Next to none! The Democrats do not have a majority in either house and the republicans hold the presidency. Dems are not the establishment right now republicans are in full control!
So Conservatives control the culture and the schools?
Yes more than the Dems do! That is how power works when one party owns the both houses and the presidency the other party can get nothing done! How are the democrats passing any thing? They can pass nothing with out republican help and a lot of it!
Best dang news I've heard............Congress can't pass laws.............We got too dang many of them anyway........

What laws do we need now..........hmmmm..........
ask your bots, they keep saying something about DACA and immigration and shit. you know stuff we have laws already on and should be enforcing. trump is and they are still complaining. I don't get it.

Almost every week, need new immigration law.
We need it simplified and get rid of the loop holes..........but overall........we have too many laws already.
need what simplified?

I get it. Just saying Dems won’t go extinct for moving left any more than Reps will go extinct for moving right
Republicans aren’t moving right.
:lol:

Where have you been living?
Name an issue that Republicans have moved right on since Goldwater ran for president.

Immigration. Abortion.
:dunno:

:linky:

You need a link to tell you the right wants to increase the former and end the latter? Da fuq? Are you obtuse?

Yes more than the Dems do! That is how power works when one party owns the both houses and the presidency the other party can get nothing done! How are the democrats passing any thing? They can pass nothing with out republican help and a lot of it!
Best dang news I've heard............Congress can't pass laws.............We got too dang many of them anyway........

ask your bots, they keep saying something about DACA and immigration and shit. you know stuff we have laws already on and should be enforcing. trump is and they are still complaining. I don't get it.

We need it simplified and get rid of the loop holes..........but overall........we have too many laws already.
need what simplified?
Immigration laws..........chain migration.......birth right citizenship.........e-verify.......punishment for using illegals......etc....

need what simplified?
Immigration laws..........chain migration.......birth right citizenship.........e-verify.......punishment for using illegals......etc....
all we need to do is build a wall. it's simple no new laws are needed.

need what simplified?
We disagree...........but I'm not gonna cry if we get no new laws for a while...........as I said too many.

Birth right citizenship needs to go..........and chain migration needs to go...........

need what simplified?
We disagree...........but I'm not gonna cry if we get no new laws for a while...........as I said too many.

Birth right citizenship needs to go..........and chain migration needs to go...........
I agree, however, build a wall they can't get in.

do you know the chinese built a wall 2000 years ago and they still don't have any mexicans.

need what simplified?

do you know the chinese built a wall 2000 years ago and they still don't have any mexicans.
The laws don't change when they come to the gate and ask for asylum.......or leave a baby on your doorstep..........In regards to the child migration Obama policies of MIS INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW........caused a flood..........and they simply said asylum.......and then we found relatives in the country to take them in...........Then later the Parents come in saying ...........You took my Child...........and so on..............If they get across the border and have a baby.........well.........BAM..........instant citizenship by law............

The Wall doesn't stop that...........and no wall can stop it without the manpower and courts to do that........which is why Trump wants more border agents with the wall and more courts to process them quickly.

need what simplified?

The laws don't change when they come to the gate and ask for asylum.......or leave a baby on your doorstep..........In regards to the child migration Obama policies of MIS INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW........caused a flood..........and they simply said asylum.......and then we found relatives in the country to take them in...........Then later the Parents come in saying ...........You took my Child...........and so on..............If they get across the border and have a baby.........well.........BAM..........instant citizenship by law............

The Wall doesn't stop that...........and no wall can stop it without the manpower and courts to do that........which is why Trump wants more border agents with the wall and more courts to process them quickly.
sure I do, and I stated so:

Did they swim..........LOL

I have nothing against the wall..........but it takes more than a wall to stop it............If our reps wanted to really fix this it could be done in a very short time..................

They don't want to fix it.

Did they swim..........LOL

I have nothing against the wall..........but it takes more than a wall to stop it............If our reps wanted to really fix this it could be done in a very short time..................

They don't want to fix it.
the problem is there will never be any laws to satisfy your request. not enough votes. never will be. shit dude we're talking almost forty years of this shit. you think cause there something new around the corner that a majority will approve. nope, build the wall and I'll take the limited and control flow of asses here illegally.

A black woman won an election....I wouldn't expect a lot of responses to the thread; conservatives are going to be clutching their pearls too tightly.

Yup, all thanks to affirmative action voters who vote only for the skin color.

Funny how Hillary was “the most qualified” person in the world to be President because of her experience. Yet now the most qualified Dems are being thrown under the bus because they have the wrong skin color.

It is a delight to watch though. Idiotic white liberals who feed the racial hate machine of the Dems deserve everything they get.

Next to none! The Democrats do not have a majority in either house and the republicans hold the presidency. Dems are not the establishment right now republicans are in full control!

To many and many written in latin! Life here definately needs simplified!

I get it. Just saying Dems won’t go extinct for moving left any more than Reps will go extinct for moving right

Name an issue that Republicans have moved right on since Goldwater ran for president.

Peggy Goldwater was a founding member of Planned Parenthood in Arizona...
Science has changed people’s views about abortion.

Roe no longer supports abortion.

Bovine feces. She supported reproductive rights and PP until her death in 1985. Goldwater, a libertarian leaning republican, also was a strong supporter of women's reproductive rights. Goldwater supported gays in the military. Today's GOP don't support them now.

You've already been given two issues where the GOP has moved further to the right in recent years, immigration and reproductive rights. Gun control is another one. Reagan supported the Brady Bill for goodness sake.

Oh and...

Political Scientist: Republicans Most Conservative They've Been In 100 Years

Peggy Goldwater was a founding member of Planned Parenthood in Arizona...
Science has changed people’s views about abortion.

Roe no longer supports abortion.

Bovine feces. She supported reproductive rights and PP until her death in 1985. Goldwater, a libertarian leaning republican, also was a strong supporter of women's reproductive rights. Goldwater supported gays in the military. Today's GOP don't support them now.

You've already been given two issues where the GOP has moved further to the right in recent years, immigration and reproductive rights. Gun control is another one. Reagan supported the Brady Bill for goodness sake.

Oh and...

Political Scientist: Republicans Most Conservative They've Been In 100 Years
NPR..............LOL

Lieberman in connecticut

Lieberman didn't run as a write-in. He formed an actual party.

>> The party was established on July 10, 2006, and began collecting signatures in case Lieberman did not win the Connecticut Democratic primary.[4] On August 8, 2006, Lieberman lost the Democratic primary to Lamont. The next day, over 7,500 signatures were filed with the Secretary of State's office in support of Lieberman's candidacy. On August 23, the Secretary of State announced that the party had filed enough valid signatures and would appear on the ballot in November.[5] <<
Murkowski was the second Senate candidate to win as a write-in. The first was Strom Thurmond in 1954 after the state Democratic Party kicked him off the ballot. That's how he got into the Senate.

No shit, captain obvious. Everyone knows how anal you are. I mean everyone

THAT's your way of admitting you fucked up?

Needs work.

Yes, that is as close as he will ever come to admitting he was wrong.

Kazhole is USMB's answer to Penelope.

This is how flat out stupid leftists are. You pick a video and all you have is I don't like the girl in this video, I don't like kaz, so they're the same!

Why the hell did you leave fake news? Your command, spelling, vocabulary, punctuation are dreadful. You can't follow a conversation. You're massively anal and even your insults don't make any sense. You must have been a star. WTF, why did you give it up?

Another black female breaks glass ceilings by being the first black councilperson in Boston's history, then by maybe being the first black congressperson from Massachusetts, ever.... for shame, for shame, Democrats...:rolleyes:
Idiot. The first black US senator was from Mass. Why do you wallow in such ignorance?
Sorry, representative. Thank you for googling it for me, son.
You get the link between shame and ignorance, right? I didn't need to google it btw. WTF would I have to?
Of course you Googled it.

Joe Crowley Part II: Electric Boogaloo. Another white male Democrat gets eaten by his party's own divisive racial and gender pimping.

BOSTON — Ayanna Pressley upended the Massachusetts political order on Tuesday, scoring a stunning upset of 10-term Representative Michael Capuano, who conceded to her in a Democratic primary that few said she could win.

Ms. Pressley, 44, is now poised to become the first African-American in the state to be elected to the House of Representatives. There is no Republican on the November ballot in this storied Boston-based district, which was once represented by John F. Kennedy and is one of the most left leaning in the country.

Ayanna Pressley Stuns Capuano in Massachusetts House Race in Upset for Insurgents
Another black female breaks glass ceilings by being the first black councilperson in Boston's history, then by maybe being the first black congressperson from Massachusetts, ever.... for shame, for shame, Democrats...:rolleyes:

I have no issue with it whatsoever. I just find it amusingly ironic.
The guy was in for 20 years... Was successful...the demo changed....the irony is lost on me.....

Why should a demo change lead to a man losing his job?

Joe Crowley Part II: Electric Boogaloo. Another white male Democrat gets eaten by his party's own divisive racial and gender pimping.

BOSTON — Ayanna Pressley upended the Massachusetts political order on Tuesday, scoring a stunning upset of 10-term Representative Michael Capuano, who conceded to her in a Democratic primary that few said she could win.

Ms. Pressley, 44, is now poised to become the first African-American in the state to be elected to the House of Representatives. There is no Republican on the November ballot in this storied Boston-based district, which was once represented by John F. Kennedy and is one of the most left leaning in the country.

Ayanna Pressley Stuns Capuano in Massachusetts House Race in Upset for Insurgents
Aside from being black, what qualifications does she have?
Your Google's broken again, eh? Sorry to hear it....
I'll take that to mean "she has no qualifications other than being black."

Forum List

Back