Congresswoman whose district covers El Paso say's Trump is not welcome in El Paso

She has as much authority to prevent him from going to El Paso as she does to prevent me from wiping my ass with my shower curtain.
A shower curtain is the only thing you have big enough to wipe your fat ass.

And if goes there and there are tens of thouyands protesters?

They can also wipe their asses with their shower curtains.

I thought lefties didn’t fat shame.

You sombitch. You are actually a Trumpette! I fucking knew you were fake.

You know you voted for Trump. You love him.

There is nothing real about Dave. He is a fake lefty. He is right as fuck and spews hate.

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

Way to make a call for unity ! Unfuckingbelievable.

Texas House rep says Trump not welcome in El Paso after shooting

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
Actually, what is unbelievable is that there are assdfucks like you who deny thew hate that Trump spews.

Other than the MSM altered reporting of what he says I can find no instance of hate speech from trump.

Care to provide an actual example and not one of the fake news lies.

Another attempt at another free ride. No more Free Rides.

The President of the United States has been told he's not welcome in an American city by an elected official.

The Texas congresswoman who represents El Paso on Monday said President Trump is not welcome in her district as the community mourns the death of 20 people following a mass shooting Saturday.

“From my perspective he [Trump] is not welcome here. He should not come here while we are in mourning,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) said in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.

The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a white nationalist manifesto ahead of his attack in the community near the border with Mexico, and many Democrats have pointed to the president's rhetoric as encouraging violence.
Escobar said it is “probably unfair” to say the shooter came to El Paso as a result of Trump holding a rally in the city, but she said Trump needs to reflect on his words and actions at rallies that could be encouraging violent attacks such as the Saturday shooting.
This is the kind of intolerance that leads to mass shootings.

Well exactly. This woman is a leader, she should be saying the opposite of what she has said. She should be calling for unity. Telling the president he's not welcome to visit her city, is pretty much no different than telling anyone who supports our president, the same thing.

If the POTUS wants to go to El Paso. He will go and that Dem Rep can kiss his ass.

Mass shooters are murderous assholes who get guns. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Find a way to ban, control and regulate murderous assholes and there will be no more mass shootings.

Good luck with that.

If the POTUS wants to go to El Paso. He will go and that Dem Rep can kiss his ass.

Mass shooters are murderous assholes who get guns. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Find a way to ban, control and regulate murderous assholes and there will be no more mass shootings.

Good luck with that.

She certainly has no power to keep him away, it's just disgusting that a community leader would publicly demonstrate her divisivness.

Last edited:

Good luck with that.

She certainly has no power to keep him away, it's just disgusting that a community leader would publicly demonstrate her devisivness.

And stupidity. She's a Dem. No surprise there.

Actually, what is unbelievable is that there are assdfucks like you who deny thew hate that Trump spews.

Other than the MSM altered reporting of what he says I can find no instance of hate speech from trump.

Care to provide an actual example and not one of the fake news lies.

I's Dave, anything that isn't said with love, is hate speech to him.

As far as I'm concerned, that bitch is not welcome in my country so she can get her Mexican ass south of the border where she belongs.

The idea of local officials trying to bar a President from speaking because they disagree with his political positions is just plain un-American IMHO.

Back in 1921, Alabama was deep-blue, and extremely liberal. Hard Core leftists ruled the government on all levels and they voted for the Snowflake Cox in 1920 by a 2 to 1 margin.

However, in October, all of the local official were very cordial in welcoming it and listened politely, even though they disagreed with Harding or his conservative message.

A century ago, people were a lot more polite, a lot more American than they are today.

The first speech given in the South by a sitting president which called for racial equality was given in Birmingham, Alabama in 1921. [vintage photographs] – Alabama Pioneers

Why would Trump want to go anyway? I mean El Paso obviously isn’t a safe place to be if 20+ people could get killed in a Walmart there.

The real tragedy is that damn near all the time the peasant is the one who is affected. All of this talk about people with money and none of them get whacked.

The idea of local officials trying to bar a President from speaking because they disagree with his political positions is just plain un-American IMHO.

Back in 1921, Alabama was deep-blue, and extremely liberal. Hard Core leftists ruled the government on all levels and they voted for the Snowflake Cox in 1920 by a 2 to 1 margin.

However, in October, all of the local official were very cordial in welcoming it and listened politely, even though they disagreed with Harding or his conservative message.

A century ago, people were a lot more polite, a lot more American than they are today.

The first speech given in the South by a sitting president which called for racial equality was given in Birmingham, Alabama in 1921. [vintage photographs] – Alabama Pioneers

Yes, and no matter what your personal views are about whoever the president is, you just do not show this kind of disrespect of the office.

Yes, and no matter what your personal views are about whoever the president is, you just do not show this kind of disrespect of the office.

I highly respect the office. I served under 5 presidents, many of which I didn't care for. But I served the Office, not the man. When the President doesn't serve the office he has chosen to separate himself from that office and get the respect HE deserves. That doesn't change the respect the office should be afforded. Trump does not respect nor bring respect to the office. And I show him exactly the same (actually more) respect than he shows me and others. And I believe the office deserves better.

I highly respect the office. I served under 5 presidents, many of which I didn't care for. But I served the Office, not the man. When the President doesn't serve the office he has chosen to separate himself from that office and get the respect HE deserves. That doesn't change the respect the office should be afforded. Trump does not respect nor bring respect to the office. And I show him exactly the same (actually more) respect than he shows me and others. And I believe the office deserves better.

Ok, but you still don't tell the president of the United States he is NOT welcome in your city.

Ok, but you still don't tell the president of the United States he is NOT welcome in your city.

Why not? You still believe that Trump is above everything?

Good luck with that.

She certainly has no power to keep him away, it's just disgusting that a community leader would publicly demonstrate her divisivness.
She's Mexican and sees herself as a mexican citizen and leader.

Good luck with that.

She is an American Congressperson. Notice the emphasis on American. And it's a free country no matter how bad you want to curtail other's right of speech when they don't agree with you and they speak out. You honestly think you are the only ones that have the right to make really stupid comments?

Why would Trump want to go anyway? I mean El Paso obviously isn’t a safe place to be if 20+ people could get killed in a Walmart there.

El Paso is considered to be one of the safest cities in the USA. The person who did the shooting at the Wal Mart is actually from Dallas. He drove 10 hours from Dallas to El Paso, and when he got there that morning, he started his shooting spree. No, the person who did the shooting in El Paso wasn't from there.

Good luck with that.

She is an American Congressperson. Notice the emphasis on American. And it's a free country no matter how bad you want to curtail other's right of speech when they don't agree with you and they speak out. You honestly think you are the only ones that have the right to make really stupid comments?
She is a mexican who goes to mexico to counsel invaders on how to make phony asylum claims. She represents her people, who are Mexican, and her community, which is a mexican community. If Veronica Escobar is American at all, it is an accident of geography. I would bet she speaks fluent Spanish.

Good luck with that.

She is a mexican who goes to mexico to counsel invaders on how to make phony asylum claims. She represents her people, who are Mexican, and her community, which is a mexican community. If Veronica Escobar is American at all, it is an accident of geography. I would bet she speaks fluent Spanish.

Many decades ago, I spoke passable Thai. Does that make me one? Of course, after decades of disuse, the most I can do is say hello these days and ask where the beer is. MOST of the Latinos in Congress speak fluent Spanish and some of the Whites and Blacks do as well. Does that make them Mexican?

I rarely say this but YOU are a Racist. Aren't you proud of yourself? Not many make that grade in my book but you made it.

Forum List

Back