Consequences, unintended (?), a Solution or foolish?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
GOP conservatives unveil debt ceiling hike that comes with steep price"

See link here:

GOP conservatives unveil debt ceiling hike that comes with steep price

IMO the Crazy Right Wing is putting tens of millions of Americans in jeopardy. Not only have they create a giant and maybe fatal schism within their party, they are planning on putting ideology first, the safety and security of the people a distant second, and potentially proving Franklin correct when he allegedly said, "Your have a Republic, if you can keep it".

What you you think? Question address to those who will actually think about this critical issue.

The WH is refusing to compromise any damn ways. Imagine that. "my way or the highway" bullshit.
And besides all of that bullshit rhetoric, the plans for this bill hasn't even been finalized. Typical knee-jerk bullshit.
The boner don't even know what he will try to do yet.

Easy. Cut off all federal aid - all of it - to illegal aliens.

ALL of it.

Then put all foreign aid - all of it - under reconsideration. I can name several countries, and a fantasy country, that could be cut off immediately.

The UN. Cut all funding but an equal percentage of annual budget divided by the number of member nations.

• Banned
Looks good to me. The plan gives you 1.5 trillion to waste while you figure out how to cut 1/4 of that each year.

As a callous conservative I'm sure it does look good to you, of course that goes without thinking of the unintended (or maybe they are intended) impact on the aged, the infirm and all those babies not aborted.

• Banned

ALL of it.

Then put all foreign aid - all of it - under reconsideration. I can name several countries, and a fantasy country, that could be cut off immediately.

The UN. Cut all funding but an equal percentage of annual budget divided by the number of member nations.

Another thoughtless comment by another thoughtless conservative.

ALL of it.

You cons are pretty clueless and naive but this takes the cake. :laugh:

The WH is refusing to compromise any damn ways. Imagine that. "my way or the highway" bullshit.
And besides all of that bullshit rhetoric, the plans for this bill hasn't even been finalized. Typical knee-jerk bullshit.

The White House sets policy and the H. of Rep. with the Senate pass the funding, if they don't it's on them. If they do with strings attached, knowing it will be vetoed and make politifal theater out of it, it's on them.

They then have the opportunity to overturn the veto; the Crazy Right
Wing will never convince the sane and pragmatic members of The Congress to drink their kool-ade - as We The People have seen since the "Boner" took office.

The White House sets policy and the H. of Rep. with the Senate pass the funding, if they don't it's on them. If they do with strings attached, knowing it will be vetoed and make politifal theater out of it, it's on them.

They then have the opportunity to overturn the veto; the Crazy Right
Wing will never convince the sane and pragmatic members of The Congress to drink their kool-ade - as We The People have seen since the "Boner" took office.
LOL you basically just shit on the concept of "checks and balances". Nice
The house cant overturn a veto. They dont have the votes.
Regardless, the OP is bullshit. It isn't even fuckin finalized yet.

ALL of it.

I think first of Americans.

ALL of it.

Feel free to explain your thoughts. Be specific.

ALL of it.

I think first of Americans.
:lmao:

ALL of it.

Feel free to explain your thoughts. Be specific.
Feel free to explain your thoughts first. Either you are an idiot or you are a liar. Which one is it?

GOP conservatives unveil debt ceiling hike that comes with steep price"

See link here:

GOP conservatives unveil debt ceiling hike that comes with steep price

IMO the Crazy Right Wing is putting tens of millions of Americans in jeopardy. Not only have they create a giant and maybe fatal schism within their party, they are planning on putting ideology first, the safety and security of the people a distant second, and potentially proving Franklin correct when he allegedly said, "Your have a Republic, if you can keep it".

What you you think? Question address to those who will actually think about this critical issue.

What was more callous than Obama threatening to withhold Social Security checks?

Forum List

Back