Republicans aren’t moving right.
:lol:

Where have you been living?
Name an issue that Republicans have moved right on since Goldwater ran for president.

Immigration. Abortion.
:dunno:

:linky:
Like you wouldn’t just talk over it :lol:
Well I could post refrigerator magnets. Wtf does that mean, fk stupid you need examples! Why’s that so hard?

Your Google's broken again, eh? Sorry to hear it....
I'll take that to mean "she has no qualifications other than being black."
Which you would say no matter what, so who gives a shit? You have race issues, we all know that. And your little hissy certainly doesn't motivate another poster to spoonfeed you information you should look up for your big boy self.
In other words, she has no other qualifications.
In other words, you never checked, and would say the same thing anyway if she did have qualifications...because she's black.

In other breaking news, the sun roses in the East today.
Black again racist, you live in the sixties
And to the shock of nobody,a racist tries to cover for his racist pals by calling someone racist.

Which you would say no matter what, so who gives a shit? You have race issues, we all know that. And your little hissy certainly doesn't motivate another poster to spoonfeed you information you should look up for your big boy self.
In other words, you never checked, and would say the same thing anyway if she did have qualifications...because she's black.

And to the shock of nobody,a racist tries to cover for his racist pals by calling someone racist.
You brought race into this fk. You’re the racist
Of course I didn't, you idiot. Please read post#1. Stupid and whiny is no way to be,son.

Actually no, BRIPAT9643 did when he said this...I'll take that to mean "she has no qualifications other than being black."

Of course I didn't, you idiot. Please read post#1. Stupid and whiny is no way to be,son.
Yep, my bad, so it was! My apologies. I deleted my posts

Joe Crowley Part II: Electric Boogaloo. Another white male Democrat gets eaten by his party's own divisive racial and gender pimping.

BOSTON — Ayanna Pressley upended the Massachusetts political order on Tuesday, scoring a stunning upset of 10-term Representative Michael Capuano, who conceded to her in a Democratic primary that few said she could win.

Ms. Pressley, 44, is now poised to become the first African-American in the state to be elected to the House of Representatives. There is no Republican on the November ballot in this storied Boston-based district, which was once represented by John F. Kennedy and is one of the most left leaning in the country.

Ayanna Pressley Stuns Capuano in Massachusetts House Race in Upset for Insurgents

You know, the more your read about Pressley, the less of an upset this seems. She was not some unknown in the city, and seemed to have been gaining national attention as well...

Ayanna Pressley - Wikipedia

Doesn’t really matter. She will vote exactly as he would have voted on every single issue that will ever come before her. Just changing the suit.

Joe Crowley Part II: Electric Boogaloo. Another white male Democrat gets eaten by his party's own divisive racial and gender pimping.

BOSTON — Ayanna Pressley upended the Massachusetts political order on Tuesday, scoring a stunning upset of 10-term Representative Michael Capuano, who conceded to her in a Democratic primary that few said she could win.

Ms. Pressley, 44, is now poised to become the first African-American in the state to be elected to the House of Representatives. There is no Republican on the November ballot in this storied Boston-based district, which was once represented by John F. Kennedy and is one of the most left leaning in the country.

Ayanna Pressley Stuns Capuano in Massachusetts House Race in Upset for Insurgents

So she has no qualifications? Never been in politics before?

Seems people felt differently about her than our resident racist does..

Another overlooked aspect to this is the same people that are normally crowing about term limits are freaking out over the voters saying 10 terms was enough.

I'll take that to mean "she has no qualifications other than being black."

In a shock to nobody, you accused your critic of being a racist.

That is so beautifully liberal!

A bunch of hack leftwing rags like her?

Ya don't say!

Doesn’t really matter. She will vote exactly as he would have voted on every single issue that will ever come before her. Just changing the suit.
Doubtful. He is a conservative democrat, and she is much more progressive.

Michael Capuano used to be my congressman. There is absolutely nothing conservative about him

A bunch of hack leftwing rags like her?

Ya don't say!

She probably kissed their asses too, since according to you that is all a black person is capable of

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back