Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Again cruise missles don’t have 757 wings and the path the 757 left a trail a cruise missle would not

You lie...

You are arguing that a 757 can fly at 500 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground. First, it can't go that fast at that altitude, especially full of people, cargo, and fuel. Second, if the nose is 8 feet off the ground, the hole in the Pentagon, the engines are IN THE GROUND.... sorry....

You are arguing that a 757 made that hole, not a cruise missile... which is laughable...
How else does it land?

This moron has never seen a Cruise Missile in action.

There would not have been a circular hole like that. There would have been a crater where The Pentagon used to be.

People would have died just from Concussive Shock of a Cruise Missile Explosion. They would have not found their ways out from the fire and smoke that started after. The destruction would have been far more severe and widespread.

Same with the WTC. There would not have been survivors jumping to their deaths, or if they were lucky fleeing down the fire escapes. The WTC would have been immediately decapitated by a cruise missile strike, not suffered a gradual structural failure from a raging Jet Fuel Fire.

Fire does a different kind of damage than explosives.....

The Plane did not actually do all that much damage.

It was the fire from the leftover fuel that did all the damage.

Last edited:
An extremely conservative congressman in an extremely conservative congressional district is watching over his enemies who are white supremacists?

Yeah, you gotta' be sniffing the whitest glue to believe that.

It is not unreasonable.

It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

You’re such a douche. Do you have any tangible evidence that conservatives are by in large white supremacists like you’re implying?

White supremacists are going to hang around an ideology that is mostly white.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg
You use ideology, and only the left use it. So you actually tell us you are the supremist

Actually what you typed there doesn't make sense including the grammar.

Ah, feeling persecuted, white boy?

Feeling racist? You should
How about all these white country haters in here! Amazing

White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.

Since there's no way to support that argument, it's pretty useless. So why do it?

Well for one, more often then not their citizens welcome diversity. Something the white supremacists here...on this board...obviously do not.

In Iceland, refugee population helps yield diversity, economic growth

Beautiful country, if I could make heads or tails out of their language I'd want to move there.
Lol
You have no clue what real racism is... so shut the fuck up

White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.

Since there's no way to support that argument, it's pretty useless. So why do it?

Well for one, more often then not their citizens welcome diversity. Something the white supremacists here...on this board...obviously do not.

An article about Iceland's refugee population doesn't invalidate any notions about diversity in the United States. Just stop.

Beautiful country, if I could make heads or tails out of their language I'd want to move there.
Lol

What is "real racism"?

An article about Iceland's refugee population doesn't invalidate any notions about diversity in the United States. Just stop.

I wasn't comparing the United States to Iceland. I was comparing you white racist morons to another white population, that being Iceland. Pay attention, cracker.

Lol

What is "real racism"?
Lol
If you have to ask, you certainly do not know.
Just think of political correctness/affirmative action that is real racism...

I appreciate well thought out opinions,

Nonsense. You only appreciate people that think as you do.

I bet they love their country!

It is not unreasonable.

It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

You’re such a douche. Do you have any tangible evidence that conservatives are by in large white supremacists like you’re implying?

Like this guy:

51892.jpg

An ideology that’s white? Are you really that big a moron, or are you just trying to make liberals look bad?

Conservatism today is about preserving white authority and privilege. That's why Republicans are by far mostly white.
What the fk does this shit mean? How are white conservatives oppressing blacks in the cities I sighted?

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg
You use ideology, and only the left use it. So you actually tell us you are the supremist

It’s factual

Lol

What is "real racism"?
Lol
If you have to ask, you certainly do not know.
Just think of political correctness/affirmative action that is real racism...

You told me I don't know so I'm asking what you think racism is. Apparently you can't.

Nonsense. You only appreciate people that think as you do.

About as much as I love mine.

You don’t love this country you piece of shit

It is very unreasonable.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg

An ideology that’s white? Are you really that big a moron, or are you just trying to make liberals look bad?

Conservatism today is about preserving white authority and privilege. That's why Republicans are by far mostly white.
What the fk does this shit mean? How are white conservatives oppressing blacks in the cities I sighted?

What cities did you cite?

I wasn't comparing the United States to Iceland. I was comparing you white racist morons to another white population, that being Iceland. Pay attention, cracker.

Wow, the race card, complete with a Caucasian slur. A 'twofer' of intellectual bankruptcy if you will. What, pray tell, makes me a racist? Do you even have an argument, or are you simply race baiting?

It is very unreasonable.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg

It’s factual

You're wasting my time with bullshit. If you can't go into detail on your own posts then don't bother responding.

You don’t love this country you piece of shit

I do and some punk as nobody isn't going to tell me differently.

Forum List

Back