Cons have used "Fake News" so much to deny reality they now say "Fake Tweets"

They've finally reached the levels that would make Orwell stand up...and he's dead!

Cons have used the term "Fake News" to deny all evidence they don't like. So little by little they've managed to dismiss every news outlet except Fox. That is until Fox reported facts aka "fake news" now they are fake news too lol! Every channel is fake unless they report nice things about Trump like he's a child in a safe place program.

But here's the kicker! Now Trump travel ban that wasnt a ban *wink* is now a ban again...only this time. Here's the twist with an Orwell term.
  • Blackwhite - to believe that black is white, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary
Now not only is the ban not a ban but it is also a ban because Trump tweeted so. His sycophants are now spreading the word to defend it being a ban AND not being a ban. BUT IT GETS BETTER!
Now they are saying don't pay attention to Trump's tweets while also saying his tweets are his way of speaking to the people. Understand? No....try this Orwell term.

• bellyfeel - a blind, enthusiastic acceptance of an idea
icarly-gif-72.gif

I have no idea, I've never read it. I know that CNN is, so is the WaPo, HuffPo, Salon.com, and the NYT.

I give you those 3 headlines—links—and you can’t decide?

"Fake tweets" WTF does that even mean? People sending messages in twitter is not news, there are no journalistic standards.

I can see why you would conflate twitter with news outlets

So, Trump announcing his pick for FBI director on TWITTER should NOT be regarded as news???
LOL.....just asking.

I have no idea, I've never read it. I know that CNN is, so is the WaPo, HuffPo, Salon.com, and the NYT.

I didn't read them. They have no bearing at all on the point.

:lame2: :anj_stfu: :fu: :laugh:

Yeah, thanks for playing.

Yeah, thanks for playing.

Nice ballet there twinkle toes.

Forum List

Back