Connecticut's new gun law is a fail because the citizens of that state didn't play

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
It's a very good day.

A quick glance at these numbers leads me to believe it’s not unreasonable to think there are at least 100,000 Connecticut residents who are in violation of the new gun laws, and are therefore, technically, misdemeanor criminals or even felons.

If the gun laws were actually enforced, Connecticut’s prison population would explode and the so-called “justice system” would be overwhelmed.

It will be interesting to watch what the state of Connecticut decides to do… and… how the gun-owning public responds.

Connecticut Legislators Assumed Gun Owners Would Comply with Unconstitutional Gun Laws. But They Never Expected This?

It's a very good day.

A quick glance at these numbers leads me to believe it’s not unreasonable to think there are at least 100,000 Connecticut residents who are in violation of the new gun laws, and are therefore, technically, misdemeanor criminals or even felons.

If the gun laws were actually enforced, Connecticut’s prison population would explode and the so-called “justice system” would be overwhelmed.

It will be interesting to watch what the state of Connecticut decides to do… and… how the gun-owning public responds.

Connecticut Legislators Assumed Gun Owners Would Comply with Unconstitutional Gun Laws. But They Never Expected This?

The fools in the government just do not get it 60 million people did not vote for Owbama
and more government. Do you really think these people are going to be cattle and do what they are told . Not on your life I would bet the ones who turned in there guns are either democrats or wimps. Come and get them government and we will see who wins.

\

It's a very good day.

The current owners, those who legally purchased the gun prior to Dec. 31 aren't grandfathered in?

And a law isn't "unconstitutional" until SCOTUS says so.

It's a very good day.

The current owners, those who legally purchased the gun prior to Dec. 31 aren't grandfathered in?

Fuck the supreme court no one can tell me what rights I have and don't have just like the people of Connecticut. They said hell no we will not submit. Fuck'em and let'em pound sand.

It's a very good day.

Since SCOUS is not empowered to make or change law an unconstitutional law was never constitutional. In any case the people are the final arbiters of constitutionality.

Fuck the supreme court no one can tell me what rights I have and don't have

We interrupt our regularly scheduled bitching about lack of enforcement vs. illegal immigrants and pointing out they are bad people because they are criminals... to briefly celebrate that some people we support are criminals and that nobody tells us what to do.

Thanks, back to your regularly scheduled bitching...

It's a very good day.

Except if it's an democrat attorney general, then HE can declare laws unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back