Congressman following white supremacists on Twitter. Oh yeah, its not Steve King

Does this Congressman deserves to hold office?

• Yeah, white supremacists need love too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, he should be voted out.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • All he did was follow them, no big deal.

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Perhaps he just prefers to know his enemies, but I suppose that's too simple of an explanation.

An extremely conservative congressman in an extremely conservative congressional district is watching over his enemies who are white supremacists?

Yeah, you gotta' be sniffing the whitest glue to believe that.

Perhaps he just prefers to know his enemies, but I suppose that's too simple of an explanation.
So you're suggesting that the Congressman that follows these white supremacists consider them to be his enemies, therefore he follows them on Twitter to keep tabs on them.

Is that it?

An extremely conservative congressman in an extremely conservative congressional district is watching over his enemies who are white supremacists?

It is not unreasonable.

It is not unreasonable.

It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

A new day, a new antagonism? So what are you prepared to do personally about who this fellow follows on social media? Someone else nailed it. Your ideologue masters want to be Thought Police. Don't you ever get tired of the tit for tat he said, she said race games? Well, whip out your little notebook and start writing me up a ticket because you sure as hell won't like what I'm thinking. This is what one becomes when he allows any strain of idealism to rule his every waking thought and action. Why allow something like "race" to define your existence? Or are we just blowing off some steam in cyberspace?

Planned Parenthood is worse than The KKK and was founded by and run by racists devoted to the Extermination of Blacks and other minorities.

Could you provide a list of all The DemNazis that support Planned Parenthood?

quote-covertly-invest-into-non-white-areas-invest-in-ghetto-abortion-clinics-help-to-raise-margaret-sanger-65-18-43.jpg

MargaretSanger-Link2.jpg

Dq4V6LEVAAE8a2C.jpg

margaret-sanger-jewslatinos-human-weeds.jpg

sanger.jpg

dysgenic-types.jpg

164246_562532917124357_587725458_n.jpg

Last edited:

It is not unreasonable.

It would be like Obama following ISIS on twitter, he'd just be keeping tabs on the enemy, right?

It is very unreasonable.

Your opinion is noted, thanks.

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

Yeah, step away, your best option.

A new day, a new antagonism? So what are you prepared to do personally about who this fellow follows on social media? Someone else nailed it. Your ideologue masters want to be Thought Police. Don't you ever get tired of the tit for tat he said, she said race games? Well, whip out your little notebook and start writing me up a ticket because you sure as hell won't like what I'm thinking. This is what one becomes when he allows any strain of idealism to rule his every waking thought and action. Why allow something like "race" to define your existence? Or are we just blowing off some steam in cyberspace?
So...what are you thinking?

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

My best option? For what?

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

This thread.

So...what are you thinking?
That you are an Uncle Tom who advocates for The Extermination of your own race.
You support Planned Parenthood and The KKK DemNazi Party, correct?

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

Abortion

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

This thread.

Ah, so a difference of opinion isn't welcomed in your little bubble. Got it.

It is not unreasonable.

It is very unreasonable.

Abortion

I thought you were pro-life.

It is very unreasonable.

This thread.

Ah, so a difference of opinion isn't welcomed in your little bubble. Got it.

I appreciate well thought out opinions,

Forum List

Back