Conservative leaders of Brexit now WALKING BACK their positions. Sounds like our GOP.

R

rdean

Brexit leaders are walking back some of their biggest promises

On National Health:

Farage: "No, I can't, and I would never have made that claim. It is one of the mistakes that, I think, the 'leave' campaign made."

Host: "Hold on a moment. That was one of your adverts."

They then sparred over whether it was the "leave" campaign's advertisement or Farage's in particular, before moving on. The advertisement was the campaign's, not Farage's.

Host: "That's why many people voted."

Farage: "They made a mistake doing that."

Host: "You're saying after 17 million people have voted for 'leave,' based - I don't know how many people voted on the basis of that advert, but that was a huge part of the propaganda -you're now saying that's a mistake?"

--------------
Having Won, Some ‘Brexit’ Campaigners Begin Backpedaling
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/27/w...exit-campaigners-begin-backpedaling.html?_r=0

--------------------

EU calls for UK to 'Brexit' quickly; Britain wants more time

--------------------------

No wonder Trump loves this shit. They are just like him. Remember all the promises? How they became suggestions? Conservatives mess up everything they touch. Things either move forward or fall behind. There is no "static". Everything is dynamic. Conservatives should stop being scared and man up! Deal with the future. Isolation is a failure.

Farage has no authority to distribute funds. He's not the prime minister.

Last edited:
Couldnt guarantee it to begin with.........and you still have saved the money anyway....so whats the prob

The EU will Fall. GB will be much better off. Germany will figure it out and stand on their own. Germany is carrying countries like Greece who can retire like at age 50.

It is NATO keeping the EU Safe and GB is the USA's biggest ally along with Israel.

The EU will Fall. GB will be much better off. Germany will figure it out and stand on their own. Germany is carrying countries like Greece who can retire like at age 50.

It is NATO keeping the EU Safe and GB is the USA's biggest ally along with Israel.
Normal retirement age in Greece is 67.

I'll apologise if we Brexit and there's a recession, Boris promises

Brexit Leader: NHS Won't Reap Promised Millions
Nigel Farage, leader of the UK Independence Party, told interviewer Susannah Reid that the claim that Britain's cash-strapped National Health Service would reap the £350 million a week previously supplied to the European Union in Brussels "was a mistake."

"No, I can't, and I would never, make that claim," Farage said. "And it was one of the mistakes I believe that the leave campaign made."

Reid reacted with astonishment. "Hang on a moment," she said. "That was one of the leave campaign's adverts. That the money was going to NHS. That's why many people voted."

"They made a mistake in doing that," Farage responded.

--------------------

And the world moves just as quickly for Brexit campaigners.

They've spent weeks making promises and pledges about what the world is going to be like when we break free from the shackles of the European Union.

Immigration will be lower, they said. We'll have £350m a week extra to spend on the NHS, they said.

And because it's the democratic will of the British people, they said we'll go to Brussels straight away to invoke article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which would trigger our escape from the EU.

By 8am this morning, senior Leave campaigners had already rowed back on all three of those pledges.

Here's how that happened.

3 Brexit promises campaigners had wriggled out of by 8am on EU results day

1464185295262.jpg

How long before Trump walks this back??????????????????????

You do know how budgets work.....the money is saved,,it just may not go to NHS..........also doesnt mean it wont.........

On National Health:

Farage: "No, I can't, and I would never have made that claim. It is one of the mistakes that, I think, the 'leave' campaign made."

They then sparred over whether it was the "leave" campaign's advertisement or Farage's in particular, before moving on. The advertisement was the campaign's, not Farage's.

Host: "You're saying after 17 million people have voted for 'leave,' based - I don't know how many people voted on the basis of that advert, but that was a huge part of the propaganda -you're now saying that's a mistake?"

--------------
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/27/w...exit-campaigners-begin-backpedaling.html?_r=0

--------------------

No wonder Trump loves this shit. They are just like him. Remember all the promises? How they became suggestions? Conservatives mess up everything they touch. Things either move forward or fall behind. There is no "static". Everything is dynamic. Conservatives should stop being scared and man up! Deal with the future. Isolation is a failure.

Dream on, McDuff, you're still getting deported

You do know how budgets work.....the money is saved,,it just may not go to NHS..........also doesnt mean it wont.........
It won't. If it even exists.

Conservatives don't waste money on helping people.

On National Health:

--------------

--------------------

It amazes me how many stupid liberals believe looking out for the citizens of the United States equals isolationism. They appear incapable of moving beyond inaccurate talking points. It saddens me. Poor dumb liberals actually believed Bernie was a good idea and now have decided to back his polar opposite. Must suck being a poor dumb disillusioned liberal.

It won't. If it even exists.

Conservatives don't waste money on helping people.
Would it go to helping people or handing out raises to bureaucrats........money is still saved........what is that 5lbs per week per person..........

No one disputes that the thought of Republicans actually helping people is hilarious.

Forum List

Back