Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Feeling racist? You should
How about all these white country haters in here! Amazing

White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.
I bet they love their country!

About as much as I love mine.
Venezuela huh?

Maybe USMB should require parental permission before toddlers can post.

White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.

You don’t love this country you piece of shit

I do and some punk as nobody isn't going to tell me differently.
So that’s your language! Got it. Unintelligible

White supremacists are going to hang around an ideology that is mostly white.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg
You use ideology, and only the left use it. So you actually tell us you are the supremist

Actually what you typed there doesn't make sense including the grammar.
It’s factual

You're wasting my time with bullshit. If you can't go into detail on your own posts then don't bother responding.
I gave you information, you ignored it

To what? Your garbled post?

Venezuela huh?

Then how did you get on?

Venezuela huh?

Then how did you get on?

By not posting like a 12 year old. This is getting stale, bye.

There is a BIG difference between a White Nationalist and a White Supremist- like a BLM member and a Black Panther.

A white nationalist by definition is a white suprematist. Furthermore there’s no difference between BLM and the Blacks Panthers. Both are hate groups.
There is a difference between BLM and The Black Panther Party for self Defense. These 2 groups are not hate groups. Do not get The Black Panther Party for self Defense conflated with the New Black Panther Party. The Black Panther Party for self Defense rejects the NBPP. But it is kinda rich reading white people calling black groups that were formed to fight white racism, hate groups.

There is a BIG difference between a White Nationalist and a White Supremist- like a BLM member and a Black Panther.

A white nationalist by definition is a white suprematist. Furthermore there’s no difference between BLM and the Blacks Panthers. Both are hate groups.
There is a difference between BLM and The Black Panther Party for self Defense. These 2 groups are not hate groups. Do not get The Black Panther Party for self Defense conflated with the New Black Panther Party. The Black Panther Party for self Defense rejects the NBPP. But it is kinda rich reading white people calling black groups that were formed to fight white racism, hate groups.
Lol
They are most definitely hate groups you spineless piece of shit....

Republican politicians will be the first ones to decry political correctness when one of their racist flock gets zapped on Twitter for promoting hate speech, but the only kind of bigotry and misogyny they’re willing to acknowledge is the kind based on words, not actions. They’d much rather go after King for saying something stupid about white nationalism than vote against the policies of white nationalism. They’d much rather go after King for saying something stupid about rape than go after Brett Kavanaugh for allegedly trying to rape somebody

Lol
They are most definitely hate groups you spineless piece of shit....
Remember Smith and Carlos raising fists at the Olympics? THAT Black Panther group was violent and hate mongering.

Sure, Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) “follows” some usual suspects on his personal Twitter page. Among the 792 accounts the congressman keeps up with on the social network are national parks, think tanks, journalists and local restaurants in Arizona’s Fourth District. The list includes Trump supporters, plenty of “Qanon” conspiracy theory believers, accounts with anti-immigrant beliefs that mirror Gosar’s own and even the rapper Drake.

But a few are out-and-out white nationalists. Gosar’s office didn’t respond to TPM’s requests for comment on how the congressman came to follow these accounts.

Bullshit attempt to equate nationalism with racism/white supremacy.

Forum List

Back