🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congressman Yoho Wimped Out

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.
I would call her a **** to her goddamn face.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is a "fucking bitch" and worse she is a "communist fucking bitch" that wants to destroy our nation. Nice acting job today AOC, nice acting job.
The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way
Exactly. Yoho is a typical coward bully who only preys on those he thinks are weaker than himself. AOC kicked his ass and insured his legacy will have his disgusting behavior highlighted. His grandchildren will be embarrassed about him instead of being proud of him. He will be remembered as a grotesque obscene loser. His life legacy has been flushed down the toilet.

I'll bet you're triggered when people let the word out you are a cross-dresser.

Trump's weak support among women will decline even further now that his supporter called AOC a f****** b**** and Trump is silent about it.

Speaking of Biden forcefully sexually assaulting a Dem female staffer...

I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?

The disgusting pig had no business talking to anyone like that. But then again, the White trash misogynist pos hates women. He’d never have had the nerve to speak with a man that way
Exactly. Yoho is a typical coward bully who only preys on those he thinks are weaker than himself. AOC kicked his ass and insured his legacy will have his disgusting behavior highlighted. His grandchildren will be embarrassed about him instead of being proud of him. He will be remembered as a grotesque obscene loser. His life legacy has been flushed down the toilet.

I'll bet you're triggered when people let the word out you are a cross-dresser.
How did you get so weak and lame?

I have never heard a grown man brag about having the courage for confronting a tiny woman, but she would probably kick your ass. If she smacked you in your foul mouth would you hit her back?

We confront you all the time.

AOC doesn't have any resume of worth why is anyone listening to this dumb bitch?
Ya, as she addresses Congress and makes front-page news and spreads her opinions and word to tens of millions and you post comments on an anonymous message board read by dozens of anonymous people.

I would punch her right in the mouth like a man. She wants equality; then you can explain it to the dentist you horse mouth Anti-American communist revolutionary. Now, a lady, a man never hurts a lady, but AOC is not a lady. She's a stupid bitch.

AOC doesn't have any resume of worth why is anyone listening to this dumb bitch?
Ya, as she addresses Congress and makes front-page news and spreads her opinions and word to tens of millions and you post comments on an anonymous message board read by dozens of anonymous people.

Lib please she's a youtube star. By all means post her resume so we can laugh and mock you. Here I'll just do that now :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Lib please she's a youtube star. By all means post her resume so we can laugh and mock you. Here I'll just do that now :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
She has no idea what she is doing on Capitol Hill. Just a shit stirrer and agitator who will have her own show on CNN someday.

The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.

The poster is claiming he would confront her to her face. He is bragging about confronting a small woman like it would make him some kind of courageous tough guy. You, people, are jokes.

Yes, and your underwear is up your crack to the max.

We get it.

She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.

She ran for Congress, put her face and anarchist politics out there, and I would call her a "communist ****" to her face.
You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.

You threatened to punch her in the face you cowardly woman beater. Before that, you bragged about how you would call her foul names to her face. When is the last time you stood up to a man your size? Nevermind, everyone here knows what a liar you are.

Last week. Never hit a lady. She is not a lady but a goddamn threat to our nation.

BTW, are you calling her both an anarchist and a communist? Have you always been this confused? Do you even have a clue what those words mean or are you just one of those sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics who only know how to echo nonsense?

Forum List

Back