conservative pundit Liz Wheeler: "i don't care" if Republican position on abortion costs them elections, i still want them to outlaw abortion

You can extrapolate the rest. Many women are faced asking themselves how they can go through with a pregnancy and still maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby
The answer to that is simple… it’s called a HUSBAND, and common sense along with thousands of years of tradition say you get the HUSBAND before the pregnancy.

I respect that position but we allow abortions because of people like Dave Ramsey who fired his employee for getting pregnant.

So you say we should “allow” killing the innocent kid because you want more laws controlling hiring and firing?

Yeah, you’re a rotten shitbird, ain’tcha?

You can extrapolate the rest. Many women are faced asking themselves how they can go through with a pregnancy and still maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby.
That simpleton logic could be used to justify killing any children of poor parents.

I respect that position but we allow abortions because of people like Dave Ramsey who fired his employee for getting pregnant.

You can extrapolate the rest. Many women are faced asking themselves how they can go through with a pregnancy and still maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby.
What a fucking load of bullshit.

Abortions occur the vast majority of the time because people are too selfish and lazy to do what must be done to prevent it to begin with.

If that is what you want to argue, argue it. I'll argue to continue to support those in need
Fine. I'll argue for using them as an example to future generations in the hopes that future unborn lives will be spared.

If they choose to knowingly destroy their Soul, there’s nothing I can or should do to stop them. Thst is their decision and they will have to deal with it through Eternity.

About the same with destroying families through adultery.

Forum List

Back