Conneticut: CPS forces couple to have c section to kidnap baby after falsely accusing them of terror

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Suzy and Peter Saad are two loving parents of three who met in medical school and both have Master’s degrees. Their happy lives would be forever changed last year, however, when they walked into a Connecticut hospital after Suzy felt pains during her third pregnancy. According to the couple, Suzy would be drugged, forcibly given a C-section, and her baby taken. Months later, and after multiple reports of the suffering of their newborn daughter Sofia, they are still fighting to get her back.
Connecticut: CPS Forces Couple to Have C-Section to Kidnap Baby After ‘Falsely Accusing Them of Terrorism’
----------------------------------------------

This happens all the time but the left their mental capacity isn't all there

• Banned

Explain what you mean for a change.

If it did any good I would. The left hate kids they are the quickest to be the neighborhood snitch up everyone's ass and business..

Suzy and Peter Saad are two loving parents of three who met in medical school and both have Master’s degrees. Their happy lives would be forever changed last year, however, when they walked into a Connecticut hospital after Suzy felt pains during her third pregnancy. According to the couple, Suzy would be drugged, forcibly given a C-section, and her baby taken. Months later, and after multiple reports of the suffering of their newborn daughter Sofia, they are still fighting to get her back.
Connecticut: CPS Forces Couple to Have C-Section to Kidnap Baby After ‘Falsely Accusing Them of Terrorism’

CSP in every state deserves a shooting rampage every time something like this happens. A situation similar to this happened to my parents and I drove 9 hours to inform the county sheriff that he would have a massacre on his hands if the matter wasn't settled in one hour. The matter was settled, the woman who created the incident was fired, along with the County Health Services Director and I was not reprimanded or charged with anything. I'll explain later.

The explanation is that the Leftist Democrats in almost every city and town in the country control everything. It's about time to end this farce. With force if necessary.
Who you gonna squeeze to get some action or should republicans not be so agri based?

The explanation is that the Leftist Democrats in almost every city and town in the country control everything. It's about time to end this farce. With force if necessary.

Ooooh civil war. The left would lose badly though. I know they'd be rethinking that gun banning they're always denying they're trying

If it did any good I would. The left hate kids they are the quickest to be the neighborhood snitch up everyone's ass and business..
I have no idea wtf you mean because mostly all kids know are leftist as are their parents..

That article is the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. There is a real story behind there somewhere, but of course CPS cannot explain the REAL reasons that child is not with the parents.

Parents can say whatever they want. They can and usually do focus on nonsensical reasons why the bad state stole their child. They never mention the real concerns or what THEY did to warrant that concern about the child. Never.

Do you actually think your gun was what settled that? Do you really think the judge's decision about taking the baby into custody was because you were threatening to shoot up the hospital and the DHHS building?
If anyone belongs in jail, it's YOU.

I have no idea wtf you mean because mostly all kids know are leftist as are their parents..

You must live under a rock
You people claim to be christians yet all you do is set on a message board and gossip..then you want civil wars and claim all life is precious, give me a break with your sacrosanct ideology and your partisanship of ignorance...I told you what I know you people claim to know every goddamned thing..You don't. This shit happens in McDonald county and Benton county I know I have lived there, you have not...I at one time had my wife and child flee the state to get away from assholes like this and they were not liberals or leftist or democrats...They were greedy fucks who were making money off of taking a child by force for trumped up charges and the damn police was in on it with them. This was in 2004 when it happened to me...So do not tell me I do not know wtf I am talking about.

Do you actually think your gun was what settled that? Do you really think the judge's decision about taking the baby into custody was because you were threatening to shoot up the hospital and the DHHS building?
Bull hockey. The judge doesn't make those decisions. It's the leftist DHHS goons. And you have no idea what the situation with my parents was about. If you did you would agree with me.

You people claim to be christians yet all you do is set on a message board and gossip..then you want civil wars and claim all life is precious, give me a break with your sacrosanct ideology and your partisanship of ignorance...I told you what I know you people claim to know every goddamned thing..You don't. This shit happens in McDonald county and Benton county I know I have lived there, you have not...I at one time had my wife and child flee the state to get away from assholes like this and they were not liberals or leftist or democrats...They were greedy fucks who were making money off of taking a child by force for trumped up charges and the damn police was in on it with them. This was in 2004 when it happened to me...So do not tell me I do not know wtf I am talking about.
I'm not asking and I don't want to know why they tried to take your child, but it was NOT because they were making money off it. Sometimes cops investigating a criminal case will share some info with CPS, but that depends. They show up with a caseworker if they've been warned that someone in the home is dangerous. You know what they had concerns about. I'm sure they told you.

I'm not asking and I don't want to know why they tried to take your child, but it was NOT because they were making money off it. Sometimes cops investigating a criminal case will share some info with CPS, but that depends. They show up with a caseworker if they've been warned that someone in the home is dangerous. You know what they had concerns about. I'm sure they told you.
The cop that was involved was found to be falsifying reports..I went and got an attorney and with the prosecuting attorney set him up to expose what he was doing. They all claimed I was a liar...

Bull hockey. The judge doesn't make those decisions. It's the leftist DHHS goons. And you have no idea what the situation with my parents was about. If you did you would agree with me.
My only point was that it was not your threatening. And yes, it is the judge's call. I've seen the judge send kids home, or put the brakes on before a child is even brought into custody. I've seen the judge Order things that DHHS never dreamed of. Don't ever tell a judge it's not their call.

And you're right--I don't need or want to know was up with your parents. Ain't my business.

The cop that was involved was found to be falsifying reports..I went and got an attorney and with the prosecuting attorney set him up to expose what he was doing. They all claimed I was a liar...
That sounds like a nightmare. Glad the crooked cop got caught.

Forum List

Back