Congressman LaMalfa stumps entire panel with climate questions

That's my congressman. Not bad for a farmer with some common sense. All this talk of CO2 in the atmosphere is just another boogeyman that the government will tax us all to death over.

Buh mUh ExPeRts!

Holy shit ....

DC really needs to be destroyed....now that would be better for the entire planet

It wouldn't matter. Gore is not a scientist and I have never used him as a reference.
you said no scientist, and Gore made the statement and he said he got if from a scientist. Are you now saying he lied?

Fuck off, troll

Seriously, you're just here to disrupt, so fuck off.
I’m here to call out bullshit, and you’re queen of bullshit. Now, either you have records of every hurricane or not to make your claim. My money was riding on you would complain instead! Fking bingo, huh?

Post your evidence.

Already did.

That "earlier glaciation" is the key - 50 million years ago

Stonehenge and the Ice Age: North American Ice Sheets

you said no scientist, and Gore made the statement and he said he got if from a scientist. Are you now saying he lied?
As I have already told you, I said "no scientist had made such a prediction". Gore is not a scientist. I don't care what his references were. If you think he was quoting a scientist, find the scientist and give us a link to his statement. While you're at it, you could work on not being a troll.

As I have already told you, I said "no scientist had made such a prediction". Gore is not a scientist. I don't care what his references were. If you think he was quoting a scientist, find the scientist and give us a link to his statement. While you're at it, you could work on not being a troll.
Again, you’re saying gore lied! Me too. So I’m still waiting on the scientist name you’re following

Again, you’re saying gore lied! Me too. So I’m still waiting on the scientist name you’re following
I've really grown ill of you trying tell me what I've just said and getting it consistently wrong. It is a violation of USMB rules to quote another poster in a manner (eg, cherry-picked) that alters the basic meaning of the quoted poster. You telling everyone that I said something I did not, is functionally equivalent. So, go fuck yourself jc.

Already did.

That "earlier glaciation" is the key - 50 million years ago

Stonehenge and the Ice Age: North American Ice Sheets

You think that map is proof Chicago was under ice for 50 million years until 20,000 years ago?

That's funny.

Any actual evidence?
Like where they actually say, "Chicago was under ice for 50 million years until 20,000 years ago"?

You think that map is proof Chicago was under ice for 50 million years until 20,000 years ago?

That's funny.

Any actual evidence?
Like where they actually say, "Chicago was under ice for 50 million years until 20,000 years ago"?

Funny, as this endless "prove it" nonsense continues even with the above map, there really is no evidence to refute the position of land near the pole theory.

All of today's ice follows the theory.

The map above follows the theory.

The documented truth that Greenland froze while North America thawed eliminates both Co2 and Sun as suspects, but validates position of land near the pole theory....

Everyone can see that if we had two polar oceans, there would be a lot less ice on Earth if any....

Everyone can see that if we had two polar continents, two Antarcticas, there would be a lot more ice....

Meanwhile, Earth continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT IN CANE ACTIVITY

Yet here Toddster"patriot" is defending Co2 and the warmers...

Zionist Fascist is as Zionist Fascist does...

Funny, as this endless "prove it" nonsense continues even with the above map, there really is no evidence to refute the position of land near the pole theory.

All of today's ice follows the theory.

The map above follows the theory.

The documented truth that Greenland froze while North America thawed eliminates both Co2 and Sun as suspects, but validates position of land near the pole theory....

Everyone can see that if we had two polar oceans, there would be a lot less ice on Earth if any....

Everyone can see that if we had two polar continents, two Antarcticas, there would be a lot more ice....

Meanwhile, Earth continues to read precisely

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the oceans
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT IN CANE ACTIVITY

Zionist Fascist is as Zionist Fascist does...

So, you have no evidence. Not even a map.

Thanks!

The warmers can kiss my big white butt.

I've really grown ill of you trying tell me what I've just said and getting it consistently wrong. It is a violation of USMB rules to quote another poster in a manner (eg, cherry-picked) that alters the basic meaning of the quoted poster. You telling everyone that I said something I did not, is functionally equivalent. So, go fuck yourself jc.
Well I disagree with you. But please, give us the name of the scientists who state Florida will be underwater? I'd like to do some research about the individual/ individuals.

On another subject, post where I used quotations that changed any verbiage you ever wrote!!!! You want to accuse me of something, I'd expect evidence. Oh wait, it's obvious you don't do evidence, only opinion.

Forum List

Back