Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.

Since there's no way to support that argument, it's pretty useless. So why do it?

Well for one, more often then not their citizens welcome diversity. Something the white supremacists here...on this board...obviously do not.

In Iceland, refugee population helps yield diversity, economic growth

An article about Iceland's refugee population doesn't invalidate any notions about diversity in the United States. Just stop.

I wasn't comparing the United States to Iceland. I was comparing you white racist morons to another white population, that being Iceland. Pay attention, cracker.

Wow, the race card, complete with a Caucasian slur. A 'twofer' of intellectual bankruptcy if you will. What, pray tell, makes me a racist? Do you even have an argument, or are you simply race baiting?

On a base level calling white supremacists/nationalists racist is not pulling the race card, it's calling out the obvious.

And why can't I use the word 'cracker'? I'm not one of those morons who can't understand why it's ok for black people to use the N word and not whites. So, same rules apply.

How about all these white country haters in here! Amazing

White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.
I bet they love their country!

About as much as I love mine.

You don’t love this country you piece of shit

I do and some punk as nobody isn't going to tell me differently.

That was unintelligible

I bet they love their country!

About as much as I love mine.

You don’t love this country you piece of shit

I do and some punk as nobody isn't going to tell me differently.

That was unintelligible

Then you should learn how to read.

Since there's no way to support that argument, it's pretty useless. So why do it?

Well for one, more often then not their citizens welcome diversity. Something the white supremacists here...on this board...obviously do not.

An article about Iceland's refugee population doesn't invalidate any notions about diversity in the United States. Just stop.

I wasn't comparing the United States to Iceland. I was comparing you white racist morons to another white population, that being Iceland. Pay attention, cracker.

Wow, the race card, complete with a Caucasian slur. A 'twofer' of intellectual bankruptcy if you will. What, pray tell, makes me a racist? Do you even have an argument, or are you simply race baiting?

On a base level calling white supremacists/nationalists racist is not pulling the race card, it's calling out the obvious.

And why can't I use the word 'cracker'? I'm not one of those morons who can't understand why it's ok for black people to use the N word and not whites. So, same rules apply.

But you just called me racist based on absolutely nothing. That's not obvious, that's stupid. You can't even properly vet your outrage based on your responses. I couldn't care less what slurs you prefer, go crazy.

But you just called me racist based on absolutely nothing. That's not obvious, that's stupid. You can't even properly vet your outrage based on your responses. I couldn't care less what slurs you prefer, go crazy.

If you're not a white nationalist or white supremacist and believe both races are equal then you're not a racist.

If you don't understand what systemic racism is or play footsie and give cover to the racists on this board then you're kind of a racist.

Is it ok to call Planned Parenthood "N" word Murderers?

The DemNazi party has been enslaving and murdering Black Americans for 170 years now.

Tell me sparky, have you supported Black Genocide lately?

Yes, you have you little baby killer, you.

Have you Hugged an Abortion Dr, or voted for a DemNazi politician who praises The Genocide Camps of Planned Parenthood?

Killing Black Folk is Good For Business in DemNazi world.

If you're not a white nationalist or white supremacist and believe both races are equal then you're not a racist.

If you don't understand what systemic racism is or play footsie and give cover to the racists on this board then you're kind of a racist.

Systemic racism is affirmative action.

Is it ok to call Planned Parenthood "N" word Murders?

The DemNazi party has been enslaving and murdering Black Americans for 170 years now.

Hugged an Abortion Dr, or voted for a DemNazi politician who praises The Genocide Camps of Planned Parenthood?

No

No

??

No

Hugged an Abortion Dr, or voted for a DemNazi politician who praises The Genocide Camps of Planned Parenthood?

Oh, fer fuck's sake, you're not helping, shit lord.

Fair enough, and I could say the exact same about you.

Go ahead but I don't know any liberals on this board that have expressed one race being superior to another.

No

No

??

No

You are a Baby Killer Right?

You are Pro Choice, and Planned Parenthood was formed to commit genocide on Black Americans and minorities in the cities.

Have you ever noticed all These White Bitches are always telling Proud Black Women of Color that they should Kill Their Babies?

May as well be marching with signs saying Kill The "N" Words!

%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20p15b%20choice.jpg

543297218.jpg

Go ahead but I don't know any liberals on this board that have expressed one race being superior to another.

You don’t know much

You don’t know much

If you can't back up your claim then don't make it in the first place.

Democrats tell us that Black People are like Weeds and need to be pulled from a mother's womb and have their heads bashed in.

You are totally down with that.

In fact, you support it monetarily.

Why do you support killing Black Babies?

You don’t know much

Gfy

No

No

??

No

You are Pro Choice, and Planned Parenthood was formed to commit genocide on Black Americans and minorities in the cities.

Have you ever noticed all These White Bitches are always telling Proud Black Women of Color that they should Kill Their Babies?

%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20p15b%20choice.jpg

543297218.jpg

I am a meat popsicle.

You don’t know much

Again, I ask you, why do you want to kill Black Babies?

That's what Planned Parenthood was created to do.

margaret-sanger-on-inferior-races.jpg

No

No

??

No

543297218.jpg

Planned Parenthood was created so that women had more control over their bodies and PP first started in Brooklyn in 1916 which was majority white. Planned Parenthood today is open to all races and provides more than abortions.

And I don't know anyone who is telling black women to "kill their babies", maybe you could find a link to that.

Forum List

Back