Conservatism & conservative boycotts are WINNING

In effect, this "boycott" was actually forced on heterosexual men, that do not want to send the wrong message that they like penis. Even if a man just likes to drink Bud light beer, he is almost forced to switch brands to avoid the assumption that he is a Homo.

After the pandemic, people changed their habits, or should I say, during the pandemic, people changed their habits.

In effect, this "boycott" was actually forced on heterosexual men, that do not want to send the wrong message that they like penis. Even if a man just likes to drink Bud light beer, he is almost forced to switch brands to avoid the assumption that he is a Homo.
Beer is beer no matter what penis you do or don't consume.

AKA, a boycott. DERP!

Boycotts do not require picketing or public displays of any kind.
There's no requirement of course but the organized boycotts in the past consisted of volunteers with flyers and posters and parades around the stores and chants and mostly media support. The reaction to the bud-lite campaign is relatively benign and inconsistent with organized boycotts.

Target sales down for first time in 6 years.
Sound of Freedom surpasses the new Indiana Jones movie in revenue despite limited US release.
Songs aspousing anti woke and conservative values topping iTune & YouTube charts

Nice to see real values stomping the left.

As you type it it on an Apple of Microsoft powered device quoting a Google product.

You lost and you don't even know it.

IF ignorance is bliss; you must be orgasmic.

There's no requirement of course but the organized boycotts in the past consisted of volunteers with flyers and posters and parades around the stores and chants and mostly media support. The reaction to the bud-lite campaign is relatively benign and inconsistent with organized boycotts.
I am sure that they are metrosexuals.

Target sales down for first time in 6 years.
Sound of Freedom surpasses the new Indiana Jones movie in revenue despite limited US release.
Songs aspousing anti woke and conservative values topping iTune & YouTube charts

Nice to see real values stomping the left.

Republican cancel culture.

Remember when you though that was bad?

Missouri just enacted an online tax this year but most vendors I use have yet to comply. And I sure as fuck ain't offering it willingly. Especially after my property tax went up 30+ fucking percent this year alone.

Forum List

Back