Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

Your opinion is noted, thanks.

Yeah, step away, your best option.

My best option? For what?
Abortion

I thought you were pro-life.

^ Two right wing Furbies trying to talk to each other.

This thread.

Ah, so a difference of opinion isn't welcomed in your little bubble. Got it.

I appreciate well thought out opinions,

Nonsense. You only appreciate people that think as you do.

This thread.

Ah, feeling persecuted, white boy?

This thread.

Nope.

Again, would you give the benefit of the doubt if Obama followed ISIS on twitter?

Or do you have to take a powder again?

Nope.

Again, would you give the benefit of the doubt if Obama followed ISIS on twitter?

Let's see, I'm supposed to play your games of semantics and made up scenarios, yet I'm the one dispensing opinions that are not thought out? I usually give the benefit of the doubt until all the information is fully digested. I'm just nutty that way.

I assume you want me to believe Obama would be a terrorist for following ISIS on Twatter just as you feel Gosar is a white supremacist for following avowed white supremacists on the same platform. Is this the flavor of outrage and ultimate conclusion you're looking for?

Perhaps he just prefers to know his enemies, but I suppose that's too simple of an explanation.

An extremely conservative congressman in an extremely conservative congressional district is watching over his enemies who are white supremacists?

Yeah, you gotta' be sniffing the whitest glue to believe that.

It is not unreasonable.

It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

Why would Obama follow ISIS? He already knew what they were doing. :rolleyes:

Lets always remember though. The dems were the party of slavery and segregation and still project their heinous and sordid deeds to this day.

Nope.

Let's see, I'm supposed to play your games of semantics and made up scenarios, yet I'm the one dispensing opinions that are not thought out? I usually give the benefit of the doubt until all the information is fully digested. I'm just nutty that way.

I assume you want me to believe Obama would be a terrorist for following ISIS on Twatter just as you feel Gosar is a white supremacist for following avowed white supremacists on the same platform. Is this the flavor of outrage and ultimate conclusion you're looking for?

Why can't you just answer the question?

Gosar has met with bigots in Europe, blamed a jew for the Charlottesville rally and follows white supremacists on twitter. Yeah, he's probably just keeping tabs on his enemies.

Which is worse....

reading white "nationalist" prop online

or

shooting cops in the back in cold blood

For Dems, its reading....

I read everything online. I am not censored. I do not agree with the vast majority of what I read, but I read it...

I am an AMERICAN. I support FREE SPEECH. I oppose shooting cops in the back.

Hence, I am not a Democrat....

nothing new for Trumpbots- white supremacists are the rule, not the exception in their camp.

Wrong. Conservatives have jobs and work history. They don’t have the time or desire to get involved with dim losers. Supremacy began with the democrat party. It survives in the prison system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really care. He's not my representative. Unlike you apparently, I am not so arrogant as to think I need to go around telling other people who they should vote for. If you pointed to a guy from Ohio like that, I would likely vote against that person. But Arizona is who needs to consider such things.

Just like I don't tell people in New York they should vote out AOC for being racists and an idiot. Or the people of Minnesota what they should do with Ilhan Omar.

But the real question is, since you are on here saying you should determine who other people, do or do not vote for, based on racism....

Where is your thread on Ilhan Omar? She has said twice as much racists stuff herself, than a twitter account someone in office has followed. Which is worse.... Being a congressman that sees someone else saying Jews are bad, or being a person in congress and openly saying Jews are hypnotizing the world, and have duel loyalty?

Oh Goodie! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter!

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

Abortion
What a shame that people are forced to have abortions, right?

You’re a Malcom X fan and Farrakhan supporter. What makes you think you’re any better than the white version of you?
LoL!!

What, in your mind, is "the white version of [me]?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back