Conservatism & conservative boycotts are WINNING

You do understand the next time one of you members of Alt-Right Nation cries about "cancel culture" about one of your just and righteous examples of "real values" (human or policy),
the rest of us are just going to laugh you out of the room....right? :auiqs.jpg:

How many times do you have to hear it, JackOffNoBrains?

Your game, your rules.

Oops.

As long as we win the dollar war you can laugh all you want.
And Bud Light will never recover.................ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------

See above.
Clear signaling that 'cancel culture' by those who live within their personal 'grievance-think'......still exist.
Unhappy souls that they may be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are out in public drinking a Bud Light.......People will assume you are a homosexual. This is not a boycott, but rather a natural response from heterosexual people not wanting to be assumed to be homosexual. Simple as that.

"Simple as that" ?????
Well, maybe if one got their GED in Gooberville Alabama, or Knockemstiff, Arkansas.......but in the rest of America, most folks will drink the beer they like, and offer a one-finger salute to MAGAzoids demanding they drink something else.

Now personally, I never drank BudLight unless it was given to me....which, weak as I may be, free beer has always been a fav.

But, today, if I am out in public I will intentionally order a BudLight as sort of a subtle rasberry to those cancel-culture warriors living in their Grievance Politics.

ps......although, now, here with August in the Midwest, the new seasonal releases of many breweries' Marzen-style Octoberfests are coming to market. So I may skip my juvenile FU behavior, and order a Weihenstephaner FessBier?
You too?

ps....for beer aficionados here, regardless if you are MAGA or a Dem.......I highly recommend Weihenstephaner's Crystal Weissbier. Those Krauts do wheat beer right. Stimmt!!

Forum List

Back