Congressman: 'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Ba

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Let's clear something up, no one is happy that bad things happen, but they do.

Congressman: 'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama'

"I rise today to express grave doubts about the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism policies and programs," said the freshman congressman from Arkansas. "Counterterrorism is often shrouded in secrecy, as it should be, so let us judge by the results. In barely four years in office, five jihadists have reached their targets in the United States under Barack Obama: the Boston Marathon bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square Bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and in my own state—the Little Rock recruiting office shooter. In the over seven years after 9/11 under George W. Bush, how many terrorists reached their target in the United States? Zero! We need to ask, ‘Why is the Obama Administration failing in its mission to stop terrorism before it reaches its targets in the United States?’”

Congressman: 'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama'

"I rise today to express grave doubts about the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism policies and programs," said the freshman congressman from Arkansas. "Counterterrorism is often shrouded in secrecy, as it should be, so let us judge by the results. In barely four years in office, five jihadists have reached their targets in the United States under Barack Obama: the Boston Marathon bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square Bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and in my own state—the Little Rock recruiting office shooter. In the over seven years after 9/11 under George W. Bush, how many terrorists reached their target in the United States? Zero! We need to ask, ‘Why is the Obama Administration failing in its mission to stop terrorism before it reaches its targets in the United States?’”

Yep. Bad things happen, but the real bad thing happening here is one of your congressmen trying to score political points when he should be working with all political sides in what should be a common cause against terrorism. Seems to me that this politician is rather more stupid than most.

Yep. Bad things happen, but the real bad thing happening here is one of your congressmen trying to score political points when he should be working with all political sides in what should be a common cause against terrorism. Seems to me that this politician is rather more stupid than most.

He isn't my congressman but to point out our short comings why is that not acting in our best interest? I am not sure Obama or his administration could do anything about any of what went on. But I see little children and old ladies being frisked at the airport and I really have to wonder WTF are they doing.

Because Obama gets rid of conservatives in his administration whose goal is to protect Americans.

Obama is not sharing power but grabbing it. It reflects a gut full of hatred for Americans outside his small realm. In his small world, he uses his skill at snowing people with his lying silver tongue to obtain money for pet rock projects that actually eliminate jobs from the private sector and grow jobs in the big government sector. The private sector furnishes him tax money, which he raises with the highest tax raises in history that Obama care is. The government rewards his followers, who have furnished America with the worst public service in history. If you don't believe me, go to your nearest social security office in the morning, take a number, and wait until 15 minutes before closing time before your number is called. They will be happy to show you how jolly they are while you wait in an uncomfortable seat for hours, wishing you could be done with your necessary task in an hour rather than 7 hours, while they josh each other, chat, bring each other coffee, crack jokes, and do anything other than waiting on you in a timely way.

Last edited:

Because Obama gets rid of conservatives in his administration whose goal is to protect Americans.

Obama is not sharing power but grabbing it. It reflects a gut full of hatred for Americans outside his small realm. In his small world, he uses his skill at snowing people with his lying silver tongue to obtain money for pet rock projects that actually eliminate jobs from the private sector and grow jobs in the big government sector. The private sector furnishes him tax money, which he raises with the highest tax raises in history that Obama care is. The government rewards his followers, who have furnished America with the worst public service in history. If you don't believe me, go to your nearest social security office in the morning, take a number, and wait until 15 minutes before closing time before your number is called. They will be happy to show you how jolly they are while you wait in an uncomfortable seat for hours, wishing you could be done with your necessary task in an hour rather than 7 hours, while they josh each other, chat, bring each other coffee, crack jokes, and do anything other than waiting on you in a timely way.

Tsk tsk, having you wait 7 hours is the new standard endurance test. If you leave before 7 hours you obviously didn't need to be there in the first place. Just eat what you are fed and and shut up is the other option to staying healthy under Obamacare.

Hmmm. Five jihadists? No good. Nineteen plane bombers? No good.

And other than Bill Clinton, who exactly suspected 9/11 was going to happen? You? Sure. How many attacks did Bush stop before the terrorists were successful after 9/11 as opposed to Obama? Partisan hack.

And other than Bill Clinton, who exactly suspected 9/11 was going to happen? You? Sure. How many attacks did Bush stop before the terrorists were successful after 9/11 as opposed to Obama? Partisan hack.

Uhm, there have been more terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under President Barry Kardashian than under Shrub.

Uhm, there have been more terrorist attacks on U.S. soil under President Barry Kardashian than under Shrub.

And about 3,000 dead to less than 50? Perspective, you reactionaries, perspective.

You folks think the mainstream is "liberal": what a bunch of hacks.

He isn't my congressman but to point out our short comings why is that not acting in our best interest? I am not sure Obama or his administration could do anything about any of what went on. But I see little children and old ladies being frisked at the airport and I really have to wonder WTF are they doing.

they are too focused on their agendas and not the real issues. one thing that is so typical of the obama administration is to try to exploit a situation for personal gain. not truly what is good fro the country, but what is good for the personal agenda.

It's sad that a Congressman has to go public with the blatantly obvious, since the media refuses.

It won't matter though, b/c he will be denounced as a racist if it gets to the media.

and

w/o reading this thread, if 2 liberals have posted, he's been called a racist and will be again before the threads dead.

2002 July 4: 2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, a 41-year-old Egyptian national, kills two Israelis and wounds four others at the El Al ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport.[40] The FBI concluded this was terrorism, though they did not find evidence linking Hadayet to a terrorist group.[41]

October 2002 Beltway sniper attacks: During three weeks in October 2002, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10 people and critically injured 3 others in Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Virginia. The pair were also suspected of earlier shootings in Maryland, Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, and Washington state.[42] No motivation was given at the trial, but evidence presented showed an affinity to the cause of the Islamic jihad.

2006 March 5: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6 when he drove an SUV into a group of pedestrians at UNC-Chapel Hill to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world".[43]

2006 July 28: Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, Naveed Afzal Haq, an American citizen of Pakistani descent, kills one woman and shoots five others at the Jewish Federation building in Seattle. During the shooting, Haq told a 911 dispatcher that he was angry with American foreign policy in the Middle East.[44]

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zero? ZERO?????

[They're ohh so cute just before they detonate themselves.

With all the talk of the 26 year old Tsarnaev brother being radicalized on his return to Russia, killing the infidel is a way of life with Islam and the kids get started young, very young.]

Pakistan-Based Turkistan Islamic Party Releases Video Of Children In Terror Training Camp? | Weasel Zippers

Hamas TV Has Children Extol Virtues Of Jihad, Desire To Blow Themselves Up? | Weasel Zippers

[But that doesn't seem to deter Comtrade Cucksocker Obama from continually pressing the reset button with Islam, but the problem here is that every time he presses the Islam reset button bombs go off or a jihadi kills someone somewhere in the United States.]

Congressman: ?Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets In The United States Under Barack Obama?? | Weasel Zippers

"The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) has its roots in the October 27, 1993 conference at a Marriott Hotel in Philadelphia that was attended by 25 supporters and members of Hamas. The 1993 conference had as its purpose the subversion of the Oslo Accords. Israel had to be destroyed, not accommodated. Among those in attendance was Nihad Awad.

The FBI monitored and recorded the meeting. The evidence derived from the meeting played a key role in the (successful) prosecution of the Holy Land Foundation as a Hamas front group.

CAIR holds itself out as civil rights group, but it is the public relations arm of the jihad waged by the Muslim Brotherhood and its various offshoots in the United States. Awad is now the executive director of CAIR. For additional background on CAIR, see, for example, Daniel Pipes and Sharon Chada’s “CAIR: Islamists fooling the establishment” and Andrew McCarthy’s The Grand Jihad (I’m drawing from chapter 8 for this post).

At the Philadelphia conference, the participants had discussed the adoption of “different but parallel types of address” with the usual Islamist double talk reserved for Americans and others who must be pacified. In Philadelphia Awad explained to his Islamist buddies: “When I speak with the American, I speak with someone who doesn’t know anything. As for the Palestinian with a martyr brother or something, I know how to address him, you see?”

We see. We see it, for example, in Awad’s appearance on Bill O’Reilly’s FNC show earlier this week. Awad explains how Islam really didn’t have anything to do with the Boston bombings.

Awad is really worth listening to in this clip. It is interesting how much President Obama sounds like him on the same subject. Awad’s Islamist public relations spin seems to have become the official doctrine of the Obama administration."

Awad winning spin | Power Line

[What's gonna happen as The Obambi keeps pressing the reset button with the ChiComms and the former USSR? The appearance of weakness always begets aggression]

Congressman Tom Cotton is a disgrace to Congress and an embassasment to the entire country.

Dennis Miller on Fox's "O'Reilly Factor" last night characterized three possibilities for Obama's obsequious behavior toward Islam. (1) A Fool (2) Stupid (3) A clone of the HAL 2000 computer which possessed super human intelligence and reasoning capacity in the Stanley Kubrick movie "2001" that fried a couple too many wires internally and went stark raving demonically mad.

My suspiscion is Obama is closest to reason number 3.

Cut this out on put it on your bathroom mirror:

diarrhea+of+the+mouth.bmp

Arkansas? He can read?

Obama wont even admit that Fort Hood is a terrorist attack..

Forum List

Back