🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Yoho Wimped Out

I wonder how long it will be before the GOP asks him to step down?
GOP voters give Trump a 98% favorable job performance....so not soon....Trumps base is larger and stronger than 4 years ago....
Wrong. His numbers have dropped and his base is shrinking. Every day new anti-Trump Republicans come forward. many of them with ads promoting Joe Biden.

Keep scratching your ass and believing that.

We already know that people are not telling polsters what they really plan to do.

See you in November.
That's what y'all said in 2018 and it worked out great for you.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.

Yep, YoHo's filthy pie hole just got Biden a bunch more votes from women.
Nope. Many women feel AOC is a fucking bitch. Which, she is.
No one cares. A lot more women find Trump to be far worse and that's going to matter a lot this fall.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.

And here you are, doubling down on "stupid" as usual. At best, Yoho was unprofessional, misogynistic, and a total asshole. Then he lied and said he didn't say it, even though there were witnesses who heard him, and gave a half hearted non-apology. I mean it's not like he insulted a MAN, is it? He'll just lie and say she "over reacted".

She is not a communist. She has no need to destroy your nation. The Republican Party has already done that. And they've done it by transferring all of the wealth and income of the country to the top 10%, leaving the bottom 40% dependent on government handouts.

Democrats save your economy after the mess Reagan/Bush 41 made, only to have W crash the economy AGAIN. Obama saved the world economy after W's crash, and it only took Trump 3 years to crash it again. There's no coming back this time but there is an opportunity in this mess.

Now that Trump has completely destroyed the economy, and bankrupted your hospitals and health care system, you have the opportunity to rebuild on a better foundation. One that INCLUDES the workers.

yolo should have doubled down. AOC is a bitch

AOC doesn't have any resume of worth why is anyone listening to this dumb bitch?
Ya, as she addresses Congress and makes front-page news and spreads her opinions and word to tens of millions and you post comments on an anonymous message board read by dozens of anonymous people.

Lib please she's a youtube star. By all means post her resume so we can laugh and mock you. Here I'll just do that now :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
She has no idea what she is doing on Capitol Hill. Just a shit stirrer and agitator who will have her own show on CNN someday.

We are supposed to listen to some dimwit with no experience, no resume, never ran as much as a lemonade stand? I also don't listen to bums begging on street corners.

Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.

Epic smackdown. The headline should have been AOC Owns Bozo Yolo of Flori-Duh

Epic smackdown. The headline should have been AOC Owns Bozo Yolo of Flori-Duh

AOC did what she always does - attention whore

Yep, YoHo's filthy pie hole just got Biden a bunch more votes from women.
Nope. Many women feel AOC is a fucking bitch. Which, she is.
Right, that's how she got elected. You're such a moron.

GOP voters give Trump a 98% favorable job performance....so not soon....Trumps base is larger and stronger than 4 years ago....
Wrong. His numbers have dropped and his base is shrinking. Every day new anti-Trump Republicans come forward. many of them with ads promoting Joe Biden.

We already know that people are not telling polsters what they really plan to do.

See you in November.

Trump wasn't running in 2018.

Please try to keep up.

AOC showed the country she is not only beautiful but eloquent.
AOC humbled Yoho

See you in November.

Please try to keep up.
He sure as hell campaigned.

But yeah, same excuse in 2018. Claimed the polls were wrong. Got your asses handed to you.

Classic trump cultist misogyny.

See you in November.

Please try to keep up.

But yeah, same excuse in 2018. Claimed the polls were wrong. Got your asses handed to you.

I have Brett Kavenaugh and Neil Gorshuch.

Winning !!!!

Motherfucker.

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
You speak for women?

See you in November.

Please try to keep up.

AOC showed the country she is not only beautiful but eloquent.
AOC humbled Yoho

Beautiful ?

1595545132663.png

I would call her a **** to her goddamn face.
Of course you would. No surprises here.

Actually, it will rocket.

A lot of women find her to be a shitty poster child for women and would just as soon she meet the white car on a highway in Seattle.
You speak for women?

I speak for the ones I know and who have told what a piece of shit they think AOC is.

See you in November.

Please try to keep up.

I have Brett Kavenaugh and Neil Gorshuch.

Winning !!!!

Motherfucker.
What have they done for you?

Forum List

Back