Congressman Paul Gosar Grills FBI Director Wray on Who Executed Ashli Babbitt?

Whoever killed Babbitt is a good cop who was doing his job.

Protesters had invaded the capital - perhaps legally, perhaps righteously. But, in any case, the Capital Police had moved Congress into the inner portions of the Capital. Then comes a group of protesters, breaking the window, crawling through into the area where the Capital Police had their protectorates. I'd have plugged her right in the top of her head as she came through that window. The cop did his job.
He's a murdering scumbag like you.

Protesters had invaded the capital - perhaps legally, perhaps righteously. But, in any case, the Capital Police had moved Congress into the inner portions of the Capital. Then comes a group of protesters, breaking the window, crawling through into the area where the Capital Police had their protectorates. I'd have plugged her right in the top of her head as she came through that window. The cop did his job.
He's a murdering scumbag like you.
Accusing someone here of being a murderer....... :nono: :nono: :nono:

I want the cop executed for capitol murder (pun intended). Firing squad.
And had the protesters in the June riots invaded the Whitehouse (they nearly did) you wouldn't have wanted the Secret Police to shoot them?

In the Capital, they didn't shoot when the protesters or rioters broke into the Capital or entered through doors opened by Congress or the Capital Police; they just moved Congress into interior spaces, away from the incoming crowds. When the crowd invaded the interior protected zone, they fired.

In the Whitehouse, had the crowd breached the building, I would have wanted them shot immediately, probably even just for breaching the grounds. The equivalent to the Capital instance, though, would have been to allow the rioters to access the Whitehouse, get to the basement, and only shoot if they penetrated the bunker.

So, to be consistent, you'd have to say that the crowd in July could have invaded the Whitehouse without getting shot, right?
The Capitol Police showed extreme restraint. Next time, I wager not so much.

Arizona Republican Congressman Paul Gosar grilled beleaguered FBI director Christopher Wray Tuesday in a hearing, pressing Wray on why the name of the law enforcement officer who executed unarmed Capitol protester Ashli Babbitt has not been released to the public. Wray dodged Gosar’s pointed questions.

“Do you approve of lethal force against unarmed citizens, particularly a 110-pound woman with no warning, no use of non-lethal force prior, while lying in wait?” Gosar asked Wray. When Wray smugly replied “Not gonna try to answer a hypothetical, especially one based on a case that I just said I-” Gosar snapped back “That actually wasn’t a hypothetical, that’s actually what happened.”

Ashli Babbitt’s widowed husband appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday night with an attorney to demand the name of the officer who shot and killed his wife.

NATIONAL FILE REPORTED IN APRIL: As the Department of Justice continues to hide the identity of the officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt, the Biden administration has arrested a journalist who recorded her murder.

Ashli Babbitt, the unarmed election integrity protestor and USAF veteran, was gunned down by a Capitol Police officer on January 6th, during the protests at the US Capitol in Washington DC. On Wednesday, the Department of Justice announced that they would not pursue charges against the officer responsible, claiming that there was “insufficient evidence” to determine whether her civil rights had been violated.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalfile.com ...

Her husband had gotten no closure from his wife’s shooting.
He wants to know who is responsible, partly, perhaps so that he will know if his own life is also in jeoprady. Rumors, but no clear answers.....and NO ONE in government is saying his name even though it has SUPPOSEDLY been leaked with NO FOUNDATION OR COOBORATION!!!!!
Lying in wait? That's priceless...not to mention ridiculous. Lying in wait is a special circumstance which leads to greater legal jeopardy for a person who faces a murder charge.

An example of lying in wait would be a person who hides under a dark stair well late at night while waiting for his intended murder victim to come home from work (as an example). And when the intended unsuspecting victim parks his or her car, and then walks up a poorly lit walkway while everyone else in an apartment complex is either asleep or getting ready for bed, the assailant comes out unseen from underneath a dark stairwell and shoots his intended victim a couple of times and then runs away.

Are the Secret Service lying in wait when they're guarding the President?
Depends on the President based on the trump cultist sliding scale of morality.

And had the protesters in the June riots invaded the Whitehouse (they nearly did) you wouldn't have wanted the Secret Police to shoot them?

In the Capital, they didn't shoot when the protesters or rioters broke into the Capital or entered through doors opened by Congress or the Capital Police; they just moved Congress into interior spaces, away from the incoming crowds. When the crowd invaded the interior protected zone, they fired.

In the Whitehouse, had the crowd breached the building, I would have wanted them shot immediately, probably even just for breaching the grounds. The equivalent to the Capital instance, though, would have been to allow the rioters to access the Whitehouse, get to the basement, and only shoot if they penetrated the bunker.

So, to be consistent, you'd have to say that the crowd in July could have invaded the Whitehouse without getting shot, right?

They killed the next one, Noah Green, to attack the capital.

Arizona Republican Congressman Paul Gosar grilled beleaguered FBI director Christopher Wray Tuesday in a hearing, pressing Wray on why the name of the law enforcement officer who executed unarmed Capitol protester Ashli Babbitt has not been released to the public. Wray dodged Gosar’s pointed questions.

“Do you approve of lethal force against unarmed citizens, particularly a 110-pound woman with no warning, no use of non-lethal force prior, while lying in wait?” Gosar asked Wray. When Wray smugly replied “Not gonna try to answer a hypothetical, especially one based on a case that I just said I-” Gosar snapped back “That actually wasn’t a hypothetical, that’s actually what happened.”

Ashli Babbitt’s widowed husband appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday night with an attorney to demand the name of the officer who shot and killed his wife.

NATIONAL FILE REPORTED IN APRIL: As the Department of Justice continues to hide the identity of the officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt, the Biden administration has arrested a journalist who recorded her murder.

Ashli Babbitt, the unarmed election integrity protestor and USAF veteran, was gunned down by a Capitol Police officer on January 6th, during the protests at the US Capitol in Washington DC. On Wednesday, the Department of Justice announced that they would not pursue charges against the officer responsible, claiming that there was “insufficient evidence” to determine whether her civil rights had been violated.

He wants to know who is responsible, partly, perhaps so that he will know if his own life is also in jeoprady. Rumors, but no clear answers.....and NO ONE in government is saying his name even though it has SUPPOSEDLY been leaked with NO FOUNDATION OR COOBORATION!!!!!
He is in fear of his own life without knowing who killed his wife? Im all for making his name public, but get that weak shit out of here. You can make better arguments than that.

There is no reason to disclose the identity of the officer who shot babbitt just so that he and his family can become targets of insane people.

Her military oath and her deployments, including a stint at Andrews, indicate that she was fully aware of her commitments and her responsibilities. Her text on Jan. 5 referring to a "storm" coming to DC the next day shows that she was aware of a preexisting conspiracy to attack the US Government.

She was no hero. She chose to betray her country. The Capitol cops were the heroes. I will never forget the poor cop screaming, being crushed in a door.

It is a hypothetical. Gosar got it completely wrong. He forgot to mention that they were storming the capitol and trying to smash their way in. The fact that the police were heavily outnumbered. Clearly they are not releasing the officer's name because of potential retaliation by right wing Republican fascists. I am still waiting for a answer to a obvious question. If they were unarmed then how were 140 officers injured with one death.

The fact is that the decision to not prosecute was the correct decision. Gosar is a Nazi so it is not surprising he would take the side of a fascist attacking the capitol.

Her husband and her family can go to hell. They want to support a terrorist then they are terrorists.

And if cops killed thousands of Antifa trying to burn down federal buildings and police buildings, which they have not, that would be justified?

No it would not because they never went into the building.

That is why so many officers were injured. They were too restrained in my opinion.

He is in fear of his own life without knowing who killed his wife? Im all for making his name public, but get that weak shit out of here. You can make better arguments than that.

Then he is a kook.

And if cops killed thousands of Antifa trying to burn down federal buildings and police buildings, which they have not, that would be justified?

No it would not because they never went into the building.

What about those who started a fire in a police building and then nailed up all the exits? But, actually, anyone involved in rioting, burning, looting, should be shot on site. Anyone who violently lays their hands on a cop or throws objects at a cop should be shot. Going into the building or not going into the building isn't the deciding factor.

Forum List

Back