Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Then same thing for this guy. Why should we hold people to a moral standard, when you don't?

You have to live out what you preach... or stop preaching. If you can justify racism when it suits your purposes, then why should we care when someone is racists against you?
You're not making any sense. What racism have a justified?
The Racism of you supporting The Racist KKK DemNazi Party and their Extermination Camps at Planned Parenthood, where Uncle Toms like you encourage millions of pregnant Black girls to commit genocide on Black Americans at the Abortion Clinics.

What's it like to be an Uncle Tom helping to exterminate your own people?

Are you proud of that?

There’s no doubt in my mind that Marc is pro choice because the democrats are pro choice. If dems were pro life then Marc would be screaming about the genocide of black babies. He’s simply too stupid to have his own opinions. People/sheep like him are very dangerous

The Racism of you supporting The Racist KKK DemNazi Party and their Extermination Camps at Planned Parenthood, where Uncle Toms like you encourage millions of pregnant Black girls to commit genocide on Black Americans at the Abortion Clinics.

Are you proud of that?
You, sir, are a fool.

That is all.
Looking in that mirror again

That has already been proven.

NO, it has not....

unless one is dumb enough to believe this is a "757" and not a cruise missile.....

BTW, we are still waiting for you to produce ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "Osama" in SAUDI....

and if you cannot do that, you prove the "official story" of OSAMA is 100% BULLSHIT....

Are you proud of that?
You, sir, are a fool.

That is all.
You are an Uncle Tom supporting The Genocide of Black America.

Does it make your proud knowing that Uncle Toms like you have helped to kill 50 Million Black Babies, White Babies, Hispanic Babies?

NO, it has not....

unless one is dumb enough to believe this is a "757" and not a cruise missile.....

BTW, we are still waiting for you to produce ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "Osama" in SAUDI....

and if you cannot do that, you prove the "official story" of OSAMA is 100% BULLSHIT....

Again cruise missles don’t have 757 wings and the path the 757 left a trail a cruise missle would not

Are you proud of that?
You, sir, are a fool.

That is all.
You are an Uncle Tom supporting The Genocide of Black America.

Does it make your proud knowing that Uncle Toms like you have helped to kill 50 Million Black Babies, White Babies, Hispanic Babies?

He simply doesn’t have the capacity to understand. You’re wasting your time.

NO, it has not....

Osama is in Hell being boiled in a vat of pig grease where all people who worship allah-Satan, the Pig God, and Great Deceiver go.

I have a picture of Osama for you.

HAMMERII-040516-183757.JPG

Here is a picture of allah-Satan, The Pig God.

pd2.jpg

Again cruise missles don’t have 757 wings and the path the 757 left a trail a cruise missle would not

You lie...

You are arguing that a 757 can fly at 500 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground. First, it can't go that fast at that altitude, especially full of people, cargo, and fuel. Second, if the nose is 8 feet off the ground, the hole in the Pentagon, the engines are IN THE GROUND.... sorry....

You are arguing that a 757 made that hole, not a cruise missile... which is laughable...

You lie...

You are arguing that a 757 can fly at 500 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground. First, it can't go that fast at that altitude, especially full of people, cargo, and fuel. Second, if the nose is 8 feet off the ground, the hole in the Pentagon, the engines are IN THE GROUND.... sorry....

You are arguing that a 757 made that hole, not a cruise missile... which is laughable...
Everyone is laughing at your pig logic, little piggy.

Some of us understand science.

Those too stupid to understand science go and hide in a place where idiocy reigns and truth vanishes.... places of "worship."

Your religion is particularly laughable. Here we have one and only one demographic, the Jewish demographic, observing Jesus when he lived. They reject him and consider him a fraud. But you know better. You parrot a 2000 year old book, and you sing songs....

Why did the Disciples bolt on Jesus when the "authorities" showed up to arrest him?

Why did NOBODY show up to the trial and claim to be "healed?"

Why did the ancient version of David Koresh lose a popularity contest to a convicted murderer?

The pro Israel American Christian is the dumbest life form in the universe. If ants worshipped anteaters and claimed that being eaten by an anteater was the path to "Heaven," it would only equal such idiocy....

Last edited:
Some of us understand science.

Those too stupid to understand science go and hide in a place where idiocy reigns and truth vanishes.... places of "worship."

Your religion is particularly laughable. Here we have one and only one demographic, the Jewish demographic, observing Jesus when he lived. They reject him and consider him a fraud. But you know better. You parrot a 2000 year old book, and you sing songs....

Why did the Disciples bolt on Jesus when the "authorities" showed up to arrest him?

Why did NOBODY shoe up to the trial and claim to be "healed?"

Why did the ancient version of David Koresh lose a popularity contest to a convicted murderer?

The pro Israel American Christian is the dumbest life form in the universe. If ants worshipped anteaters and claimed that being eaten by an anteater was the path to "Heaven," it would only equal such idiocy....
Islam

pig-waterslide-2.jpg

Perhaps he just prefers to know his enemies, but I suppose that's too simple of an explanation.

An extremely conservative congressman in an extremely conservative congressional district is watching over his enemies who are white supremacists?

Yeah, you gotta' be sniffing the whitest glue to believe that.

It is not unreasonable.

It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

You’re such a douche. Do you have any tangible evidence that conservatives are by in large white supremacists like you’re implying?

White supremacists are going to hang around an ideology that is mostly white.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg

Ah, feeling persecuted, white boy?

Nope.

Again, would you give the benefit of the doubt if Obama followed ISIS on twitter?

Or do you have to take a powder again?

Let's see, I'm supposed to play your games of semantics and made up scenarios, yet I'm the one dispensing opinions that are not thought out? I usually give the benefit of the doubt until all the information is fully digested. I'm just nutty that way.

I assume you want me to believe Obama would be a terrorist for following ISIS on Twatter just as you feel Gosar is a white supremacist for following avowed white supremacists on the same platform. Is this the flavor of outrage and ultimate conclusion you're looking for?

Why can't you just answer the question?

Gosar has met with bigots in Europe, blamed a jew for the Charlottesville rally and follows white supremacists on twitter. Yeah, he's probably just keeping tabs on his enemies.

I've met him. He's a fucking wackaloon conspiracy theorist of the highest order and is about as sharp as a marble. Oddly enough, so are a lot of avowed white supremacists, so perhaps that's why he follows them. If you're going for character assassination, focus on that.

I didn't character assassinate anyone, Gosar associates with white supremacists.

Perhaps he just prefers to know his enemies, but I suppose that's too simple of an explanation.

An extremely conservative congressman in an extremely conservative congressional district is watching over his enemies who are white supremacists?

It is not unreasonable.

It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

You’re such a douche. Do you have any tangible evidence that conservatives are by in large white supremacists like you’re implying?

Like this guy:

51892.jpg

An ideology that’s white? Are you really that big a moron, or are you just trying to make liberals look bad?

Ah, so a difference of opinion isn't welcomed in your little bubble. Got it.

I appreciate well thought out opinions,

Nonsense. You only appreciate people that think as you do.

Ah, feeling persecuted, white boy?

Feeling racist? You should
How about all these white country haters in here! Amazing

White country haters? My last vacation I went to Iceland, amazing trip, lots of white people. The difference between them and you is it's not a point of pride for them.

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

Like this guy:

51892.jpg

An ideology that’s white? Are you really that big a moron, or are you just trying to make liberals look bad?

Conservatism today is about preserving white authority and privilege. That's why Republicans are by far mostly white.

Forum List

Back