Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
See Folks, and I want to talk to my Fellow Black Americans.

Lefty wants to fuck you up.

Exterminate you.

That's why they put Crack and Heroin and Meth in your neighborhoods, and Planned Parenthood Abortion Mills in your City.

They want you all to kill each other and to kill your offspring.

Then they want to replace you with illegal aliens that they think they can control better than they can you.

And if they can't get you to kill each other, and kill your babies, The Racist KKK Bastards want you either Dependent on The GOV to keep their thumbs on you, or Put you in Prison and treat you like a dog.

Conservatives have been trying to break you out of jail since 1860.

Quit letting Lefty Kill Your Babies, and tell you that America is Racist and you can't be a success.

Don't listen to these hood wearing cocksuckers.

Choose Freedom, Choose Life, Choose Conservatism!

Fight for your rights and we'll fight right alongside you.

We are still willing to do it, just like we did back in The Civil War.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, the race card, complete with a Caucasian slur. A 'twofer' of intellectual bankruptcy if you will. What, pray tell, makes me a racist? Do you even have an argument, or are you simply race baiting?

On a base level calling white supremacists/nationalists racist is not pulling the race card, it's calling out the obvious.

And why can't I use the word 'cracker'? I'm not one of those morons who can't understand why it's ok for black people to use the N word and not whites. So, same rules apply.

But you just called me racist based on absolutely nothing. That's not obvious, that's stupid. You can't even properly vet your outrage based on your responses. I couldn't care less what slurs you prefer, go crazy.

If you're not a white nationalist or white supremacist and believe both races are equal then you're not a racist.

If you don't understand what systemic racism is or play footsie and give cover to the racists on this board then you're kind of a racist.

Fair enough, and I could say the exact same about you.

Go ahead but I don't know any liberals on this board that have expressed one race being superior to another.

Then you don't get out much. Are Democrats and minorities immune to racism on your planet?

On a base level calling white supremacists/nationalists racist is not pulling the race card, it's calling out the obvious.

And why can't I use the word 'cracker'? I'm not one of those morons who can't understand why it's ok for black people to use the N word and not whites. So, same rules apply.

But you just called me racist based on absolutely nothing. That's not obvious, that's stupid. You can't even properly vet your outrage based on your responses. I couldn't care less what slurs you prefer, go crazy.

If you're not a white nationalist or white supremacist and believe both races are equal then you're not a racist.

If you don't understand what systemic racism is or play footsie and give cover to the racists on this board then you're kind of a racist.

Go ahead but I don't know any liberals on this board that have expressed one race being superior to another.

Then you don't get out much. Are Democrats and minorities immune to racism on your planet?

No, there are racist Democrats, there are racist blacks, Asians, Whites and even American Indians. But due to my white privilege it doesn't affect me, not one single bit.

There is currently a cess pool of racism on the right.

Wow, the race card, complete with a Caucasian slur. A 'twofer' of intellectual bankruptcy if you will. What, pray tell, makes me a racist? Do you even have an argument, or are you simply race baiting?

Is it ok to call Planned Parenthood "N" word Murders?

The DemNazi party has been enslaving and murdering Black Americans for 170 years now.

Tell me sparky, have you supported Black Genocide lately?

Hugged an Abortion Dr, or voted for a DemNazi politician who praises The Genocide Camps of Planned Parenthood?

Killing Black Folk is Good For Business in DemNazi world.

No

No

??

No

You are a Baby Killer Right?

You are Pro Choice, and Planned Parenthood was formed to commit genocide on Black Americans and minorities in the cities.

Have you ever noticed all These White Bitches are always telling Proud Black Women of Color that they should Kill Their Babies?

May as well be marching with signs saying Kill The "N" Words!

%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20p15b%20choice.jpg

543297218.jpg

Planned Parenthood was created so that women had more control over their bodies and PP first started in Brooklyn in 1916 which was majority white. Planned Parenthood today is open to all races and provides more than abortions.

And I don't know anyone who is telling black women to "kill their babies", maybe you could find a link to that.

Is it ok to call Planned Parenthood "N" word Murders?

The DemNazi party has been enslaving and murdering Black Americans for 170 years now.

Tell me sparky, have you supported Black Genocide lately?

Hugged an Abortion Dr, or voted for a DemNazi politician who praises The Genocide Camps of Planned Parenthood?

Killing Black Folk is Good For Business in DemNazi world.

No

No

??

No

You are a Baby Killer Right?

You are Pro Choice, and Planned Parenthood was formed to commit genocide on Black Americans and minorities in the cities.

Have you ever noticed all These White Bitches are always telling Proud Black Women of Color that they should Kill Their Babies?

May as well be marching with signs saying Kill The "N" Words!

%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20p15b%20choice.jpg

543297218.jpg

Planned Parenthood was created so that women had more control over their bodies and PP first started in Brooklyn in 1916 which was majority white. Planned Parenthood today is open to all races and provides more than abortions.

And I don't know anyone who is telling black women to "kill their babies", maybe you could find a link to that.

Every time a person votes for someone who is Pro Choice, they Vote to Kill Black Babies.

You are a Lying Uncle Tom.....if you are Black.....or a Leftist Slave Master if you are White.

Either way, you are a liar and a racist who wants to see Black People dead!

gq74g34mnqgz.jpg

You see any sisters out marching telling the world how they want to Kill Their Babies?

These White Bitches only want Black Folk to Kill Their Babies.

And some of them do, unfortunately.

If The Black Race would ever rise up and break the chains the DemNazis place on them, they are already a Great People, so imagine them "Unchained!"

Then same thing for this guy. Why should we hold people to a moral standard, when you don't?

You have to live out what you preach... or stop preaching. If you can justify racism when it suits your purposes, then why should we care when someone is racists against you?
You're not making any sense. What racism have I justified?

Ilhan Omar has said unbelievably racists crap. You are defending her, so you are a racist. Therefore your complaint against anyone being racists is without moral credibility.

No, there are racist Democrats, there are racist blacks, Asians, Whites and even American Indians. But due to my white privilege it doesn't affect me, not one single bit.

We'll see how much White Privilege you have when you go to Prison.

That shit is stupid. Democrats created that myth to keep Black Folk in line and in chains. Same as they created The KKK to whip them in to submission, to keep them scared and in chains, and same as they created Planned Parenthood to kill The Black Race off.

3fa062d087dd22ffe9f7a3e32a96da1e.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Dq4V6LEVAAE8a2C.jpg

Then same thing for this guy. Why should we hold people to a moral standard, when you don't?

You have to live out what you preach... or stop preaching. If you can justify racism when it suits your purposes, then why should we care when someone is racists against you?
You're not making any sense. What racism have I justified?

Ilhan Omar has said unbelievably racists crap. You are defending her, so you are a racist. Therefore your complaint against anyone being racists is without moral credibility.

I honestly don't know all that much about her. Why don't you post examples of her racism so that we can deconstruct them ourselves?

She has said no such thing. You're just an Islamophobic rightwinger, too gung-ho to invent and gin up poutrage over normal statements she's made. Before she uttered one word you already hated her, because you have hatred in your heart.

Ah, a polite way of saying you ignore things when they don't personally affect you. That's fair. People love to stereotype.

There's a cesspool of identity politics on the left which is equally terrible.

I read gobs of Democrat nonsense because I like to keep up with what passes for thinking among the idiots.

I don't believe anyone here would mistake my doing so as being in support of what I read.

Since there's no way to support that argument, it's pretty useless. So why do it?

Well for one, more often then not their citizens welcome diversity. Something the white supremacists here...on this board...obviously do not.

In Iceland, refugee population helps yield diversity, economic growth

Beautiful country, if I could make heads or tails out of their language I'd want to move there.
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is... so shut the fuck up

What is "real racism"?
Lol
If you have to ask, you certainly do not know.
Just think of political correctness/affirmative action that is real racism...

You told me I don't know so I'm asking what you think racism is. Apparently you can't.
You are racist, go look in a mirror

Well for one, more often then not their citizens welcome diversity. Something the white supremacists here...on this board...obviously do not.

In Iceland, refugee population helps yield diversity, economic growth

Beautiful country, if I could make heads or tails out of their language I'd want to move there.
Lol

What is "real racism"?
Lol

You told me I don't know so I'm asking what you think racism is. Apparently you can't.

You're 12.

Ah, feeling persecuted, white boy?

Feeling racist? You should
How about all these white country haters in here! Amazing

White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.
I bet they love their country!

About as much as I love mine.
Venezuela huh?

Lol

What is "real racism"?
Lol

You're 12.
And know a racist when I see one

What is "real racism"?
Lol

You're 12.

Check with your mommy first.

You’re such a douche. Do you have any tangible evidence that conservatives are by in large white supremacists like you’re implying?

White supremacists are going to hang around an ideology that is mostly white.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg
You use ideology, and only the left use it. So you actually tell us you are the supremist

Actually what you typed there doesn't make sense including the grammar.
It’s factual

You're wasting my time with bullshit. If you can't go into detail on your own posts then don't bother responding.
I gave you information, you ignored it

Lol

You're 12.

Check with your mommy first.
She already agrees

Forum List

Back