🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Yoho Wimped Out

AOC will be influencing American politics and culture long after Yoohoo is forgotten. He is a has been used to be before he is even gone.

I totally agree.

I'd vote for her. I want her, the squad, Max Waters and the other nutjobs on the left out front yapping all the stupid shit they say for a long time.

That way people will turn to the right look for people who, in every way, are smarter (even when asleep) than these clowns.

I hope that goes on for a long long time.
AOC does piss off the right and doesn’t take shit from them.

Perfect

If you mean she throws a hissy fit anytime anyone challenges her stupidity, I would agree.

Otherwise, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

Keep her around. Please expand the squad too.

You'll be on the sidelines for a long long time.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way

Hates women ?

We are talking AOC ? Not a woman.

He'd be wrong to call you a fucking bitch (even though you do a good imitation) because you are not a woman either.

So now you are debasing her as a human being... How Nazi 1930s of you....

AOC is just a center left politician that is popular in her district cause she represents them...

This gives the GOP the biggest scare of there lives, how can someone act this way?

If there is more people like AOC then people might actually want stuff to happen...

So lets look at the other guy:
Yoho voted against making lynching a federal hate crime.
he also voted to default on the national debt.

So who is the crazy one...
He is just what AOC is talking about

RepublIcans do not debate her policies, they resort to attacking her sex, looks and nationality.

Trump even told her to go back where she came from

1. Like she debates......what comes out of her mouth has "Stupid" or "Insane" written all over it.
2. Like YOU would know what a debate is. You've never debated anyone on this board. You simply drop your little shit bombs and walk away. Fucking hypocrite.

She seemed quite eloquent and impassioned in her speech yesterday.
A stark contrast to the Republican thug Yoho who hid behind his wife and daughter

Your bar for eloquent just dropped below the level of the Marianas Trench.

And we have to let her have the floor of congress for 1 hour to tell us how butthurt she is over something that happens all the time.

She accuses men of all of kinds of wrongs (the equivalent of the accusations against her) in public and she has no issues with that. She routinely does it as a matter of attack and deflection.

So you can cut the shit.

She's a piece of shit and a poster child for the insanity that the left has reached.
AOC was universally praised
Yoho was universally mocked

Now you are starting to sound like her.

Stupid.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.
I would call her a **** to her goddamn face.
I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?

We confront you all the time.
The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.
She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.
You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.
She's not a woman but a threat to the United States of America. There were plenty of female Viet-Cong during that war against communism. She volunteered to be an advocate of race hatred and anarchy. But, she is not tough like female VC. She chooses to wear Gucci clothes while advocating as a "representative of the people." What a phony.

Trump isn't any kind of man at all. He's a weak, beta bully, who picks on women because he thinks he can get away with it. Look at how obsequious be is around Putin. No alpha male would ever lick Putin's boots the way Trump does.

I love how you label OAC as "threat to the United States of America", but worship the man who has actually DESTROYED THE HEALTH, THE WEALTH, AND THE ECONOMY OF THE NATION.

What is about AOC that triggers weak minded men to become blithering idiots??? It is her brains, her talent, or that she doesn't take shit from anyone.

Conservative, misgynistic, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.
I would call her a **** to her goddamn face.
I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?

We confront you all the time.
The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.
She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.
You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.
She's not a woman but a threat to the United States of America. There were plenty of female Viet-Cong during that war against communism. She volunteered to be an advocate of race hatred and anarchy. But, she is not tough like female VC. She chooses to wear Gucci clothes while advocating as a "representative of the people." What a phony.

Trump isn't any kind of man at all. He's a weak, beta bully, who picks on women because he thinks he can get away with it. Look at how obsequious be is around Putin. No alpha male would ever lick Putin's boots the way Trump does.

I love how you label OAC as "threat to the United States of America", but worship the man who has actually DESTROYED THE HEALTH, THE WEALTH, AND THE ECONOMY OF THE NATION.

What is about AOC that triggers weak minded men to become blithering idiots??? It is her brains, her talent, or that she doesn't take shit from anyone.

Conservative, misgynistic, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

You are offering advice on how to go through life ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

AOC will be influencing American politics and culture long after Yoohoo is forgotten. He is a has been used to be before he is even gone.

I totally agree.

I'd vote for her. I want her, the squad, Max Waters and the other nutjobs on the left out front yapping all the stupid shit they say for a long time.

That way people will turn to the right look for people who, in every way, are smarter (even when asleep) than these clowns.

Perfect

If you mean she throws a hissy fit anytime anyone challenges her stupidity, I would agree.

She rightfully called out Yoho for hiding behind his wife and daughter.

She is growing into an outstanding Congresswoman

I totally agree.

Perfect

She rightfully called out Yoho for hiding behind his wife and daughter.

She is growing into an outstanding Congresswoman

Yeah.....spending the taxpayers money on a 1 hour speech over being butthurt is outstanding.

Outstandingly stupid.

He was a fool.

She takes it to new level.

She's a national treasure......much like the jester in a court.

Jake Tapper gets his ass handed to him for obvious reasons.

This guy is a fucking moron.

After AOC’s yada yadaing on the House floor Thursday about how this supposedly boiled down to sexism, CNN’s Jake Tapper took to the Twitter machine to virtue signal provide his conveniently timed .02 on the matter, declaring that not only did he believe the unconfirmed “reports” about what Yoho allegedly said out of AOC’s earshot but that there was zero question that a man (allegedly) calling a woman the “b” word should be construed as anything other than “misogyny” and “bigotry”:

AOC showed the country she is not only beautiful but eloquent.
AOC humbled Yoho

Yoho claims she’s a liar. I believe it.

The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way

Hates women ?

He'd be wrong to call you a fucking bitch (even though you do a good imitation) because you are not a woman either.

AOC is just a center left politician that is popular in her district cause she represents them...

This gives the GOP the biggest scare of there lives, how can someone act this way?

If there is more people like AOC then people might actually want stuff to happen...

RepublIcans do not debate her policies, they resort to attacking her sex, looks and nationality.

Her policies are stupid. And Yolo is right, she’s giving crime an excuse, and it’s a bullshit excuse. He was calling her out it.

AOC humbled Yoho

Actually he didn’t

It was a reporter who heard his outburst. Yoho acted like a thug and a bully and then hid behind his wife and daughter

AOC put him in his place

Hates women ?

Her policies are stupid. And Yolo is right, she’s giving crime an excuse, and it’s a bullshit excuse. He was calling her out it.

Yoho lives in Florida. He has no idea why there is a rise in crime in NYC

I totally agree.

Make right wingers look smart?

1595643946614.png

:auiqs.jpg:

I totally agree.

Make right wingers look smart?

View attachment 366887

:auiqs.jpg:

Yes

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1595648017109.png

AOC humbled Yoho

Actually he didn’t

It was a reporter who heard his outburst. Yoho acted like a thug and a bully and then hid behind his wife and daughter

AOC put him in his place

Reporters now carry as much credibility as AOC.

NONE

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
Trump gain's votes because of AOC, Omar, Talib, Pelosi, Waters Warren etc. Female voter's don't all agree with killing innocent babies. Some have the courage to raise the child... others choose to murder it like Nazi Germany or Maoists China.

All of these women politicians listed go on the attack and when someone hits back, they play the woman card trying to get support and paint their adversary as anti-woman.

AOC humbled Yoho

Actually he didn’t

AOC put him in his place

Reporters now carry as much credibility as AOC.

NONE

We can only trust what Trump is telling us, everyone else lies

Forum List

Back