking. It was the police department's fault when they intentionally and unnecessarily did things they knew would make things worse.

If anything, they have increased the chance of violence and convinced some who would not normally join such destruction to participate.

It's the police department's fault a bunch of good for nothing thugs steal and burn down buildings. Right. They're making a bunch of sorry people do that.

More childish lazy thinking. It was the police department's fault when they intentionally and unnecessarily did things they knew would make things worse.

The only thing at fault was the thug that got his sorry ass shot for being one.

And negroes wonder why the other races on the planet despise them. It's impossible to have any rational conversation with them.
Billions and billions of the 'Maker's' money has been flushed down the toilet trying to help the negroes help themselves.
Now the 'leaders' like the fucking race whore is going to demand the 'gubbermint' spend the 'Maker's' tax money to rebuild the shithole. You watch.

Thanks again for demonstrating just how racist the right wing is. The DNC should put you on the payroll.

What's racist about killing a thug who just robbed a store and was resisting arrest?

So you think every robbery suspect should be killed on sight?

Suspect??? He was hardly a suspect. The robbery was recorded. It was a strong-arm robbery. He could have given himself up without fighting with the police officer. He was a thug and was killed. Get over it. Brown was no choir boy.

I'm not saying he was a choirboy. I don't doubt he was a thug. I don' have a problem with thieves being caught and punished for their crime after proper prosecution procedures are followed. Are you saying that everyone who fits the description of a criminal should be killed in the street? All the cop had was a description, turns out it was the same person, but the cop didn't know that for sure. Robbery is not generally punishable by death anyway.

I understand their frustration in feeling that the prosecutor intentionally took the unprecedented step to present defense evidence to the grand jury. That leads me to believe his agenda was not to do the prosecutor's job as it has been done in virtually every other grand jury inquiry. It's his job to prosecute, not as a prosecutor/defense attorney combination. Your accusation that I support burning buildings is a perfect example of the unreasonable thinking we have all grown to expect from right wingers.

Since the protestors are burning buildings and your failure to answer a simple yes/no question shows you do support what they do, that means you support what they are doing.

If a particular community doesn't want a police presence on their streets, then maybe we should let them have exactly what they claim they want. Pull all police presence out. Or would they be happier if young thugs are killed by police officers that have the same color skin?
The Grand jury did not, and can not find anyone not guilty. This was not a trial. They only determine whether to return criminal charges. There were many irregularities in the way this grand jury was conducted, and there was certainly enough evidence to warrant a trial. There could have still been a trial where all evidence would have been presented, but the prosecutor behaved more as a defense attorney for the cop than a prosecutor. Fudge's remarks were certainly reasonable.

Unless you are privy to everything the jury saw, you have no standing to make that remark.

Isn't that the point? The information that we do have leads a reasonable person to believe the grand jury was conducted in a highly irregular way, and raises a lot of questions as to why.

That's the point. "The information that we do have" is information carefully picked, groomed, and presented so as to tell the story a certain way. It is not a trivial matter to identify what is totally accurate and what has been manipulated. That's why, I believe, the grand jury took as long as they did, because they knew there were some just waiting for any excuse to break windows, steal things, and burn things.

Possible except for the fact that the grand jury didn't control how long or complete the inquiry was. That was all the prosecutors decision. It was obvious that a protracted period was only increasing the unrest, but he continued with the irregularities anyway. A reasonable person could believe he conducted a mock trial without the ground rules of a trial instead of the short grand jury inquiry that was called for to put the jurors in the position of determining guilt or innocence instead of just whether the case should go to trial.

Yes, it was a total waste of taxpayer money and grand jury time. A police department investigation would have ruled the shooting as justified.

The way it was conducted was a total waste of time, unless you are a prosecutor who would rather present evidence for the defense in this particular case.

That is the entire problem in a nutshell. In this country, we don't gun down thugs in the street just because they are thugs. What else you got?

That is the entire problem in a nutshell. In this country, we don't gun down thugs in the street just because they are thugs. What else you got?

He didn't get shot simply because he was a thug. There are plenty of them still walking around. He was shot because his ACTIONS due to him being a thug went beyond just being one. That's all I need boy.

Since the protestors are burning buildings and your failure to answer a simple yes/no question shows you do support what they do, that means you support what they are doing.

OK.....Since you are having trouble understanding Yes, I support the protests, and NO, I don't support the violence. I understand that might be a little too complex for a right winger to understand, but you will just have to do your best. All I can do is give you the information. I can't understand it for you..

OK.....Since you are having trouble understanding Yes, I support the protests, and NO, I don't support the violence. I understand that might be a little too complex for a right winger to understand, but you will just have to do your best. All I can do is give you the information. I can't understand it for you..

Since the protests are violent, you support the violence. I'm sorry you can't understand that supporting that they are doing something means supporting how they do it.

He didn't get shot simply because he was a thug. There are plenty of them still walking around. He was shot because his ACTIONS due to him being a thug went beyond just being one. That's all I need boy.

OK he wasn't shot for being a thug, even though that is what you said before. He wasn't shot for robbing the store like you claimed, because the cop couldn't shoot him for just matching the description. That knocks out most of what you said before, so what else you got?

Brown was killed when he turned back to charge the officer. Interestingly enough the grand jury was presented with witnesses who said that Brown was running away. Witnesses who said Brown stood with his arms up in surrender and witnesses who said he turned and charged. Why did the jury believe the witnesses who said he turned and charged and not the others?

It was the blood trail. It clearly showed all of Brown's movements.

OK he wasn't shot for being a thug, even though that is what you said before. He wasn't shot for robbing the store like you claimed, because the cop couldn't shoot him for just matching the description. That knocks out most of what you said before, so what else you got?

He was shot for taking the actions of a thug. I didn't say he was shot for robbing a store. Please quote me where you claim I made that statement. The actions for which he got shot were his attack on the police officer. If anyone should have shot him for the cigars was the owner of the store from which he stole the cigars. Please get it right if you are going to make claims.

He was shot because he assaulted an officer, refused to stop and kept on coming to assault again. He was lunging at Wilson when he was shot in the head, causing the fatal blow.

Since the protests are violent, you support the violence. I'm sorry you can't understand that supporting that they are doing something means supporting how they do it.

No need to apologize. I knew you would have a hard time with anything but the most basic thought processes. Think of it this way. You and your friends are getting ready for a cross burning. Some of them put their hoods on backwards so they can't see where they are going. You support them wearing the hoods, but you disagree with the way they do it. Same principal.

Brown was killed when he turned back to charge the officer. Interestingly enough the grand jury was presented with witnesses who said that Brown was running away. Witnesses who said Brown stood with his arms up in surrender and witnesses who said he turned and charged. Why did the jury believe the witnesses who said he turned and charged and not the others?

It was the blood trail. It clearly showed all of Brown's movements.

A better question would be why did the prosecutor present evidence that should have been presented by the defense, unless he was not wanting a trial? Prosecutors are not hired to defend the accused, and to blame the victim in a grand jury investigation.

He was shot for taking the actions of a thug. I didn't say he was shot for robbing a store. Please quote me where you claim I made that statement. The actions for which he got shot were his attack on the police officer. If anyone should have shot him for the cigars was the owner of the store from which he stole the cigars. Please get it right if you are going to make claims.

OK to be clear, you are saying the reason, and the only reason he was shot was because he attacked the cop. Is that right?

He was shot because he assaulted an officer, refused to stop and kept on coming to assault again. He was lunging at Wilson when he was shot in the head, causing the fatal blow.

Why don't yall get together and decide why you think the cop killed him in the street. I've heard at least a dozen different reasons, and none of them hold water.

Forum List

Back