🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Yoho Wimped Out

I wonder how long it will be before the GOP asks him to step down?
GOP voters give Trump a 98% favorable job performance....so not soon....Trumps base is larger and stronger than 4 years ago....
Wrong. His numbers have dropped and his base is shrinking. Every day new anti-Trump Republicans come forward. many of them with ads promoting Joe Biden.

Keep scratching your ass and believing that.

We already know that people are not telling polsters what they really plan to do.

See you in November.
That's what y'all said in 2018 and it worked out great for you.

Trump wasn't running in 2018.

Please try to keep up.
He sure as hell campaigned.

But yeah, same excuse in 2018. Claimed the polls were wrong. Got your asses handed to you.

I have Brett Kavenaugh and Neil Gorshuch.

Winning !!!!

Motherfucker.
What have they done for you?

Given me the assurance that they will function as independent jurists when considering constitutional law.

Unlike your asskissing dykes Sotomeyer and Kagen who have not shown any independence at all.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.
I would call her a **** to her goddamn face.
I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?
I would punch her right in the mouth like a man. She wants equality; then you can explain it to the dentist you horse mouth Anti-American communist revolutionary. Now, a lady, a man never hurts a lady, but AOC is not a lady. She's a stupid bitch.
Of course you would.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.
I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?

We confront you all the time.
The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.
She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.
You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.
Pssst....INCEL

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
Trump gain's votes because of AOC, Omar, Talib, Pelosi, Waters Warren etc. Female voter's don't all agree with killing innocent babies. Some have the courage to raise the child... others choose to murder it like Nazi Germany or Maoists China.
trump is losing female voters. AOC will win a second term. She will be in DC long after trump is gone.

I see that as a good thing.

The Sqaud, Max Waters and other lunatics are what the GOP needs to get the house back.

AOC is out her tiny fucking mind.
Dream on...will make November all the sweeter.

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
That may be a record for wishful thinking here.

We confront you all the time.
The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.
She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.
You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.
Pssst....INCEL
Like many republicans here.

GOP voters give Trump a 98% favorable job performance....so not soon....Trumps base is larger and stronger than 4 years ago....
Wrong. His numbers have dropped and his base is shrinking. Every day new anti-Trump Republicans come forward. many of them with ads promoting Joe Biden.

We already know that people are not telling polsters what they really plan to do.

See you in November.

Please try to keep up.
But AOC and everyone in the House was......how'd that Republican majority in the House work out for you?

See you in November.

Please try to keep up.
But AOC and everyone in the House was......how'd that Republican majority in the House work out for you?

Dear stupid,

Historically, the party in power (the WH) loses seats in the off year election.

Worked out like I expected.

We'll see you in November.

Until then, you can keep idolizing the saber-toothed donkey.

Come to think of it, we should have never been the party in the WH.

If ever there was a slam dunk election, it was the presidency in 2016.

Bummer on that one.

And now I have Bret Kavennaugh and Neil Gorsuch. They will be with us a very long time.

Ah, November.

Better hope Ruth can hold on till then and your rancid tomato actually wins (and you get the senate).

Never...he is retiring.

Right. They get to save face and he is leaving anyway.

I get that the cancel culture thinks this is an opportunity.

Yoho was just stating a fact.

Her 1 hour bullshit parade is proof.

I'm glad everyone on the left can call martha blackburn a fucking bitch now.

Uh....you've been doing it for years.

Where you been.

Never...he is retiring.

Right. They get to save face and he is leaving anyway.

I get that the cancel culture thinks this is an opportunity.

Yoho was just stating a fact.

Her 1 hour bullshit parade is proof.

I'm glad everyone on the left can call martha blackburn a fucking bitch now.

Uh....you've been doing it for years.

Where you been.

Sure, I've been, but can you name a congressperson who has.

AOC has talent. that's the good news. here's the bad news: she knows NOTHING! and it has nothing to do with age or gender, my friends!

AOC showed herself to be a woman of class and dignity.

Unlike Yoho who issued an “I don’t really mean it” apology

....but, but, but Biden is beating him in Florida by one hundred million percent!

Actually 13%

Losing Florida would be a death knell for Trumps reelection chances. It is usually less than three percent.

....but, but, but Biden is beating him in Florida by one hundred million percent!

Actually 13%

Losing Florida would be a death knell for Trumps reelection chances. It is usually less than three percent.
No way Trump loses Florida....

Actually 13%

No way Trump loses Florida....

He better get his ass in gear then

With Florida having the worst COVID infection rate, Neither Trump nor DeSantis are that popular

Forum List

Back