conservative New Hampshire governor & possible 2024 candidate for POTUS Chris Sununu rumbles with Bill Maher tonight with Virginia LtGov Winsome Sears

Sununu couldn't even stand up to a stiff questioning from Howie Carr....Maher will mop the floor with his neocon RINO ass.
Or Maher will treat him nicely and promote him, as “the sane Republican”. The media types want RINOs to win. They will praise them in the primaries, just to turn around and attack them in the general elections as they always do. RINOs never learn.

You’re an idiot. Sununu will embarrass himself just as he does every time he opens his mouth.

Sununu would win the presidency in a landslide if he were the nominee, but you'd rather have your spray tan Poobah and lose in a landslide instead, because that will sure show 'em.

• Banned
Sununu would win the presidency in a landslide if he were the nominee, but you'd rather have your spray tan Poobah and lose in a landslide instead, because that will sure show 'em.
Sununu wouldn't make it out of the primary because he's pro-choice. remember John McCain badly wanted to pick Joe Lieberman as VP, but didn't do it because he was pro-choice

i agree though that any Democrat candidate would crumble at Sununu's feet

Sununu made Maher laugh with the line: "i'm gonna wait to see how many folks get indicted before I decide to run"

if the video was 20 minutes long, you would complain it's too long. it was a fun little segment, worthy of it's own thread, deal with it

Tiger laughing.jpg

Sununu wouldn't make it out of the primary because he's pro-choice. remember John McCain badly wanted to pick Joe Lieberman as VP, but didn't do it because he was pro-choice

i agree though that any Democrat candidate would crumble at Sununu's feet
McCain considering Lieberman tells you what he is. These politicians' toy with the voters. And people like you call Sununu a conservative. Lies.

McCain considering Lieberman tells you what he is. These politicians' toy with the voters. And people like you call Sununu a conservative. Lies.
i can PROVE Sununu is a conservative:

"i'm a conservative" - Sununu

see?

Forum List

Back