Congresswomen married her brother

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Address Records Show Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Still Lived With Her First Husband Throughout Marriage To Her Apparent Brother

The freshman congresswomen Ilhan Omar (D) MN who married her brother, is also in trouble for student loan fraud and immigration fraud crimes.
Don’t worry about it.
The Press will bury this story.
Ma’Pelosi will protect her.
Pelosi will call anyone who questions Omar's incest marriage “Islamophobic”

pelosi ilhan.jpg

Address Records Show Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Still Lived With Her First Husband Throughout Marriage To Her Apparent Brother

The freshman congresswomen Ilhan Omar (D) MN who married her brother, is also in trouble for student loan fraud and immigration fraud crimes.
Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129
Why are you Incestphobic?

When they find the links to a terrorist group, which they will, the Dems and media will go into full cover-up mode.

Is that illegal? Maybe that's okay in Minnesota? First time I ever heard that one about congress, which is very weird?!

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129
Yea, maybe incest marriage is the newest "progressive" issue

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129
Yea, maybe incest marriage is the newest "progressive" issue
You know it’s coming. By year end I bet.

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129

Pajamas Media? Hilarious! Give us a credible source.

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129

PJ Media is why Dan Rather was fired.

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129

LOL, you're an idiot. She married her brother.

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129
This dweeb:
davidsteinberg-877158485.sized-90x90xf.jpg
spent hours upon hours piecing together a bunch of nonsense and failed to put anything coherent together, but the website he works for will post whatever shit will get clicks from the droves of inbred Trump sheep; and so we get a thread like this one.

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129
This dweeb:
davidsteinberg-877158485.sized-90x90xf.jpg
spent hours upon hours piecing together a bunch of nonsense and failed to put anything coherent together, but the website he works for will post whatever shit will get clicks from the droves of inbred Trump sheep; and so we get a thread like this one.
OK, we will put you in the pro incest marriage category.

This story is so bizarre I had to research it further. This is what snopes says:

Ilhan Omar married her brother?

This claim has been circulating on far-right blogs since 2016 and stems from an article (which has since been deleted) published on the Somalispot website. This rumor is typically accompanied by the accusation that the Minnesota politician committed fraud by marrying her brother in order to speed up his immigration process.

No hard evidence has ever been presented to show that Ilhan Omar was ever married to her brother, and she has repeatedly denounced this allegation a lie. Omar detailed her marital history to the Minnesota Post in an email and said that the accusation she married her brother was “absurd and offensive”:

In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi (whose name before he received citizenship was Ahmed Aden), the father of my children and love of my life, and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive.

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together.

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129

LOL, you're an idiot. She married her brother.

Well, even if true - was it illegal?

This story is so bizarre I had to research it further. This is what snopes says:

This claim has been circulating on far-right blogs since 2016 and stems from an article (which has since been deleted) published on the Somalispot website. This rumor is typically accompanied by the accusation that the Minnesota politician committed fraud by marrying her brother in order to speed up his immigration process.

No hard evidence has ever been presented to show that Ilhan Omar was ever married to her brother, and she has repeatedly denounced this allegation a lie. Omar detailed her marital history to the Minnesota Post in an email and said that the accusation she married her brother was “absurd and offensive”:

In 2002, when I was 19 years old, Ahmed Hirsi (whose name before he received citizenship was Ahmed Aden), the father of my children and love of my life, and I, applied for a marriage license, but we never finalized the application and thus were never legally married. In 2008, we decided to end our relationship in our faith tradition after reaching an impasse in our life together.

I entered into a relationship with a British citizen, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and married him legally in 2009. Our relationship ended in 2011 and we divorced in our faith tradition. After that, he moved home to England. I have yet to legally divorce Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, but am in the process of doing so. Insinuations that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is my brother are absurd and offensive.

Since 2011, I am happy to say that I have reconciled with Ahmed Hirsi, we have married in our faith tradition and are raising our family together. Like all families, we have had our ups and downs but we are proud to have come through it together.

Their programming will make them dismiss you

yea right, the Dems would never lie LOL

And wing nuts would never believe fake news they read on pajamasmedia...would they?

Oh...yea...they would

Well Minnesota is well known for electing wackos like Al Franken and that dumb Wrestler

Don’t worry about it.

View attachment 238129

You are one sick mofo. Seriously damaged.

Forum List

Back