🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Yoho Wimped Out

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way
Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is an Anti-American "stupid bitch" that has made some of the most ignorant, outlandish, and dumbassed statements in the history of Congress. Sorry " Ms. Lesbian Women's Issues Professor" I'm not willing to sacrifice my liberty for the communist revolution.
No she isn't. There is no communism except for trump. That's why people have taken the streets.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
Trump gain's votes because of AOC, Omar, Talib, Pelosi, Waters Warren etc. Female voter's don't all agree with killing innocent babies. Some have the courage to raise the child... others choose to murder it like Nazi Germany or Maoists China.
trump is losing female voters. AOC will win a second term. She will be in DC long after trump is gone.

Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.
I would call her a **** to her goddamn face.
I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?

We confront you all the time.
The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.
She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.
You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.
She's not a woman but a threat to the United States of America. There were plenty of female Viet-Cong during that war against communism. She volunteered to be an advocate of race hatred and anarchy. But, she is not tough like female VC. She chooses to wear Gucci clothes while advocating as a "representative of the people." What a phony.

I wonder how long it will be before the GOP asks him to step down?
GOP voters give Trump a 98% favorable job performance....so not soon....Trumps base is larger and stronger than 4 years ago....
Wrong. His numbers have dropped and his base is shrinking. Every day new anti-Trump Republicans come forward. many of them with ads promoting Joe Biden.

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
Trump gain's votes because of AOC, Omar, Talib, Pelosi, Waters Warren etc. Female voter's don't all agree with killing innocent babies. Some have the courage to raise the child... others choose to murder it like Nazi Germany or Maoists China.
trump is losing female voters. AOC will win a second term. She will be in DC long after trump is gone.

I see that as a good thing.

The Sqaud, Max Waters and other lunatics are what the GOP needs to get the house back.

AOC is out her tiny fucking mind.

GOP voters give Trump a 98% favorable job performance....so not soon....Trumps base is larger and stronger than 4 years ago....
Wrong. His numbers have dropped and his base is shrinking. Every day new anti-Trump Republicans come forward. many of them with ads promoting Joe Biden.

Keep scratching your ass and believing that.

We already know that people are not telling polsters what they really plan to do.

See you in November.

The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way
Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is an Anti-American "stupid bitch" that has made some of the most ignorant, outlandish, and dumbassed statements in the history of Congress. Sorry " Ms. Lesbian Women's Issues Professor" I'm not willing to sacrifice my liberty for the communist revolution.
No she isn't. There is no communism except for trump. That's why people have taken the streets.
The communist have taken to the streets to destroy the Republic of the United States of America. Goddamn you're a dupe. Lay off the dope for awhile brain dead idiot.

Last edited:
I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?

The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.
She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.
BTW, are you calling her both an anarchist and a communist? Have you always been this confused? Do you even have a clue what those words mean or are you just one of those sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics who only know how to echo nonsense?

The words are meaningless...except to say if she walked into the crosshairs in a fight, she wouldn't survive.

In WW 2 most men would have fought and died for most women. Not today. Demographics are skewering more and more to the opposite now. From males that do not want to get married to males who will watch women be assaulted, raped and killed. And all of the gains based on an economy that better never fail. How much warning can you get and not listen as your egos think you are above it all.

BTW, are you calling her both an anarchist and a communist? Have you always been this confused? Do you even have a clue what those words mean or are you just one of those sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics who only know how to echo nonsense?

The words are meaningless...except to say if she walked into the crosshairs in a fight, she wouldn't survive.
She wants the attention, just not the criticism; because she is weak.

Then you should be able to find a link....

In WW 2 most men would have fought and died for most women. Not today. Demographics are skewering more and more to the opposite now. From males that do not want to get married to males who will watch women be assaulted, raped and killed. And all of the gains based on an economy that better never fail. How much warning can you get and not listen as your egos think you are above it all.
Yep. Not the way I was raised, but if you advocate for a communist egalitarian society...well "comrade" I will give you an individual ass whipping.

You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.
She's not a woman but a threat to the United States of America. There were plenty of female Viet-Cong during that war against communism. She volunteered to be an advocate of race hatred and anarchy. But, she is not tough like female VC. She chooses to wear Gucci clothes while advocating as a "representative of the people." What a phony.
Tea bagger trumpoholic sucking slurping logic, 50 years ago, a half-century there were Vietcong females, therefore, it's OK for a grown man punching a little female elected Congresswomen in her face.

........good post....its long past due....women want real men that speak their minds...not man bun fags that capitulate to every demand....MGTOW

Tea bagger trumpohoic sucking slurping logic, 50 years ago, a half-century there were Vietcong females, therefore, it's OK for a grown man punching a little female elected Congresswomen in her face.

You are clearly drunk or out of meds.

Better get some help.

Vietcong females....is that your sexual fantasy ?

"Step right up one and all...spin the wheel... everyone is a winner!"
Remember the carnival barker's? You fell for them huh?

Yep, YoHo's filthy pie hole just got Biden a bunch more votes from women.

Never...he is retiring.

Right. They get to save face and he is leaving anyway.

I get that the cancel culture thinks this is an opportunity.

Yoho was just stating a fact.

Her 1 hour bullshit parade is proof.
She held up the Congress for an hour for her crybaby diatribe at taxpayer expense.

I pay taxes. I'm good with it. What Sen Yoho did was completely uncalled for and unacceptable.
Rep. Yoho and 100% correct.

There's just no bottom to your vile and reprehensible bullshit.

Never...he is retiring.

Right. They get to save face and he is leaving anyway.

I get that the cancel culture thinks this is an opportunity.

Yoho was just stating a fact.

Her 1 hour bullshit parade is proof.
She held up the Congress for an hour for her crybaby diatribe at taxpayer expense.

I pay taxes. I'm good with it. What Sen Yoho did was completely uncalled for and unacceptable.
Rep. Yoho and 100% correct.

There's just no bottom to your vile and reprehensible bullshit.

AOC has no butt ?

Who knew ?

Yep, YoHo's filthy pie hole just got Biden a bunch more votes from women.
Nope. Many women feel AOC is a fucking bitch. Which, she is.

Forum List

Back