Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
I don't really care. He's not my representative. Unlike you apparently, I am not so arrogant as to think I need to go around telling other people who they should vote for. If you pointed to a guy from Ohio like that, I would likely vote against that person. But Arizona is who needs to consider such things.

Just like I don't tell people in New York they should vote out AOC for being racists and an idiot. Or the people of Minnesota what they should do with Ilhan Omar.

But the real question is, since you are on here saying you should determine who other people, do or do not vote for, based on racism....

Where is your thread on Ilhan Omar? She has said twice as much racists stuff herself, than a twitter account someone in office has followed. Which is worse.... Being a congressman that sees someone else saying Jews are bad, or being a person in congress and openly saying Jews are hypnotizing the world, and have duel loyalty?
Ilhan Omar is a nice, young Muslim lady, elected to office by her constituents who's been unfairly attacked and maligned by the insidious forces of the American political rightwing due to their Islamophobic tendencies.

I pray for her safety and her success and I wish her nothing but the best.

Then same thing for this guy. Why should we hold people to a moral standard, when you don't?

You have to live out what you preach... or stop preaching. If you can justify racism when it suits your purposes, then why should we care when someone is racists against you?

I don't really care. He's not my representative. Unlike you apparently, I am not so arrogant as to think I need to go around telling other people who they should vote for. If you pointed to a guy from Ohio like that, I would likely vote against that person. But Arizona is who needs to consider such things.

Just like I don't tell people in New York they should vote out AOC for being racists and an idiot. Or the people of Minnesota what they should do with Ilhan Omar.

But the real question is, since you are on here saying you should determine who other people, do or do not vote for, based on racism....

Where is your thread on Ilhan Omar? She has said twice as much racists stuff herself, than a twitter account someone in office has followed. Which is worse.... Being a congressman that sees someone else saying Jews are bad, or being a person in congress and openly saying Jews are hypnotizing the world, and have duel loyalty?
Ilhan Omar is a nice, young Muslim lady, elected to office by her constituents who's been unfairly attacked and maligned by the insidious forces of the American political rightwing due to their Islamophobic tendencies.

There is nothing nice about her.

She is a Jew hater. She also supports Genital Mutilation, and The Genocide of The Black Race through Planned Parenthood and Abortions.

She is Ameriphoic, Jewaphobic, Christophobic, and Caucasianaphobic.

Did you see her complaining about the stigma attached to Al Qaeda?
She has financially and morally supported Islamic Jihadists. She is no friend of America. She should go back to Somalia, her and all The America hating Somalis with her.

Any of the that wants to denounce allah and jihad and pledge allegiance to America can stay.

There’s mounds of evidence that she hates America. Everything from her accusations of American wrongful intervention in Venezuela to asking for leniency for ISIS.

Then same thing for this guy. Why should we hold people to a moral standard, when you don't?

You have to live out what you preach... or stop preaching. If you can justify racism when it suits your purposes, then why should we care when someone is racists against you?
You're not making any sense. What racism have I justified?

Last edited:
She is no friend of America.

You are NO FRIEND of America.

You are just a parrot of Zionist lies and a supporter of Zionist Treason....

WHERE are the PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi???

A: there aren't any...

Why??

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

Maybe because "Osama" never set foot in Saudi.... because "Osama" is really Jewish CIA "Asset" Col Tim Osman....

Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Here are some photos of "younger Osama," not from Saudi, and Col Osman is talking to then US NSA Zbigniew....

upload_2019-5-30_13-43-57.jpeg

3 Photos of Col Osman

NONE of "Osama" in Saudi, and our "allies" the Saudis wouldn't help the FBI about "Osama" on 913....

There is nothing nice about her.

She is a Jew hater. She also supports Genital Mutilation, and The Genocide of The Black Race through Planned Parenthood and Abortions.

She is Ameriphoic, Jewaphobic, Christophobic, and Caucasianaphobic.

Did you see her complaining about the stigma attached to Al Qaeda?
She has financially and morally supported Islamic Jihadists. She is no friend of America. She should go back to Somalia, her and all The America hating Somalis with her.

Any of the that wants to denounce allah and jihad and pledge allegiance to America can stay.

There’s mounds of evidence that she hates America. Everything from her accusations of American wrongful intervention in Venezuela to asking for leniency for ISIS.

Obama planted as many America hating Radicals as he could in America by abusing Asylum status.

Asylum status needs to be abolished.

I'm white and I'm a nationalist, still unclear why that's bad. please explain. dems are the true white supremists. every fking one of you. you love the blacks being oppressed in their liberal cities, Ferguson, Detroit, LA, Chicago, New York. Baltimore. you all are the true supremists. you all like to project your evil shit by making foolish comments about nationalism. We patriots and Nationalists won't let you get away with it. I will call you out every day if I have to. How many blacks you oppress today?

BTW, Abraham Lincoln freed the blacks and Trump gave them jobs. I'm still waiting for a demoloser accomplishment for blacks. go for it big guy!!!
President Barack Hussein Obama organically rose to the Presidency by starting at the bottom and working his way up. Just like self-professed conservatives CLAIM to want happen.

First he worked his way through a great education, excelled, then instead of seeking money and power, he opted to be a community organizer, which incidentally led him to the ULTIMATE seat of power, The President of the United States of America.

During his time coming up, he met the woman of his dreams, another well educated and accomplished young black woman, on her own path to great things, and together were an unstoppable force. Obama, as well as being a great leader and motivator, is an excellent father, son, husband, and all-around member of his community, he became a Senator, did his service, then ran for Office, and won.

While President of the United States of America, Barack Obama was met with unprecedented opposition from the Republican party, who vowed to attack and stop him from any form of success at any and all costs, even if that meant going against their own best interests and/or agreeing to do things they already did.

Obama handled all that, and excelled, and gave the American people a record-breaking healthcare bill that gave many under-served Americans access to affordable healthcare.

Despite Republican lies, attacks and garbage, they're still unable to fully undo what Obama did.

And he stood up to all the opposition's marshaled forces that they could muster.Obama did all this with a smile on his face and w/o breaking a sweat.

All this time, due to his policies, the economy was improving, and hitting record-breaking milestones in Wall street and main street, so much so that the current President was able to claim that this is THE BEST economy EVER!! Just one day after he was elected.

Yeah, Obama did a bang-up job and EVERY American can be proud to have had him as his President, especially after such a COLOSSAL failure as the Bush II Administration.

You can't keep a good black man down, bitch. Deal with it.
What did that do for the black in the cities I sighted? Explain how they got jobs?

She is no friend of America.

You are NO FRIEND of America.

You are just a parrot of Zionist lies and a supporter of Zionist Treason....

WHERE are the PHOTOS of "Osama" in Saudi???

A: there aren't any...

Why??

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

Maybe because "Osama" never set foot in Saudi.... because "Osama" is really Jewish CIA "Asset" Col Tim Osman....

Osama bin Laden, A.K.A. CIA Asset "Tim Osman"

Here are some photos of "younger Osama," not from Saudi, and Col Osman is talking to then US NSA Zbigniew....

View attachment 263156

3 Photos of Col Osman

NONE of "Osama" in Saudi, and our "allies" the Saudis wouldn't help the FBI about "Osama" on 913....

Obama Bin Spying and Omar Bin Sucking Pig Deek, are both traitors to America, and Liars. Both will be burned in Hell in a Vat of Bacon Grease, Where Osama Bin Boy Molester is already frying.

What you have to understand about Marc is first and foremost he’s a shallow thinker and a moron.

He thinks any white who doesn’t kiss black ass is racist. And he thinks black racists are always justified in their racism

This thread.

Ah, so a difference of opinion isn't welcomed in your little bubble. Got it.

I appreciate well thought out opinions,

Nonsense. You only appreciate people that think as you do.

Ah, feeling persecuted, white boy?

Feeling racist? You should
How about all these white country haters in here! Amazing

You're not making any sense. What racism have a justified?
The Racism of you supporting The Racist KKK DemNazi Party and their Extermination Camps at Planned Parenthood, where Uncle Toms like you encourage millions of pregnant Black girls to commit genocide on Black Americans at the Abortion Clinics.

What's it like to be an Uncle Tom helping to exterminate your own people?

Are you proud of that?

What you have to understand about Marc is first and foremost he’s a shallow thinker and a moron.

He thinks any white who doesn’t kiss black ass is racist. And he thinks black racists are always justified in their racism
He hurts his race due to his white hate, and does injustice to civil rights! He doesn’t understand the word civil

racist have no place in our government
Obammyfarakahncreepyracist.jpg

hillary is a racist2.jpg

billyboyclintonfakerevs.jpg

immigrationdemocratspos.jpg

Ah, so a difference of opinion isn't welcomed in your little bubble. Got it.

I appreciate well thought out opinions,

Nonsense. You only appreciate people that think as you do.

Ah, feeling persecuted, white boy?

Feeling racist? You should
How about all these white country haters in here! Amazing

Disparaging white people is now more fashionable than ever

He hurts his race due to his white hate

He certainly isn’t doing anyone any favors, in particular himself.

Obama Bin Spying and Omar Bin Sucking Pig Deek, are both traitors to America, and Liars. Both will be burned in Hell in a Vat of Bacon Grease, Where Osama Bin Boy Molester is already frying.

You do not care one bit that ISRAEL, not Islam, did 911.

You CHEER THAT.

You want everyone who notices that and isn't with the Zionist cause to perish.

You are a TRAITOR.

You deserve a firing squad.

I do not know what he followed. But what is a White Nationalist? Seems to be another made up name from the Globalists who control much of our political system. I was taught in school that we are a sovereign and free nation with borders. With language. And with culture which we are all part of and change a bit as we add our distinct ways. I never though of myself goose stepping down the boulevard shouting party slogans. We have a few thousand NAZIS and a few thousand Klan members in our nation. And yet everyone not voting Prog is condemned as one of them. If you are a person of color, the people pulling your leg that are white are on your so called political side. Because if you do not realize it, that in their pecking order they come first. I am sorry but white males besides those Prog shills have no protections and the white poverty rate is increasing or was as a couple of years ago.

You're not making any sense. What racism have a justified?
The Racism of you supporting The Racist KKK DemNazi Party and their Extermination Camps at Planned Parenthood, where Uncle Toms like you encourage millions of pregnant Black girls to commit genocide on Black Americans at the Abortion Clinics.

Are you proud of that?
EXACTLY

You do not care one bit that ISRAEL, not Islam, did 911.

You CHEER THAT.

You want everyone who notices that and isn't with the Zionist cause to perish.

You are a TRAITOR.

You deserve a firing squad.
Your pig god allah ordered your pig terrorists to do it. That has already been proven.
Did you know that vaccines made in America are made with pig blood?

None of your martyrs who kill Americans go to heaven, because they always get blood on them.

They instead burn in Hell in big vats of Bacon Grease.

Because Satan-allah has tricked the Islamic man and women in to worshiping The Devil.

"Who can deceive like allah"? "Satan is The Father of lies." The Devil and allah are the same.

allah is The Devil, and you worship Satan, The Great Pig God.

Every Muslim that bows down in prayer 5 times a day is actually imitating a pig right before slaughter as allah-Satan commands.

When you behead another Muslim, you are actually beheading a pig, and a pig beheaded by a pig means both pigs burn in Hell, like the pork chops they are roasting over a fire for eternity.

Oink Oink little Jihadist.
r

Last edited:

Are you proud of that?
You, sir, are a fool.

That is all.

Forum List

Back