Completely? Hmm, something's wrong with that system.

Not at all. Every state has deadlines that have to be meet, keeps them from reprinting ballots 20 times

Though I guess they could do a write in campaign and see if that works.
Murkowski did that successfully in Alaska.

Lieberman in connecticut

Lieberman didn't run as a write-in. He formed an actual party.

>> The party was established on July 10, 2006, and began collecting signatures in case Lieberman did not win the Connecticut Democratic primary.[4] On August 8, 2006, Lieberman lost the Democratic primary to Lamont. The next day, over 7,500 signatures were filed with the Secretary of State's office in support of Lieberman's candidacy. On August 23, the Secretary of State announced that the party had filed enough valid signatures and would appear on the ballot in November.[5] <<
Murkowski was the second Senate candidate to win as a write-in. The first was Strom Thurmond in 1954 after the state Democratic Party kicked him off the ballot. That's how he got into the Senate.

No shit, captain obvious. Everyone knows how anal you are. I mean everyone

THAT's your way of admitting you fucked up?

Needs work.

Not at all. Every state has deadlines that have to be meet, keeps them from reprinting ballots 20 times

Lieberman in connecticut

>> The party was established on July 10, 2006, and began collecting signatures in case Lieberman did not win the Connecticut Democratic primary.[4] On August 8, 2006, Lieberman lost the Democratic primary to Lamont. The next day, over 7,500 signatures were filed with the Secretary of State's office in support of Lieberman's candidacy. On August 23, the Secretary of State announced that the party had filed enough valid signatures and would appear on the ballot in November.[5] <<
Murkowski was the second Senate candidate to win as a write-in. The first was Strom Thurmond in 1954 after the state Democratic Party kicked him off the ballot. That's how he got into the Senate.

Needs work.

Yes, that is as close as he will ever come to admitting he was wrong.

Lieberman in connecticut

Needs work.

Not at all. Your fake news training and experience again shines through.

I was taking more broadly of shunned nominees running and winning the general.

You had an anal spaz out in your typical style on the exact method used.

Your ass is wound so tight you could make diamonds from charcoal briquettes

Lieberman in connecticut

Needs work.

Yes, that is as close as he will ever come to admitting he was wrong.

Kazhole is USMB's answer to Penelope.

Lieberman in connecticut

Needs work.

And now you go into kazzing mode, just shoveling out bullshit to cover for your mistake.

Some things never change

Another black female breaks glass ceilings by being the first black councilperson in Boston's history, then by maybe being the first black congressperson from Massachusetts, ever.... for shame, for shame, Democrats...:rolleyes:
Idiot. The first black US senator was from Mass. Why do you wallow in such ignorance?
Sorry, representative. Thank you for googling it for me, son.
You get the link between shame and ignorance, right? I didn't need to google it btw. WTF would I have to?

Lieberman in connecticut

Needs work.

And now you go into kazzing mode, just shoveling out bullshit to cover for your mistake.

Some things never change
Slither back under a rock while you still can. No one cares if you were a fag millionaire Marine.

Needs work.

Some things never change
Slither back under a rock while you still can. No one cares if you were a fag millionaire Marine.

Oh, jumping to the defense of your fellow Trump ass licker! you folks are a loyal bunch that is for sure

/——/ I know how primaries work. Establishment lost, upstart wins.
Well calling the demacrats the establishment when they hold no seats and have no power is kinda funny! Who knows may be a good thing may be a bad thing for them! MAking the call right now is grossly premature! My very conservative grand mother used to have a saying "DO not count your chickens before they hatch!
they hold no seats? WTF?
Next to none! The Democrats do not have a majority in either house and the republicans hold the presidency. Dems are not the establishment right now republicans are in full control!
So Conservatives control the culture and the schools?
Yes more than the Dems do! That is how power works when one party owns the both houses and the presidency the other party can get nothing done! How are the democrats passing any thing? They can pass nothing with out republican help and a lot of it!
Best dang news I've heard............Congress can't pass laws.............We got too dang many of them anyway........

What laws do we need now..........hmmmm..........

Well calling the demacrats the establishment when they hold no seats and have no power is kinda funny! Who knows may be a good thing may be a bad thing for them! MAking the call right now is grossly premature! My very conservative grand mother used to have a saying "DO not count your chickens before they hatch!
they hold no seats? WTF?
Next to none! The Democrats do not have a majority in either house and the republicans hold the presidency. Dems are not the establishment right now republicans are in full control!
Yes more than the Dems do! That is how power works when one party owns the both houses and the presidency the other party can get nothing done! How are the democrats passing any thing? They can pass nothing with out republican help and a lot of it!
Best dang news I've heard............Congress can't pass laws.............We got too dang many of them anyway........

ask your bots, they keep saying something about DACA and immigration and shit. you know stuff we have laws already on and should be enforcing. trump is and they are still complaining. I don't get it.

Almost every week, need new immigration law.

Yes. Just like the Republican Party went extinct during Obama’s presidency :rolleyes:

I think the poster is saying that the Dem party is moving so far left that it’s rejecting their center left base.
I get it. Just saying Dems won’t go extinct for moving left any more than Reps will go extinct for moving right
Republicans aren’t moving right.
:lol:

Where have you been living?
Name an issue that Republicans have moved right on since Goldwater ran for president.

Immigration. Abortion.

they hold no seats? WTF?

ask your bots, they keep saying something about DACA and immigration and shit. you know stuff we have laws already on and should be enforcing. trump is and they are still complaining. I don't get it.

Almost every week, need new immigration law.
We need it simplified and get rid of the loop holes..........but overall........we have too many laws already.

I think the poster is saying that the Dem party is moving so far left that it’s rejecting their center left base.
I get it. Just saying Dems won’t go extinct for moving left any more than Reps will go extinct for moving right
Republicans aren’t moving right.
:lol:

Where have you been living?
Name an issue that Republicans have moved right on since Goldwater ran for president.

Immigration. Abortion.
:dunno:

:linky:

Forum List

Back